Mom killed kids, dumped car in river,...

Mom killed kids, dumped car in river, sheriff says

There are 68 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Mom killed kids, dumped car in river, sheriff says. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Investigators didn't buy it when a woman said her two young sons drowned after her car plunged into a river.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#22 Aug 20, 2010
Oh Danny Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
sad thing about Susan Smith...last I heard of her was that she became pregnant while in prison...talk about irony....actually, irony is a terrible word to use in this case, I guess, tragic would be better...IF, in fact it is true. I don't remember where I read or heard that but I know I did somewhere....then again Zen, what day is it?.....just wait till YOU turn 50........
nevermind.........peace out........
If it's true that she's pregnant then either she has conjugal visits or an employee at the facility is responsible. If it's the latter then he should be fired and charged with something. If it's the former, I have only to say WHAT?!
dmf

Maxton, NC

#23 Aug 20, 2010
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're mistaken on this. Autopsy would determine if water was aspirated into the lungs and therefore if they were alive or dead when they entered the water.
coroner said they were dead before entering water. You are correct if one is not breathing when placed under water lungs dont fill like they do in a drowning. PS bull dozier is a Bleephole who is only happy when he is bullying someone.

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Aug 20, 2010
This is terrinly tragic and I am so sorry that she felt she had no other recourse. The children are in a better place now and don't have to grow up in poverty, that is the only good thing I can see out of this.
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#25 Aug 20, 2010
Wasp wrote:
<quoted text>It was a prison guard and who cares what his race is. It wasn't rape: a tramp is a tramp is a tramp. To bad the death penalty takes so long.
Nobody cares what race. It is the irony of it. She had cooked up the carjacking story and blamed it on a Black man. Tramp or no tramp, if it was a Black man, he needs some serious jail time says this Black man.

Twin Cities

#26 Aug 20, 2010
dmf wrote:
<quoted text>
coroner said they were dead before entering water. You are correct if one is not breathing when placed under water lungs dont fill like they do in a drowning. PS bull dozier is a Bleephole who is only happy when he is bullying someone.
Right, sorry if I was unclear. I meant to point out to Bull that you stated the children were dead before hitting the water AND that his statement to you about being unable to tell a drowning was incorrect.

Sorry!
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#28 Aug 20, 2010
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're mistaken on this. Autopsy would determine if water was aspirated into the lungs and therefore if they were alive or dead when they entered the water.
My reply was to poster of # 4 and not you. Don't take it personally. Upon further review, I see YOUR point.
Wasp

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Aug 20, 2010
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what race. It is the irony of it. She had cooked up the carjacking story and blamed it on a Black man. Tramp or no tramp, if it was a Black man, he needs some serious jail time says this Black man.
So, if it was a white prison guard who broke the rules by being enticed by the tramp, what should his penalty be? Does irony give you more or less jail time?
Wasp

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Aug 20, 2010
GroovyGirlisback wrote:
This is terrinly tragic and I am so sorry that she felt she had no other recourse. The children are in a better place now and don't have to grow up in poverty, that is the only good thing I can see out of this.
So, a damp, dark hole in the ground is "a better place" than growing up in poverty? Better tell that to Bill Clinton, Condie Rice, The president of Brown Collage (1 of 13 kids born to sharecroppers),or for that matter, me.
Personally, I'm glad my poor parents decided not to drown me like an unwanted kitten.
TakeBackOurCount ry

Plymouth, MN

#31 Aug 20, 2010
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Einstein, the babies were dead before they were put in the water. Also if they were found in the water, then it is a foregone conclusion that water would be in their lungs. Geez!
If someone is dead prior to being in water, there will NOT be water in their lungs. The victim has to be able to breathe in the water to get into the lungs. These children were dead already - so no water in the lungs.
TakeBackOurCount ry

Plymouth, MN

#32 Aug 20, 2010
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>My reply was to poster of # 4 and not you. Don't take it personally. Upon further review, I see YOUR point.
Whoops! I mentioned it too. Just ignore my statement because you now know. Sorry about that.

Twin Cities

#34 Aug 21, 2010
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>With your level of intelligence and understanding, perhaps you should join them!!!!
It's obvious to the rest of us here what you're trying to overcompensate for by insulting every woman here and leaving little negative judgits. Does it hurt you to try and dialogue in an intelligent manner? For gosh sakes, ECT, I have lesions on my white matter and even I can control my outbursts. You might want to think about making an appointment with someone for that.
Bull Dozier

White Rock, SC

#35 Aug 21, 2010
Wasp wrote:
<quoted text>So, if it was a white prison guard who broke the rules by being enticed by the tramp, what should his penalty be? Does irony give you more or less jail time?
Good thought provoking question. I never really thought about if it was a White prison guard. But you are right about the irony not being a basis of punishment. I am a Balck man and I have very strong feelings about it if the guard was Black.
dmf

Maxton, NC

#36 Aug 21, 2010
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>I am dedicating a song to you ya' dmf.
Bull: That racist monkey dmf is one dumb mutha' fu...
Background Singers: SHUT YO' MOUTH!
Bull: I was only talking about that kkklandy ass racist dmf.
Background Singers: Then we can dig it!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you save your turds for possible later use? Bull is a turd hoarder.
Moose Limbs

United States

#37 Aug 21, 2010
CJayWild wrote:
Is that Re-run of "What's Happening"?
LMFAO!!!
Think Again

Eau Claire, WI

#38 Aug 21, 2010
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious to the rest of us here what you're trying to overcompensate for by insulting every woman here and leaving little negative judgits. Does it hurt you to try and dialogue in an intelligent manner? For gosh sakes, ECT, I have lesions on my white matter and even I can control my outbursts. You might want to think about making an appointment with someone for that.
A "WOMAN" would be insulted by what you say is normal for a "WOMAN" These normalities that you profer, such as child abuse, neglect, abuse of others including Fathers, and today's HUMAN FEMALE's wilding, are not activities that a "WOMAN" would do.

Twin Cities

#39 Aug 21, 2010
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>A "WOMAN" would be insulted by what you say is normal for a "WOMAN" These normalities that you profer, such as child abuse, neglect, abuse of others including Fathers, and today's HUMAN FEMALE's wilding, are not activities that a "WOMAN" would do.
You're delusional or a liar, and possibly both. I have NEVER excused abuse or neglect, in any way, by either gender, not here or anywhere. I have ALWAYS been very clear on my condemnation of anyone who harms a child.
binar

Mankato, MN

#40 Aug 21, 2010
If they would some how cut her loose, how long would it be B4 she is knocked up again?
Justass mom

Columbia, SC

#41 Aug 21, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an expert at this type of thing... did you get your education from Forensic Files, Snapped or from experience.
too bad i did not think of this when you were 2. World be better off.
freebird

United States

#42 Aug 21, 2010
NEED TOO DROWN THIS P.O.S,!!!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#43 Aug 21, 2010
freebird wrote:
NEED TOO DROWN THIS P.O.S,!!!!!
Oh she'll be punished alright, It's just a question of rather the punishment will fit the crime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone n mike and shelly davis (Jul '13) Sep '17 Anonymous 2
Orangeburg Music Thread (Nov '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 15
SAMSUNG sucks (Oct '07) Aug '17 Richard 59
News For the nation to heal, the Confederate statues... Aug '17 Ugly monkeys 3
Confederate Flag Jun '17 Samuel-7g-Jackson 1
Cameron artist, Fran Gray (Jan '08) Mar '17 Hmc1rice 3
News Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Mar '17 Anonymous 22

Orangeburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance