Popular Volunteer Firefighter and EMT...

Popular Volunteer Firefighter and EMT Worker Killed in Crash

There are 3 comments on the WNEP-TV Moosic story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Popular Volunteer Firefighter and EMT Worker Killed in Crash. In it, WNEP-TV Moosic reports that:

“Words can't even tell you. It's tragic, it's just unbelievable. Can't believe...it keeps feeling like you're going to wake up and it will be a dream, but it's not”

Monday, October 1, 7:21 p.m. By Andy Hirsch The flag outside the Benton Volunteer Fire Company was at half staff today. via WNEP-TV Moosic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP-TV Moosic.

mkadiff

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2007
All of us in fire/ems feel your lose. Pray for his family.
Have they released a cause for the accident? Not that would change a thing in this case.
Pooch

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2007
It was simply a horrific accident
"DOC was a Great friend and Brother who will always be loved and sadly missed, but the MAN the MYTH the LEGEND will live on with those of us who considered him Family "Rock on BIGMAN"
Pooch

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2007
It was simply a horrific accident
"DOC was a Great friend and Brother who will always be loved and sadly missed, but the MAN the MYTH the LEGEND will live on with those of us who considered him Family "Rock on BIGMAN"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) Dec 22 Claire 3
Kevin Bell (Sep '16) Dec '17 Justice for Nikki 5
News Mom 'scared' for daughter believed to be sex ri... Nov '17 libs love black c... 1
News Bloomsburg Area Teen: Victim of Sex Ring? Nov '17 libs love black c... 2
News Possum Photos Prompt Outrage in Bloomsburg Nov '17 hunter 2
Bloomsburg Fair 2017 Sep '17 Classic Fair Vid 4
Bloomsburg Fair Memories (Sep '13) Sep '17 Toof Lez Hillbillies 5

Orangeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orangeville Mortgages