FL law - KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT 2 PASS

FL law - KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT 2 PASS

Posted in the Orange Park Forum

fl driver

Green Cove Springs, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2011
FL Get outta the passing lane.
The Florida State House passed a piece of legislation that makes it unlawful to stay in the passing lane unless passing. The fine $60 plus $40. court costs and four points on license. When will FL law enforcement begin enforcing this law, along with the law to use headlights 1 hour before dusk to 1 hr after dawn, and using turn-signals for all lane changes? LEOs - WHY THE SELECTIVE enforcement of driving laws???

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2012
fl driver wrote:
FL Get outta the passing lane.
The Florida State House passed a piece of legislation that makes it unlawful to stay in the passing lane unless passing. The fine $60 plus $40. court costs and four points on license. When will FL law enforcement begin enforcing this law, along with the law to use headlights 1 hour before dusk to 1 hr after dawn, and using turn-signals for all lane changes? LEOs - WHY THE SELECTIVE enforcement of driving laws???
I couldn't agree more. There were signs on the highways when I was young that said "Slower Traffic Keep Right". Where did all those signs go????
Bama

Jasper, AL

#3 Jan 12, 2014
Why is this concept so hard for U.S. drivers to grasp? Simple. Everyone thinks the road belongs to them and even without lawful authority these miscreants try to enforce the nation's traffic statutes. ENOUGH! If you wish to pass do so and then get the #*!! out of the passing lane. There have been many cases where I've wondered how some people have not been injured and/or killed because someone they were blocking snapped. It happens and I hope I don't get caught in the cross fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 13 hr Roger Radecki 127
News Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Prison for Chi... (Oct '07) Sun Wilpri 521
pig bbq sauce recipe (Apr '11) Dec 9 Tom 26
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Dec 9 Kyle X 42
Jeremy F A G W E L L Laswell Dec 8 Yours truly 1
pitbull laws (Jun '08) Dec 7 Bmad 176
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) Sep '17 Chad 19

Orange Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Park Mortgages