S.C. Troopers Make Easy Drug Bust

S.C. Troopers Make Easy Drug Bust

There are 15 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 6, 2007, titled S.C. Troopers Make Easy Drug Bust. In it, Newsday reports that:

It might have been one of the easiest drug busts in the history of the South Carolina Highway Patrol: A car with 43 pounds of marijuana crashed into a trooper's cruiser, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Columbus, GA

#1 Mar 8, 2007
An American Dude

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2007
That's the last time I hire that guy.

Newport, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2007
The War on Drugs is a huge waste of tax dollars.
Also, What ever happened to personal liberty. That loss hurts the heart much more than the wallet.
Drug Dealer

Roseville, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2007
I'm jealous, one day I want be that big!
people are dumb

Calgary, Canada

#5 Mar 8, 2007
does everyone really think what another person writes is true? good god! lets see a pic and then the smart people will believe this shit
people are dumb

Calgary, Canada

#6 Mar 8, 2007
s hit

Columbia, SC

#8 May 11, 2007
You idiots speak of liberty and freedom yet you have know idea what it is. Freedom isn't the right to do what you want - it's the ability to do what you should. I agree that the war on drugs - is leading us nowhere, but what are you doing about it. If you want the sol - than read Milton Friedman Free to Choose -in that you will find the solution to drugs.
Jail sucks

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2007
Ugh..man.. I get a dang flat tire and run into a cop, and end up here because i was blackmailed into hauling this damn pot for a dealer? Y'all assume too much.. This shit aint right.. Think about that when you're about to go to bed tonight and Bubba's raping me :(
As The State of GA Turns

Macon, GA

#11 Oct 3, 2007
The Georgia State Patrol is like a bad
"soapy opera" With a current 200 plus shortage and Trooper Stewart Hicks who once was in charge of protecting the Gov. and his family demoted, now in charge of "Training" at the State Training Center in Forsyth, GA our GA State Patrol has to be a laughing stock of the entire country by now. The Executive Security detail once commanded by Trooper Stewart Hicks was the supervisor of Trooper Brown, Brown decides (while he is suppose to be protecting Gov. Purdue) to begin flirting with the Gov's married daughter, well this develops into a full blown screw affair and the Gov's slutty daughter throws her marriage in the toilet and decides what a great idea would this be to now get married to Trooper Brown. So they do. "Aw," "I can just imagine year from now", "Daddy," "how did you and Mom meet?" "Well Jonny," "Your Mother was Married to another man and while I was protecting the Governor, your grand daddy, we decided to engage in an unlawful and unprofessional affair inside our State's Governor's Mansion in Atlanta." "Our State has been very good to us Johhny," "we should never forget that son."
Let's now recap, Trooper Brown involves himself with a Married Woman who happends to be Gov. Sonny Purdue's daughter. This goes on and continues under the "ever so watchful" and "observant" "slackass supervisor" Stewart Hick. When the cow patties "finally" hits the brass fan at the Gov's. mansion in Atlanta where the soapy opera has taken place what would you guess happends?
Well, Trooper Brown gets a new post location in Gainesville, GA while he and his new Bride move to Habersham County in NE GA. How is Brown's supervisor treated? Well since he was such a shining example of how a Georgia State Trooper should carry themselves he gets shitcanned to be in charge of training new recruits!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Mary & Gay!!! let's wait to see what happends next on our real life episode of "As the State Turns" "to shitt that is......"
bobby siccamore

Summerville, GA

#12 Oct 22, 2007

Vance, SC

#14 Oct 23, 2007
wtf, hire somebody to get the job done right.

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2007
how damn stupid can you be man? for gods sake.

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2007
When you come to the end of a perfect day....
Cook Family

Augusta, GA

#17 Nov 17, 2007

It's been seven years since the Jason Cook's brutal murder and the murderer still has not been brought to trial. Solicitor Barbara Morgan knows who killed him, but since he's black and his parents live in West Columbia, no trial date has ever been set. The USC-Aiken student's dead body was shot and dumped on an Aiken County dirt road. Channel 19 news covered this case last week and aired the story interviewing both Jason's parents and the 2nd Judical Solicitor who is continuing to sit on this case.
the great white beast

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2013
i can get you a hundred pounds of weed at three hundred a pound hit me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Became Flesh Period ( REPENT) Mar 17 GOD BECAME FLESH 1
News Orangeburg Man Dies in Homicide Friday (Feb '08) Feb 22 Annette 41
anyone n mike and shelly davis (Jul '13) Sep '17 Anonymous 2
Orangeburg Music Thread (Nov '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 15
SAMSUNG sucks (Oct '07) Aug '17 Richard 59
News For the nation to heal, the Confederate statues... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Ugly monkeys 3

Orangeburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Orangeburg Mortgages