Police: 2 killed in Pa. restaurant mu...

Police: 2 killed in Pa. restaurant murder-suicide

There are 128 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 23, 2009, titled Police: 2 killed in Pa. restaurant murder-suicide. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Authorities say a man shot and killed another man at a northeastern Pennsylvania restaurant and then killed himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Myke Hawke

Westminster, MD

#137 Aug 23, 2010
long comes the king wrote:
soo very sorry for the lost of your family members
Thanks, it only happened 15 months ago.
hahaha

Albrightsville, PA

#138 Sep 10, 2010
oh but you happen to comment on it on the EXACT day 15 months later that it happened... get a life?
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#139 Sep 10, 2010
hahaha wrote:
oh but you happen to comment on it on the EXACT day 15 months later that it happened... get a life?
But hey there Mr. Columbo.... you actually realized they did that!

Maybe you need to get a life?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#140 Sep 10, 2010
Snowbaby80 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCUSE ME PEOPLE. Tommy was a great guy, something must have been seriously wrong for him to do what he did. I had known him for years, my cousins were really close to him, and everyone loved him. Don't make rude comments about this story, both families have lost a loved one and how would you like it if it was someone that you knew? Have a little bit of respect for the families and friends of both of these men. RIP Tommy and RIP Mark.
wow you are defending the killer it looks like? who cares about him the innocent victim is the other guy

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#142 Sep 10, 2010
Bo Naugle wrote:
every law abiding citizen should go and obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon!
In the US, a person does not have to be a citizen to legally possess a firearm, nor is there a "law abiding" test, the same goes for state concealed carry permits.
Frank

Bloomsburg, PA

#143 Sep 27, 2015
Chad wrote:
Yes Tom's marriage was coming to an end and he was sure that his wife an Mark had a thing even though they did not. Tom was a psycho and decided to kill Mark. Then he decided to kill himself as well becasue he's such a coward he didn't want to face the justice system for what he had done.
I think there is a 5 year old boy to prove otherwise.
Kevin Spring

United States

#144 Oct 28, 2015
I'm catching up on news from home, and just came across this thread. I haven't read all of the replies. I'm googling Tommy Yurko because the name is familiar. Wasn't there a Tommy Yurko who was a state champion (or at least a really good) wrestler in one of the smaller weight classes from Benton in the early 90s? I remember Benton having twin brother wrestlers who were in SI and went on to wrestle for PSU. If so, I think he was also on the Varsity soccer team, who I played against while attending Central Columbia. I hope this isn't the same guy, because I knew him from HS sports competition.

Since: Oct 15

United States

#145 Oct 28, 2015
Kevin Spring wrote:
I'm catching up on news from home, and just came across this thread. I haven't read all of the replies. I'm googling Tommy Yurko because the name is familiar. Wasn't there a Tommy Yurko who was a state champion (or at least a really good) wrestler in one of the smaller weight classes from Benton in the early 90s? I remember Benton having twin brother wrestlers who were in SI and went on to wrestle for PSU. If so, I think he was also on the Varsity soccer team, who I played against while attending Central Columbia. I hope this isn't the same guy, because I knew him from HS sports competition.
I made an account to see more info on this site. Seems like I proved myself right. This was the same guy. Sad for all involved.

Kevin Spring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) Dec '17 Claire 3
Kevin Bell (Sep '16) Dec '17 Justice for Nikki 5
News Mom 'scared' for daughter believed to be sex ri... Nov '17 libs love black c... 1
News Bloomsburg Area Teen: Victim of Sex Ring? Nov '17 libs love black c... 2
News Possum Photos Prompt Outrage in Bloomsburg Nov '17 hunter 2
Bloomsburg Fair 2017 Sep '17 Classic Fair Vid 4
Bloomsburg Fair Memories (Sep '13) Sep '17 Toof Lez Hillbillies 5

Orangeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orangeville Mortgages