Top five articles on prescription drug addiction

Nov 2, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 6

Valium addiction is a serious condition, if you or someone you love lives in the Orangeburg, SC area and need help with this addiction or any other please contact: The William J. McCord Center for help and information on their services.

Full Story
kent man

Maidstone, UK

#1 Nov 8, 2011
http://hosted.comm100.com/Forum/Valium-Online...

good info there.
But there is so much scaremongering around the subject of lifesyle drugs such as valium and xanax.
Blarg

Lebanon, OR

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Idiot lying spammer! Take your overpriced rat poison laced sawdust tabs and go somewhere else! We can get the real drugs, safe, legal, legitimate, from a pharmacy for pennies a pill.
Lukas

France

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Rory

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Sep 28, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Cameron

UK

#6 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Ivett

UK

#12 Oct 8, 2013
I just today received my 4th from Xtop24 .COM , I think, order from them, and as always, am very happy with them! I'm a real person too, lol, I don't work for them, but I found this forum when looking for other people who take this drug. EMS shipping method, I get it in less than a week, and I swear the couple times I actually called to place an order versus online ordering, i got it quicker,like 2-3 days later. The tracking number and estimated delivery date has been 100% accurate so far, and customer service has been great. I even got a coupon for 20 bucks off of my last order through email, which I thought was an excellent thing to do for their customers! I'll continue using them as long as I have to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Jul '14 Not surprised 14
Animal Society applauds passage of anti-cruelty... Jun '14 msscarlett 1
new super dollar store May '14 bub2864 1
Orangeburg Music Thread (Nov '12) May '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Five Diamonds Custom Tattoo (Aug '08) Apr '14 This place is insane 10
SC Sen. Hutto to Run for Graham's US Senate Seat Apr '14 The Gander 2
•••
•••
•••

Orangeburg Jobs

•••
•••