Deaths of man, woman a murder-suicide

Deaths of man, woman a murder-suicide

There are 3 comments on the Florida Times-Union story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Deaths of man, woman a murder-suicide. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

The bodies of a man and woman were found in a Wells Road apartment Monday night, the result of what Clay County homicide detectives say was a murder-suicide. Jennifer Adair, 31, of Orange Park and Derick ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

monica

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2006
having known the male victim for years I find it hard to believe he would kill somebody, the police need to investigate more and make sure before a man I knew for years as a loving father and friend gets all the blame.
Jens Friend

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 18, 2006
monica wrote:
having known the male victim for years I find it hard to believe he would kill somebody, the police need to investigate more and make sure before a man I knew for years as a loving father and friend gets all the blame.
I knew the female victim for many years. The male victim was very abusive towards her. He was a jealous and violent person when with her. In the past he had thrown her down a flight of stairs, hit her with a closed fist on numerous occasions, slammed her through a car window, constantly threatened to kill her, etc. The warning signs were all there.. Furthermore, he left behind notes to friends detailing his plans to commit the murder/suicide. Without a doubt he premeditated the event and is anything but innocent.
Amber Amber

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2007
I sence someone is lying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump loathes Rubio 3 hr In it together 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Wed Handyman Scott 72
News Florida Focus (Jun '10) Tue Wow 8
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Dec 11 Roger Radecki 127
News Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Prison for Chi... (Oct '07) Dec 10 Wilpri 521
pig bbq sauce recipe (Apr '11) Dec 9 Tom 26
Jeremy F A G W E L L Laswell Dec 8 Yours truly 1

Orange Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Park Mortgages