|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Not really..

That headline was to just get the attention of the pit bull haters...

The most dangerous creature on the face of the earth when it comes to children, is a white man with a gun or a hard dick..
Get rid of pitbulls

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

24 people mauled to death by Canine Croc Pitbulls in the USA
only 12 people from the remaining 200+ breeds
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Get rid of pitbulls wrote:
24 people mauled to death by Canine Croc Pitbulls in the USA
only 12 people from the remaining 200+ breeds
More have been killed by the white man.. And a white man is most likely to rape a kid as well...

And a pitbull wont attack without reason, unlike the white man with a gun or a hard dick attacking kids....

Here is a video for you if you have the balls to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
true dat

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
More have been killed by the white man.. And a white man is most likely to rape a kid as well...
And a pitbull wont attack without reason, unlike the white man with a gun or a hard dick attacking kids...
You are right kow after the stories of the gang rape or a 9 year old in India last week. Rapes in India are common place, including children. Then we have children being raped as a cure for Aids in Africa by the 10’s of thousands. Keep postings all the facts about the evil white man kow….
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right kow after the stories of the gang rape or a 9 year old in India last week. Rapes in India are common place, including children. Then we have children being raped as a cure for Aids in Africa by the 10’s of thousands. Keep postings all the facts about the evil white man kow….
A 9 year old raped is not a good thing.. But keep in mind at least she lived to tell about it, unlike that 6 year old girl in orange park that was raped and killed and tossed in the garbage by a whiteman ..

I would bet you money that if that 6 year old girl had a pitbull beside her at the time, she would be alive today..

Raping kids in Africa to cure aids is more of a survival thing brought on by myth.. The white man on the otherhand will rape and kill kids for self sexual gratification alone... And thats a fact...
Wisdom BCS

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

90-year-old Saudi man to a 15-year-old girl, Must be a white guy dolander. Never mind kow he paid a $17,500 (SAR 65,000) dowry to marry the girl.

Only white men rape kids for no reason based in your mind.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Wisdom BCS wrote:
90-year-old Saudi man to a 15-year-old girl, Must be a white guy dolander. Never mind kow he paid a $17,500 (SAR 65,000) dowry to marry the girl.
Only white men rape kids for no reason based in your mind.
There must be pretty healthy old men in Saudi Arabia because most men here in the US dont live to be 90...

A 90 year old man with a hard on ??? hahahahha!! But that is there way over there.. And white men here in the US love them.. Even Bush Jr kissed the Saudi prince on the lips while holding his hand..

The Saudi religious police even let teenage girls burn in a school fire for not having their head scarfs on, but yet that same government is in the same bed with the white man here in the US...
sad

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
Not really..
The most dangerous creature on the face of the earth when it comes to children, is a white man with a gun or a hard dick..
You're a sad head case consumed with self hatred.
Barack Hussein Obama

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr. kow, I am not a white man.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be pretty healthy old men in Saudi Arabia because most men here in the US dont live to be 90...
A 90 year old man with a hard on ??? hahahahha!! But that is there way over there.. And white men here in the US love them.. Even Bush Jr kissed the Saudi prince on the lips while holding his hand..
The Saudi religious police even let teenage girls burn in a school fire for not having their head scarfs on, but yet that same government is in the same bed with the white man here in the US...
Dr Phil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

kow you have some serious issue I see. I am guessing you are an ashamed white man yourself. You are ashamed of the demons inside your own mind but you lack testtinal fortitude to get help. To your credit you have not acted on the things you desire and probable never will, that is good news for the children around you. Hate of others is not a cure, seek help and be cured.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
kow you have some serious issue I see. I am guessing you are an ashamed white man yourself. You are ashamed of the demons inside your own mind but you lack testtinal fortitude to get help. To your credit you have not acted on the things you desire and probable never will, that is good news for the children around you. Hate of others is not a cure, seek help and be cured.
I call it like I see it.. If you see it differently then debate it..

And I dont hate.. I just deal with the facts.. If you cant handle the facts then shut the f$$k up and go crawl back under your bed...
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
And a pitbull wont attack without reason, unlike the white man with a gun or a hard dick attacking kids....
Here is a video for you if you have the balls to watch it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I for the most part agree with you 100%,but some owners of pit bulls
use the dogs for fighting or train them to be aggressive.
Dogs used by Mike Vick for fighting events were all Pit Bulls,and there was a reason he used this breed. No excuses for Vick only for the poor animals involved. My opinion. He got what he deserved.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
Not really..
I would imagine most Black child molesters never are reported. The crime rate among Blacks in almost all crime categories is much higher than whites,and I would think this is no exception. Blacks tend to be very weak in reporting crimes by other blacks in fear of repercussion.
Dr Phil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

kow you are in denial, what you see as facts are distorted by your own mind. You show and unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities and thoughts. As a white man who is ashamed of what your mind is thinking you have created a paradigm that allows you to see yourself as the norm. It is understandable that you believe you deal with facts, as your paradigm has created those facts. Abstinence from truth of the real world only creates more self-denial and a more compressed paradigm and leads too greater self-hatred. Please seek help and you will find a happier life.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
And I dont hate.. I just deal with the facts.. If you cant handle the facts then shut the f$$k up and go crawl back under your bed...
sad

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that an adult dilly daddled with you when you were a kid. It $ucked up your mind. You, however, have not shown that you've done anything in your adult life to try and overcome your demons. Coming here spreading hate and bull$shit isn't going to help you. It might help you temporarily feel a little better, but you keep coming back the same $ucked up clown on a different day. Get help!
Stop with No Snitching

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine most Black child molesters never are reported. The crime rate among Blacks in almost all crime categories is much higher than whites,and I would think this is no exception. Blacks tend to be very weak in reporting crimes by other blacks in fear of repercussion.
That's cuz Snitches are Bitches who end up with Stitches.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I for the most part agree with you 100%,but some owners of pit bulls
use the dogs for fighting or train them to be aggressive.
Dogs used by Mike Vick for fighting events were all Pit Bulls,and there was a reason he used this breed. No excuses for Vick only for the poor animals involved. My opinion. He got what he deserved.
Mike Vick killed more pit bulls then he owned, and there was a reason for that.. They were not aggressive enough or they would not fight..

Many dogs can be trained to be aggressive.. Its not just limited to the pit bull..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine most Black child molesters never are reported.
Do you have any facts to back this up?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
kow you are in denial, what you see as facts are distorted by your own mind. You show and unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities and thoughts. <quoted text>
What facts have I posted that you see are distorted?

Be specific, Dr Phil.. Otherwise unconscious defense mechanism is something that you are leaning on....
Dr Phil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
Wrong, this is your opinion. You cannot provide numbers to back up as they do not exist.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>Raping kids in Africa to cure aids is more of a survival thing brought on by myth.
Wrong, it is not about survival thing, if you believe that excuse then you are further delusional than you have demonstrated so far .

All you have done on this treat is post you opinion, no facts, no sources just your opinion. If you wish to debate, then bring some facts to the table, because trying to debate someone who delusional on there opinion is a complete waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orange Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orange Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••