Officer's wife is granted a PFA

Officer's wife is granted a PFA

There are 2 comments on the The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Officer's wife is granted a PFA. In it, The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper reports that:

An on-duty Benton police officer pulled his wife from her truck, flung her to the ground, handcuffed her and threw her in his cruiser after she asked him about having lunch with another woman, the wife alleges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper.

dave christopher

Kingston, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2010
if he received a PFA against himself at the request of his wife they will make him turn over all his firearms, how can he work as a police officer?? looks like the other part time police officers will get some more time on the job. pfas are for one thing only to make you stand up any pay attention as to where your life is heading,no other woman is worth all that. clean up your own mess and get back on the job again, if not you should not have to pay support to your wife soon not to be. no gun no job tell that one to the judge, watch out it might be a female judge yikes!!!!!

Since: May 10

Pocono Lake, PA

#2 May 12, 2010
GLAD TO HERE IT COPS SHOULD OBEY LAWS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.TO BAD COPPER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video dover, York pa I remember when...by model... Jul 24 Modeljoanie 1
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... (Jan '17) Jun '17 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... (Sep '16) Jun '17 Educated White Pe... 3
News evolution wars that culminated Jun '17 Nemesis 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) May '17 Bucuh 2
News Frankie Valli (Sep '16) Jan '17 concerned res 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Orangeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orangeville Mortgages