Italian prosecutors seek to reinstate...

Italian prosecutors seek to reinstate Knox conviction

There are 73 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Italian prosecutors seek to reinstate Knox conviction. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

Italian prosecutors appealed Tuesday to Italy's highest criminal court to reinstate the murder convictions of American Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend in the brutal slaying of a British student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wildman Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Feb 16, 2012
Amanda Knox does not need to rot in the Italian Prison where she was freed from. I said before she can hide with with us here in Ontario. According to principles the Italian police will need to issue a warrant for her arrest for murder. My sources say
Solicito and her are the murderers. They have evidence a witness who captured the event on cell phone photos. That is their secret evidence. email me Amanda at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will hide you because I have another secret information...you are not guilty of the murder just by association. Solicito is the real butcher, you just watched. Okay! Don't rot in jail. Come asap to me. I won't sleep with you. I have a place deep in the forest where you can hide for 7 years. That is how long you must be gone to be declared legally dead. DON'T forget!! RUN and to me. Ask for me Barry. That is my English name. I am known by something else.
Mister Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Wildman Sasquatch wrote:
Amanda Knox does not need to rot in the Italian Prison where she was freed from. I said before she can hide with with us here in Ontario. According to principles the Italian police will need to issue a warrant for her arrest for murder. My sources say
Solicito and her are the murderers. They have evidence a witness who captured the event on cell phone photos. That is their secret evidence. email me Amanda at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will hide you because I have another secret information...you are not guilty of the murder just by association. Solicito is the real butcher, you just watched. Okay! Don't rot in jail. Come asap to me. I won't sleep with you. I have a place deep in the forest where you can hide for 7 years. That is how long you must be gone to be declared legally dead. DON'T forget!! RUN and to me. Ask for me Barry. That is my English name. I am known by something else.
Its me. Don't make them believe you will be exonerated. The organized system is gone for you. NOW you must trust the Common law system. Trust me, I will not betray you, and I am not English. I am a Medewiwin and I hate the English.
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Amanda Knox cannot be extradited from the United States due to the Fifth Amendment prohibition of causing any person to "be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb".

Amanda is provably completely innocent, and if the psychotic Italian prosecutor manages to get the high court to believe otherwise, then she is safest RIGHT HERE.

Those having wet dreams about Amanda - whether in Perugia or in Ontario - should really see a psychiatrist real soon!
Berserk Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Feb 17, 2012
JLS1950 wrote:
Amanda Knox cannot be extradited from the United States due to the Fifth Amendment prohibition of causing any person to "be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb".
Amanda is provably completely innocent, and if the psychotic Italian prosecutor manages to get the high court to believe otherwise, then she is safest RIGHT HERE.
Those having wet dreams about Amanda - whether in Perugia or in Ontario - should really see a psychiatrist real soon!
But they can sent an assassination team. And I am not having wet dreams about Amanda. They have one piece of crucial evidence and its cell phone photos implicating the sensations.

She is not safe in the US. The US has extradition agreements for such sensation cases like Amanda's. My offer still stands for her. I did a lot of research on her case and prayer support. Solicito and her are the sensations of Kercher.

My family has a murderer too, and she would be safe with my family. She is going to be rich now. I read in the tabloids she signed a 4 million dollars book deal! Sad to say but she will spend some of it in Italy as inmate 931.
Weeping Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Feb 17, 2012
....extradition proceedings pending in a Requested Party at the time this Treaty enters into force shall be subject to the prior Treaty, except that Article II of this Treaty should also be applicable to such proceedings. Article XIV of this Treaty shall also apply to persons found extraditable under the prior Treaty.

DONE at Rome, this thirteenth day of October, 1983 in duplicate in the English and Italian languages, both equally authentic.

FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ITALY

Give them tea Amanda, if they show up at your door. Email me once in a while I will keep you informed as to your return to Italy. They do have the right to ask you to do penal time. The guy in the comment is thinking about crimes committed on US soil. He forgot the crimes happened in Italy.
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Sasquatch: a fictitious ape-like animal thought to exhibit great cunning despite having abysmally-low intelligence.

The Constitution of the United Stated, Amendment 5 - a part of the original U.S. Bill of Rights - explicitly states:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; NOR SHALL ANY PERSON BE SUBJECT FOR THE SAME OFFENSE TO BE TWICE PUT IN JEOPARDY OF LIFE OR LIMB; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." [emphasis added]

Once ANY COURT ruled that Amanda Knox is acquitted, the Supreme Court of the United States became bound by the Constitution of the United States to prohibit ANY attempt to forcibly return Amanda Knox to Italy if there is ANY chance that such return would result in her being "subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy...". It DOES NOT MATTER where the alleged crime was committed: Knox is now on U.S. soil and is under the protection of the U.S. Constitution as amended!

This is very much akin to United States v. Burns [2001] 1 S.C.R. 283, 2001 SCC 7 - a decision by the Supreme Court of Canada in which it was found that extradition of individuals to places where they may face the death penalty is a breach of fundamental justice under section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Burns and Rafay were ultimately extradited to face charges in the murders of Rafay's family in Bellevue, WA (USA) but only after assurances by the prosecutors that execution would not be sought. Both are now serving three consecutive life sentences in penitentiary.

"Sasquatch" knows a great deal about treaty law because his bosses at Italian military police intelligence have dug out and fed him that information to have it posted here. This is being done as part of the organized psychological warfare that Italy - specifically Italian police - have applied in this case - forging and planting "evidence", "leaking" lies to Italian and British tabloids, threatening Knox supporters and especially her family, posing as Americans to post accusations and lies on numerous American news and opinion forums under false pretense, funding and guiding both the TJMK and PMF websites, threatening American newspaper publishers, reporters, TV media and others with frivolous lawsuits, and in general conducting themselves as if they are some big players in the scheme of world justice. But all their rants and leaks - like the "evidence" presented by their side twice in court - is simply a tissue of LIES.

This Italian "sasquatch" - like the Patterson-Gimlin film and the Wallace "footprints" - is a FAKE. "Sasquatch" is an agent of the Italian police in Perugia or in Rome, acting under orders to spread disinformation about this case for the purpose to trying to instill suspicion of Knox among the American People and to try to deflect criticism and critical analysis away from the Italian police and their corrupt handling of this case. At the very root, the greatest fear of these Italian "puppet masters" is that it will be widely revealed and proved that it was THEY even who actually sent Rudy Guede into that cottage on the evening of 1 Nov 2007 to "kill the American and make it look like a rape" in their rage and lust for blood vengeance over the death of their colleague Nicola Calipari!
Black Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Feb 17, 2012
JLS1950 wrote:
Sasquatch: a fictitious ape-like animal thought to exhibit great cunning despite having abysmally-low intelligence.
The Constitution of the United Stated, Amendment 5 - a part of the original U.S. Bill of Rights - explicitly states:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; NOR SHALL ANY PERSON BE SUBJECT FOR THE SAME OFFENSE TO BE TWICE PUT IN JEOPARDY OF LIFE OR LIMB; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." [emphasis added]
Once ANY COURT ruled that Amanda Knox is acquitted, the Supreme Court of the United States became bound by the Constitution of the United States to prohibit ANY attempt to forcibly return Amanda Knox to Italy if there is ANY chance that such return would result in her being "subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy...". It DOES NOT MATTER where the alleged crime was committed: Knox is now on U.S. soil and is under the protection of the U.S. Constitution as amended!
This is very much akin to United States v. Burns [2001] 1 S.C.R. 283, 2001 SCC 7 - a decision by the Supreme Court of Canada in which it was found that extradition of individuals to places where they may face the death penalty is a breach of fundamental justice under section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Burns and Rafay were ultimately extradited to face charges in the murders of Rafay's family in Bellevue, WA (USA) but only after assurances by the prosecutors that execution would not be sought. Both are now serving three consecutive life sentences in penitentiary.
"Sasquatch" knows a great deal about treaty law because his bosses at Italian military police intelligence have dug out and fed him that information to have it posted here. This is being done as part of the organized psychological warfare that Italy - specifically Italian police - have applied in this case - forging and planting "evidence", "leaking" lies to Italian and British tabloids, threatening Knox supporters and especially her family, posing as Americans to post accusations and lies on numerous American news and opinion forums under false pretense, funding and guiding both the TJMK and PMF websites, threatening American newspaper publishers, reporters, TV media and others with frivolous lawsuits, and in general conducting themselves as if they are some big players in the scheme of world justice. But all their rants and leaks - like the "evidence" presented by their side twice in court - is simply a tissue of LIES.
This Italian "sasquatch" - like the Patterson-Gimlin film and the Wallace "footprints" - is a FAKE. "Sasquatch" is an agent of the Italian police in Perugia or in Rome, acting under orders to spread disinformation about this case for the purpose to trying to instill suspicion of Knox among the American People and to try to deflect criticism and critical analysis away from the Italian police and their corrupt handling of this case. At the very root, the greatest fear of these Italian "puppet masters" is that it will be widely revealed and proved that it was THEY even who actually sent Rudy Guede into that cottage on the evening of 1 Nov 2007 to "kill the American and make it look like a rape" in their rage and lust for blood vengeance over the death of their colleague Nicola Calipari!
I am on Amanda's side even though I am 99.99.99 percent sure that Solicito and her are the killers. Like I said innocence comes in many forms even when guilty. Even if she killed Kercher, if the prosecution screwed up. She can still be innocent even though she is the murderer

“what does it all mean?”

Since: Apr 09

somewhere in Bavaria

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Black Sasquatch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on Amanda's side even though I am 99.99.99 percent sure that Solicito and her are the killers. Like I said innocence comes in many forms even when guilty. Even if she killed Kercher, if the prosecution screwed up. She can still be innocent even though she is the murderer
Amanda Knox is INNOCENT because she did not do the crime. It has nothing to do with legal technicalities. Saying you are on Amanda's side while suggesting that she may be the murderer is not helpful. You are either very confused or you are really an agent of the Perugian police. Either way, Amanda does not need that kind of "help."

“The ability to reason is good”

Since: Apr 10

North Adams, MA

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Black Sasquatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you are either on her side if you believe that she is innocent, or you are a guilter. There is no in-between. The facts and the evidence point out that Amanda Knox is innocent, and never did anything that could hold her accountable for the murder. Yes she is a victim but she is a victim of the unfair treatment of Mignini, and we all know how much of a crackpot he is.

Another thread, another group of guilters all holding the same assertions and assumptions that have no standing value what so ever. I am sure people will sort you guilters out...
Black Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#11 Feb 17, 2012
tarble wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you are either on her side if you believe that she is innocent, or you are a guilter. There is no in-between. The facts and the evidence point out that Amanda Knox is innocent, and never did anything that could hold her accountable for the murder. Yes she is a victim but she is a victim of the unfair treatment of Mignini, and we all know how much of a crackpot he is.
Another thread, another group of guilters all holding the same assertions and assumptions that have no standing value what so ever. I am sure people will sort you guilters out...
Hahahahahahahah!! She is guilty, but!! She is innocent. And further more I am not an agent of Perugia Police. I am the US President's most hated man. Do you know who I am? I am that United States Alien Number 28-521125. The Canadian Government hates me also. I am alone and a Ojibwa Medewiwin. My homeland is northern Minnesota. Amanda would be safe if she is with us. She may have to run into the forest. My mother left a cottage in the bush along a railway line. She would be safe there. Her parents I heard may need to hide there too. Hahahahaha! Go there if you need too. Its better than black bar hotel.
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Black Sasquatch wrote:
It is that statement that makes me suspect there is much more to you than you say, but if you are what you way you are, then you are VERY self-deceived.

The evidence regarding Amanda and Raffaele is VERY CLEAR that neither had ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the death of Meredith Kercher. Neither was present in the cottage at the time - both were at Sollecito's apartment and never entered the murder bedroom AT ALL.

This crime has the signature of Rudy Guede all over it: the break-in; the foot, shoe and hand prints; the DNA... Amanda and Raffaele, on the other hand, had nothing to do with it because THEY WERE NOT THERE!

The Italian police and prosecutors have been trying to pin this crime on Amanda and even to "exonerate" Rudy Guede so that he could be released from prison!(In this effort, Raffaele is just window dressing required do deny Amanda an alibi.) The Italian police have been pulling out all the stops, sending agents onto many websites to pose as Americans and sometimes as other nationalities, to continue their harassment and slander of Amanda Knox. They continue to trot out the same old lies and fabrications that have already been disproved adn dismissed in court, and they have filed what must be a frantic last-ditch effort to overturn the Knox-Sollecito acquittal.

But this is all in vain: there is simply NO WAY that the United States will turn over its citizen-by-birth to Italy to "be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy..."! This WILL NOT HAPPEN - any more than Canada will ever again turn over any person to the United States to be tried for a capital crime while a death penalty is on the table!

In all likelihood, Italy's highest court will quash this grandstanding in a heartbeat, but in any case, Amanda will NEVER be extradited to Italy on this charge!

As for you, Ojibwa Sasquatch, I frankly do not know just what to make of you except that you are barking on the wrong side of the fence. You are not President Obama's "most hated man"! If he even knows who you are (doubtful) he would likely only feel sorry for you. You have a bitterness in you, but it has NOTHING to do with Amanda Knox unless you are indeed a proxy for the Italians somehow.

I suggest that you just give it up!
Black Sasquatch

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Feb 17, 2012
You never have to feel sorry for me because I am a good Ojibwa Medewiwin. You know I've been wondering. I saw Amanda Knox in one of our magazines. If she is Native American, perhaps for her profile been in one of our Native Canadian magazines. I know about 9.11. The Old Town talks to me a lot and I know a lot of things about Amanda Knox and Solicito. When she was in jail in Italy, a man meet me in a MacDonald's Restaurant and he said the Italian justice would be exonerating her in two weeks and they did. I also know things about the US Government. I could tell you many things about them and Canada. The Canadian Government brings in 430 Billion dollars annually and they spend 240 Billion dollars annually on services to the people i.e. health, defenses, prisons and etc. I also know that Canadian Government smuggled the Jihads through New Brunswick and Maine US Border while sitting inside a transport truck laden with furniture into the US. Want to know more! You are wrong Amanda Knox and Solicito did kill Miss Kercher.
Big Man Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14 Feb 18, 2012
We wish we knew the true ending to an exciting saga like Amanda's. The evidence is lying and Amanda sat in the black bar hotel for so long that an innocent person could have grown a very long nose. She should do the right thing and sue the Grace and Justice Court and the police for her freedom. How could she sit in prison as an innocent. God! That is stupid and harsh sentence.

I am planning to go Sasquatch hunting tonight just up the road. Wanna to come Amanda?
Monsokan Bravo

Thunder Bay, Canada

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Oh well, long nose Amanda is now save in the wonder land of Monsokan Bravos. Big Black Jihad for leader, Miss Moffit for spokesperson with sagging dress that others fear to meet. Sorry! I couldn't get out to hunt Sasquatch last night too lazy rather too sick wondering if our long nose Amanda is going back to jail in Italy. I really do think of her as someone special to guard over that she does not sit in prison for something she never did. That is where it really hurts. "How can the Grace and Justice system of Italy deliberately and falsely lock a 19 year American Native girl for a crime she never committed". I know how it feels to be locked up falsely. I spend 53/4 years in a Indian Residential School and believe me its a real prison, and I was punished by been whipped on my bare butt and had lashed testicles. Believe me I know what false imprisonment is.
EMI-Guy

Liverpool, UK

#16 Feb 19, 2012
I like how Americans think their laws apply outside their own country! If they get an appeal through, she WILL be extridited. Double jeopardy applies to crimes on US soil only. Personally I think she's guilty, and an a-typical American for clawing after millions for a book deal all because she murdered someone and got away with it. Hopefully she'll rot in Verona.

North Adams, MA

#17 Feb 19, 2012
EMI-Guy wrote:
I like how Americans think their laws apply outside their own country! If they get an appeal through, she WILL be extridited. Double jeopardy applies to crimes on US soil only. Personally I think she's guilty, and an a-typical American for clawing after millions for a book deal all because she murdered someone and got away with it. Hopefully she'll rot in Verona.
Hopefully people like you will learn that she can not be extradited as long as she is on American soil. She is protected by that because she is in OUR country. Not going to argue but she won't rot in Verona, she won't be back in court again for murder, because she is NO murderer. The evidence is in your guilter face and you still won't listen to fact. Get off!!

North Adams, MA

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Monsokan Bravo wrote:
Oh well, long nose Amanda is now save in the wonder land of Monsokan Bravos. Big Black Jihad for leader, Miss Moffit for spokesperson with sagging dress that others fear to meet. Sorry! I couldn't get out to hunt Sasquatch last night too lazy rather too sick wondering if our long nose Amanda is going back to jail in Italy. I really do think of her as someone special to guard over that she does not sit in prison for something she never did. That is where it really hurts. "How can the Grace and Justice system of Italy deliberately and falsely lock a 19 year American Native girl for a crime she never committed". I know how it feels to be locked up falsely. I spend 53/4 years in a Indian Residential School and believe me its a real prison, and I was punished by been whipped on my bare butt and had lashed testicles. Believe me I know what false imprisonment is.
Your lies are pathetic, you are the same man that has been posting BS on here under different aliases for a couple days, you are no Indian refugee from a prison, nor are you Obama's worst enemy. You are a common troll who has little to do with his life other than annoy people who are trying to hold a logical conversation. Don't try to say you aren't the same as all the other guys your IP addres s most clearly states your a git from Canada. You aren't fooling nobody
umm

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Italian prosecutors should go after Costa Concordia captain and leave Amanda Fox alone.
EMI-Guy

Liverpool, UK

#20 Feb 19, 2012
I'll put this in capitals so you get it... DOUBLE JEOPARDY APPLIES IF THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED IN THE USA. HER TRIAL WAS IN ITALY, WHERE SAID LAW DOES NOT APPLY, SHE CAN BE RETRIED. THE US GOVT IS BOUND BY INTERNATIONAL TREATY TO EXTRADITE IN SUCH A CASE!

please don't be like an average American and try reading a book about a subject before you profess to actually know something.
EMI-Guy

Liverpool, UK

#21 Feb 19, 2012
And before you throw some archaic passage from the constitution at me, I'll give you a quick rundown of why you're wrong...

1) Italian Supreme Court overturns the acquittal, leaving the original judgement void.

2) A petition is filed to charge them with the murder of Meredith Kertscher, which is approved.

3) Under international law, the US would be bound to extradite her as if the first trial never happened.

4) A guilty verdict provides justice and a 30 year Italian vacation for foxy knoxy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
500 Illegal Aliens to be Arrested This Wk End 1 hr truth 5
Getting their guys: Seahawks 2017 Draft 19 hr SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seahawks 2017 Draft: First two rounds re-look Tue SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
David Rockefeller - New World Order ? (Apr '09) Mar 20 Anonymous 4
News Could Washington succeed by seceding? Mar 18 ghostwriter88 17
Reward them greedy pigs some more God!!! Mar 18 doG mDaden Hloy p... 1
Reckless Spending for NO return Mar 17 Terrence 1

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance