Express lanes in Jacksonville

There are 7 comments on the Sep 25, 2012, CBS 47 story titled Express lanes in Jacksonville. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

Jacksonville commuters will hear a new plan from the Florida Department of Transportation to help relieve congestion Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

This is it

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
What about mittens taxes this is the story of express lanes! Racing to pay lower taxes and get a bigger break! Willard wanted to sneak into the white house like a floundering snake eat for free! That campaign not presidential! Mittens campaign slogan We Built That change to Romney for middle class which he is not! What did mittens build, BAIN, which he did not! It's time for a clean electorate! Newton is not even relevant! Christie is clueless, Rick, well (the president want your kids to go college, how stupid is that Santurom! The GOP was good with Cain! The party needs to shut down for 10 years then come back refresh! The whole GOP needs a counseling! Look at it Boehner cries, Rush is not relevant especially with voter suppression!
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
This is it wrote:
What about mittens taxes this is the story of express lanes! Racing to pay lower taxes and get a bigger break! Willard wanted to sneak into the white house like a floundering snake eat for free! That campaign not presidential! Mittens campaign slogan We Built That change to Romney for middle class which he is not! What did mittens build, BAIN, which he did not! It's time for a clean electorate! Newton is not even relevant! Christie is clueless, Rick, well (the president want your kids to go college, how stupid is that Santurom! The GOP was good with Cain! The party needs to shut down for 10 years then come back refresh! The whole GOP needs a counseling! Look at it Boehner cries, Rush is not relevant especially with voter suppression!
You are a moron that was more than likely raised on welfare and food stamps,and has never made enough income to pay federal income taxes. If you want a college education you should pay for it,not tax payers. We don't owe you anything. There is no voter suppression in this country ,all you need is ID to vote. If you're to damn dumb to have ID,you're sure as hell to dumb to be voting.
This is it

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron that was more than likely raised on welfare and food stamps,and has never made enough income to pay federal income taxes. If you want a college education you should pay for it,not tax payers. We don't owe you anything. There is no voter suppression in this country ,all you need is ID to vote. If you're to damn dumb to have ID,you're sure as hell to dumb to be voting.
Toasty hey here's the take!#1 was is not Rick Santorum who told a crowd of people that the President was a snob for wanting kids to go to college! Nothing to do with paying for college smarty pants!#2 I went to school on scholarships because of my grades and extra curricular activities!#3 Yes I PAY taxes! I never said that people owe me funny man!#4 Was it not Rush Limbo who said on his radio station that the polls are nothing but a tool of voter-suppression to hinder conservatives of voting!#5 I don't have to curse to get my point across! You are despicable and a truant! But yet you pretend to be conservative but you are really not! Know the question for you is why are you angry? Are you mad or jealous that the President really doesn't have to lift a finger against Mittens, because Mittens can't even run a campaign, his vp candidate is more popular than him! Mittens and the Tea-baggy GOP ship is sunk! Mittens is taking his own self down through tax scandals! Rush Limbo is mad because Mittens is not a formidable candidate and lying about voter suppression and let's not forget about Clint Eastwood talking to a chair! Yes Toaster that's smart, I'm sure you talk to chairs and walls alike Clint Eastwood! Romney had to BEG people in Ohio to chant Romney/Ryan
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#4 Sep 26, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Toasty hey here's the take!#1 was is not Rick Santorum who told a crowd of people that the President was a snob for wanting kids to go to college! Nothing to do with paying for college smarty pants!#2 I went to school on scholarships because of my grades and extra curricular activities!#3 Yes I PAY taxes! I never said that people owe me funny man!#4 Was it not Rush Limbo who said on his radio station that the polls are nothing but a tool of voter-suppression to hinder conservatives of voting!#5 I don't have to curse to get my point across! You are despicable and a truant! But yet you pretend to be conservative but you are really not! Know the question for you is why are you angry? Are you mad or jealous that the President really doesn't have to lift a finger against Mittens, because Mittens can't even run a campaign, his vp candidate is more popular than him! Mittens and the Tea-baggy GOP ship is sunk! Mittens is taking his own self down through tax scandals! Rush Limbo is mad because Mittens is not a formidable candidate and lying about voter suppression and let's not forget about Clint Eastwood talking to a chair! Yes Toaster that's smart, I'm sure you talk to chairs and walls alike Clint Eastwood! Romney had to BEG people in Ohio to chant Romney/Ryan
It's always fun to hear a naive,non contributing young liberal try to discuss something they no nothing about.
This is it

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always fun to hear a naive,non contributing young liberal try to discuss something they no nothing about.
It's so funny to hear old farts get mad because young people are telling the truth and are discovering new truths and that the old farts has been lying for years! You are not mad at me but at Mittens because he is not a formidable candidate! Mittens campaign is falling apart right before your eyes!
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#6 Oct 4, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny to hear old farts get mad because young people are telling the truth and are discovering new truths and that the old farts has been lying for years! You are not mad at me but at Mittens because he is not a formidable candidate! Mittens campaign is falling apart right before your eyes!
He didn't look like he was falling apart last night in the one sided debate.
LOL

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are laughable. I bet mommy was a welfare queen, daddy was a drunk and you are 1 paycheck away from standing with a sign begging for money. Grow a pair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casual Dating in Jacksonville 29 min addmeup 6
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 6 hr hudson 180
News Most Popular - Body in Dumpster Was Teen from J... (May '07) 7 hr TOASTER 24
News Pastors want curfew to limit gang violence Sun IMFREE 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Sun usuck61 69
Review: Podiatry Association Of Fl - Mark A Mat... (Feb '10) Sat william 11
Tyanna on American Idol Apr 23 Nellie 2
More from around the web

Orange Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]