Florida - Telemarketers Top List of C...

Florida - Telemarketers Top List of Consumer Complaints

There are 2106 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 6, 2007, titled Florida - Telemarketers Top List of Consumer Complaints. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Getting unsolicited telephone calls was the top consumer complaint received by the Florida Division of Consumer Services this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 106
Next Last
tribilin

Miami, FL

#2294 Aug 28, 2012
soler tomando vendedores, pero no quiere ladrones, quiere hacer todo como se debe, por derecha
Ladrones no aplicar
Janet

Miami, FL

#2295 Nov 17, 2012
Cuidense chicos del fort embasssador el ladron de Adrian Abramovich y Carol abrieron otra vez y ya estan robandole a los vendedores a manos llenas,,,cuidense porque ahora despues del tarro de Adrian A la india de Carol esta lo tiene como un monigote y el pobresito hace todo lo que ella le dice,,,Pobre diablo,,,cuidense chicos,,,he

Since: Sep 12

Pune, India

#2296 Nov 27, 2012
A big scam!
Very Happy

Orlando, FL

#2297 Feb 4, 2013
ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE NOT GOING ON VACATION WITH THESE PACKAGES?? They are! They pay admin costs and get nights in these cities with gifts..the catch is that they have to attend a timeshare presentation for 90 minutes. that's the catch...they are told that during the verification process for the inexpensive promotion...at
Brian may

Ocala, FL

#2298 Feb 21, 2013
Yo comprar paquete y viajar. Gran discount. Tks.
Dani Lamberto

Plymouth, MA

#2299 Apr 18, 2013
DON'T FALL FOR THE "FREE CRUISE" SCAM. see www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com for all the details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 106
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Ttent 10 hr Carlos Danger 2
Nudes. 20 hr lynn 6
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Thu Amber 7
Hookup? Thu Wicked 1
my boyfriend wants me to flash and let my tits ... Jul 29 casey201526 1
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Jul 29 Hurt and Sad 190
lonzie barton Jul 28 concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Park Mortgages