RockHill Elite Lets Boy Die !!!!!!

Posted in the Orbisonia Forum

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 10, 2011
Some of the Rochkill Elite bought whiskey for an under age boy.He O.D. d in their home.They let him die so to prevent their name from being put in the news.
And when you remove this post I will only replace it with another one telling more facts.Perhaps I post in a larger city and spread the word until this is investigated.
Bart Daily

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Iwatch wrote:
Some of the Rochkill Elite bought whiskey for an under age boy.He O.D. d in their home.They let him die so to prevent their name from being put in the news.
And when you remove this post I will only replace it with another one telling more facts.Perhaps I post in a larger city and spread the word until this is investigated.
When was this?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2012
About 5 years ago.If you are a law officer contact me.The mother is so hurt over this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orbisonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent egor martz (Aug '13) Jul '14 martz 6
EBT connecting Railroad (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jimmy 1
Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
The bes t largest f ree online dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Porter Ioannidis 1
become a millio naire with this! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andrea Holleran 1
the best largest dating website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Virgilio Bennage 1
Just an EBT question.. (May '13) May '13 Heyoo 1
Orbisonia Dating
Find my Match

Orbisonia Jobs

Orbisonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orbisonia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orbisonia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]