Local News - Andrea Boyer Murder Arrest Leaves Unanswered Quest...

There are 15 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Local News - Andrea Boyer Murder Arrest Leaves Unanswered Quest.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Ryan Duffy First Coast News ORANGE PARK, FL --Andrea Boyer's coworkers at the Wells Road Veterinary Medical Center say they are relieved now after 37-year-old ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

abc

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 30, 2007
Does anyone know when Michael R Jackson's trial starts...??? why is is taking so long?

“It's not about me.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville

#2 Dec 30, 2007
Geeez! This article is nearly a year old. I guess they want to make sure nobody violates his civil rights. They should make him dig the hole before they shoot him in the head.
tommy salami

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2007
wells rd has bee my vet for 2 dogs and 1 i rescued... my wife and i had the privilege of knowing andrea, she was kind ,gentle and a great professional... this ''man'' should have never been released back into society

to shad, sir i will back you in any way to pass tougher laws forbidding this from ever happening again . i know that this cant help andrea but it can save many others from this
ordeal....

i still take my dog to see dr mich and will never forget a special woman named andrea

“It's not about me.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville

#4 Dec 30, 2007
There are too many people who deserve killin' for this friggin' cowardly, scumbag, no-nuts lowlife to go and murder a harmless young lady. Like I said, they should make him dig the hole, every inch of 6 feet deep, with the sides perfectly square, on the hottest day of the year. Put a couple in his head and empty a sewage truck into the hole. Might want to do this on the edge of town somewhere. But, that's just my opinion.
abc

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 10, 2008
so does anyone know when his trial starts? he lived in the apts provided by Quigley House for battered women for a time...how the hell can that happen when he should have been in prison??!!
BNP

Ellicott City, MD

#6 Jan 25, 2008
The pre-trial is going on now. The next court date is Feb 4th 2008. The trial is expected to begin around May or June 2008.
To everyone who knew and loved her-she was the best! And we will always love you Andrea, miss you, and fight for your justice!!!!
amber cochlin

Burbank, CA

#7 Jul 12, 2008
I am andreas sister i thank everybody for their concern and their comments I think this monster needs to meet old sparky and the state of florida needs to dust the seat of for yours truly for him to die by leathal injection would be a slap in the face to my family my sister and i have put down many dogs and cats in the line of business that we are in and it would to easy for a monster like that to die a peaceful death
the trail for now is set for oct 6th 2008
Stefanie

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jan 23, 2009
I am Andrea's cousin; Today marks 2 years. This has been a very difficult time for my family, and we are all very appreciative for everyone's comments and concerns.
This monster should have never been released from prison; look at what happens. The trial hasn't started yet; why should this be so difficult? My cousin Amber left a comment right before mine......she is so right.....dust off the chair, let's get this done already! For Andrea, we all love and miss you, forever.

“its a plane, its a plane”

Since: Dec 07

jax for now

#9 Jan 23, 2009
Stefanie wrote:
I am Andrea's cousin; Today marks 2 years. This has been a very difficult time for my family, and we are all very appreciative for everyone's comments and concerns.
This monster should have never been released from prison; look at what happens. The trial hasn't started yet; why should this be so difficult? My cousin Amber left a comment right before mine......she is so right.....dust off the chair, let's get this done already! For Andrea, we all love and miss you, forever.
have you been given a new start sate yet. seeing as how it was meant to be begun in oct 08 ?? any clue as to why they are delaying it...

Maybe a few good calls to the new one in charge might give you some new insight.

Lets hope that Corey steps up and fries the POS.
Hank

New York, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2009
what on earth wrote:
<quoted text>
have you been given a new start sate yet. seeing as how it was meant to be begun in oct 08 ?? any clue as to why they are delaying it...
Maybe a few good calls to the new one in charge might give you some new insight.
Lets hope that Corey steps up and fries the POS.
Just make him stare at Corey for a couple minutes and all his organs are sure to explode in horror
Cathy G

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Feb 9, 2010
I was not going to Dr. Harris at the time of Andreas " murder " however I began going to her three years ago. She is so careing and knowledable. She took care of our four year old precious poodle who died a horrible death from injesting Xylitol, found in sugarless gums and candies.
The first time I walked into the clinic I had a sickening feeling thinking about how Andrea had been killed. I have her memorial photo in my kitchen and pray for her family.
It's more than horrible how our justice system " does not work " ie) Jackson would have been in jail. I understand from talking with Dr. Harris yesterday that jury selection is taking place now.
I was told the trial will begin Tuesday the 16th and I am going to be there as much as possible.
I never met Andrea but the disgust of her murder is very much with me almost everyday.
I feel very confident that Jackson will be convicted of first degree murder. It's too bad that the " death penalty " is just two words that mean nothing. I wish they would do away with the saying as it is never carried out.
God Bless Everyone who knew Andrea and most of all her family Dr. Harris and the girls at Wells RD.
joeshmo

Detroit, MI

#12 Mar 16, 2010
This vial black pos needs to die.
Robert RJ Turner

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2010
I've been living with this for three years being ambers husband I'm glad justice has been served I just pray his death would be tommorrow the sooner the better. We love and miss you so much Andrea daddy Kayli tatter tot the pit bull RAF And BB and you know your sister Amber misses you and it's been proven R.I.P my love you will never ever be forgotten Robert rj turner
tasha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#14 Aug 14, 2010
hi i am michael jacksons sister and i think that her husband had something to do with that also. but not once did the police and investigaters look at him as a possible suspect i think that they all did a sloppy job on my brothers case. but thats the way the system works but i still love my brother and to her family i am truly sorry about your lost.
Heather Fletcher

Orange Park, FL

#15 Aug 14, 2010
tasha wrote:
hi i am michael jacksons sister and i think that her husband had something to do with that also. but not once did the police and investigaters look at him as a possible suspect i think that they all did a sloppy job on my brothers case. but thats the way the system works but i still love my brother and to her family i am truly sorry about your lost.
Tasha,
I wish I had your audacity and ignorance. Clearly, your brother has you and your family as brainwashed as he tried to have the jury in this case. Do you honestly believe that MY BROTHER, ANDREA'S HUSBAND, was not the first suspect? As in any murder investigation, the first suspect is always the spouse/next of kin. Nine times out of ten it isn't a complete stranger; someone who is at least known to the victim. I wish that I could begin to feel sympathy for you because in actuality we have both lost someone we love. The difference is, at least you can still see your brother, still hear him speak, still touch him. You can do all of those things that Andrea's sisters, parents, husband, and all of us can no longer do. People like Michael cannot be changed. He raped before and he would have continued to do it until he was caught. He thought Lil ol Andrea wouldn't have been his maker he had been waiting to meet but her little 5'1 110lbs behind got him. Of course, i'm sure he and his other victim were also having a "pyshical relationship" to right? Yeah. Sure. To be completely honest, who knows how many women he actually raped and got away with it? He was prolly having a relationship with all them too. I will give you credit for standing by your brother. Blood is deeper than water, but there is no excuse for the ignorance. Tell Michael we all said happy trails and to let us know how Andrea is letting him sleep.

Heather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) 3 hr Cameron Wake 9
Review: Ecoview Windows May 24 pladler 1
News Strange & Unusual - Mom Sentenced For Posing as... (Aug '07) May 23 lonely 3
Review: Trend Setters Salon Inc (Apr '14) May 9 Trend setters emp... 3
Home Security System protection FROM Clay Count... May 8 FBI needed in Cla... 1
Chrystan Pittman Turpin Mar '15 longdong1000 2
News ISIL arrest sparks racial profiling discussions... Mar '15 US IS THE BEST 1
More from around the web

Orange Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]