Mom killed kids, dumped car in river,...

Mom killed kids, dumped car in river, sheriff says

There are 68 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Mom killed kids, dumped car in river, sheriff says. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Investigators didn't buy it when a woman said her two young sons drowned after her car plunged into a river.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Dayton, OH

#68 Aug 28, 2010
I cannot wrap my head around sick sick things like this.
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#69 Aug 28, 2010
Its me maybe wrote:
I cannot wrap my head around sick sick things like this.
What I cannot understand is why is the mom and sibling(s) giving interviews without sheeding tears?

Since: Aug 10

Dayton, OH

#70 Sep 7, 2010
I know. It's disturbing.
Youxia

United States

#71 Sep 10, 2010
CJayWild wrote:
Is that Re-run of "What's Happening"?
Susan Smith redux.
Youxia

United States

#72 Sep 10, 2010
Guess she'd never seen CSI: NY
DFN wrote:
Mom must be pretty stupid if she thinks they don't check for water in the lungs in a drowning case.
Youxia

United States

#73 Sep 10, 2010
Det. CSI Oregon. Anyone else?
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an expert at this type of thing... did you get your education from Forensic Files, Snapped or from experience.
Youxia

United States

#74 Sep 10, 2010
You disgusting. No wonder all women are thought of as meat. Don't come and bring your woman hating ideas here. It's men like you who say rape is not a crime!
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt if this HUMAN RFEMALE will have any remorse over her killing of these 2 boys. First they were just MALE children, and second she, and many others of her gender, just view it as a "LATE" abortion. The female gender has much to do to make themsevles morally accountable.
Lovingmeandmine

United States

#75 Oct 26, 2012
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Einstein, the babies were dead before they were put in the water. Also if they were found in the water, then it is a foregone conclusion that water would be in their lungs. Geez!
someone doesn't watch csi if they were already dead before being put in the water the water wouldn't have gotten into their lungs duh if you can't breathe how could the water get in your lungs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) May '16 Carnival cruiser 222
News Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Apr '16 Apostle60 19
Orangeburg Music Thread (Nov '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 13
News Jesse Jackson in Aiken, Barnwell for voter drive Mar '16 Uh-huh 5
Zam Fredrick senior on administrative leave (Aug '11) Mar '16 Ccpsinsider 3
Ivy Denise Anderson (Jul '12) Jan '16 Latosha 2
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Oct '15 Buck Jonez 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orangeburg Mortgages