Was it me or him ?

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Why all the cheating anyway. Why don't you swing with friends?? I'd rather be there enjoying some myself rather than cheat or catch my other cheating. I think people just like to scheme and kinive and play the game. Like a shoplifter. Most all can afford to pay for what they stole. But did it for the thrill. Yea right hooray for me and screw you seems to be the norm now. The end justifies the means.

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
And wtf is a rachat chic??? More 411 please. I'm old school is that a reference to nurse rachat from one flew over the cuckoos nest.?
mr rogers

Macclenny, FL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Luz Bambi Roman wrote:
My ex found out I was cheating on him , I always accused him of doing dirt because I didn't trust him , I had no proof , just my insecure thoughts , I made him get a blood test and never did the same for him . He wouldn't do the things I wanted because he said I needed to show him I loved him , but he wouldn't do it first . Am I a ratchet chick ? or was he just not able to handle me ?
Ratchet how could u cheat on him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 2 hr Anniewho 263
Election 2016... TRUMP 3 hr This is it 6
Trump vs Clinton 2016 8 hr MAGA2016 1
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... (Jan '15) 12 hr watson983 8
Review: Petra Marble & Stone Inc (Mar '10) 18 hr Greg 12
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Sat prior inmate cell... 262
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat Elisa Griffith 211

Orange Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Park Mortgages