Olympus closing N.Y. location

Olympus Corporation of the Americas is closing one location in New York and moving some personnel to its Lehigh Valley headquarters, a spokeswoman said. Read more
M Jones

Coopersburg, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2008
I wonder if these are the steps that Mack Trucks is taking? Maybe they got the hint from Olympus moving its headquarters here in the Lehigh Valley.
Maybe Mack will move its entire operation out of the Lehigh Valley in several years?
Been their

Slatington, PA

#2 Aug 19, 2008
What a terrible place to work. So unprofessional! Especially good old Lisa from HR....she is a real treat! What a piece of sh1t! I hope she loses her job!
TLJ

North East, MD

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Been their wrote:
What a terrible place to work. So unprofessional! Especially good old Lisa from HR....she is a real treat! What a piece of sh1t! I hope she loses her job!
AHH, Someone who got canned becasue they lied on the application. Didn't they have flat sided crayons for you to write with.
Been their

Slatington, PA

#4 Aug 19, 2008
TLJ wrote:
<quoted text>
AHH, Someone who got canned becasue they lied on the application. Didn't they have flat sided crayons for you to write with.
No I did not lie on the application. I had an emergency medical situation and they harrassed me. I mean really really harrassed me, but, one person against a corporation just doesn't work unless you have lot's of money. So I really do not advise working their. They are a pathetic excuse for a corporation.
Been their

Slatington, PA

#5 Aug 19, 2008
TLJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, Lisa used to write with flat sided crayons....haw haw haw haw!!!!!!
sid

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 19, 2008
Seriously...it's been "there" and do not advising working "there". No surprise you got canned. It's a wonder you got hired in the first place!
Chip

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Aug 19, 2008
EEEEgads..........can feel the tension all the way out here in Vegas
aaa

Lindenhurst, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2008
I agree
Charlie

Lindenhurst, NY

#9 Sep 19, 2008
This is ridicules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the neve of Martone Aut ripping off a disabled ... 1 hr Johnny Mongo 1
News What is the best measure of depression severity... 6 hr depressionman22 1
Helicopters over East Yonkers, NY (Aug '09) 14 hr Stuart 81
Attn NICEPAK (Jun '14) Dec '14 Seee 4
bell ans chemical companyc (Nov '08) Oct '14 Cwik09 9
military (Aug '14) Aug '14 Julie 2
Feral Cats in Orangeburg NY (Jan '13) Jan '13 TiLiSu 1
Orangeburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web