#2 May 31, 2011
FAIL
Army Soldier

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Omedi wrote:
america's military sucks
that is why there are so many dead ones
You know, if you had a decent argument to follow, I would be more apt to understand you. What's your argument? Why do you think the Military sucks?
Michael

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Don't blame it on our military,they-we are trying to protect America.If Obama wants us to go we go no matter what,and it's not just up to him.Obama didn't put us here in the first place.it was stupid Bush and his goonies who put them there.Why would would that Idiot send us into Irag I'll never know.To down the government was stupid.They should have left them along.We would not have lost as many soldiers. So if you want to blame someone blame Bush. No I didn't vote for and don't like Obama and I think his ideas are just plain stupid and are doing nothing to help the country. For the matter I have yet to see anyone to get my vote for president either
Crimson Dynamo

Ponte Vedra, FL

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Michael wrote:
Don't blame it on our military,they-we are trying to protect America.If Obama wants us to go we go no matter what,and it's not just up to him.Obama didn't put us here in the first place.it was stupid Bush and his goonies who put them there.Why would would that Idiot send us into Irag I'll never know.To down the government was stupid.They should have left them along.We would not have lost as many soldiers. So if you want to blame someone blame Bush. No I didn't vote for and don't like Obama and I think his ideas are just plain stupid and are doing nothing to help the country. For the matter I have yet to see anyone to get my vote for president either
You seem to have all the answers...so what would be "your plan" to right our economy?
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Crimson Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have all the answers...so what would be "your plan" to right our economy?
Use-it-here/make-it/here/inves t-it-here. Strictly enforced that would be worth a net 17,000,000 industrial jobs.

And think of the fun shooting down black-market cigar-boaters and fleeing investment bankers.
Michael

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 14, 2011
noshellswill you got my vote
YouAreABigZERO

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Sep 14, 2011
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
Use-it-here/make-it/here/inves t-it-here. Strictly enforced that would be worth a net 17,000,000 industrial jobs.
And think of the fun shooting down black-market cigar-boaters and fleeing investment bankers.
You and obama have one thing in common, neither of you no a dam thing about creating a job. have-never/will-never/can-neve r
Crimson Dynamo

Ponte Vedra, FL

#11 Sep 15, 2011
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...where do you get the 17 million jobs that would be invented? How did you determine this number..."IF" your dream was true?
Crimson Dynamo

Ponte Vedra, FL

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Michael wrote:
noshellswill you got my vote
Since you have to rely on someone else to answer questions proposed to you....I just proposed a question to your "backup" support team "noshellswill".
How did you and Noshellswill come up with the figure of "17,000,000 jobs" invented...you know, since we are now going to make everything in the US?
Of course we are going to have to force American CEO's and Board of Directors to agree. Maybe Walmart will start the shift...after they hire check out personnel to take care of the business they have now?
Michael

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 15, 2011
At least he has a idea unlike most of those who are running. I myself don't have nor do I say I have a way to turn this country around.I looked at what he said again and didn't see a question from him,just a statement.Like "I said nobody has yet to impress me yet".It would be great if we could make more jobs but until the housing market turns around we wont have many new jobs ie.one job in the housing market makes two.It's not me saying that,I read that in Time.If you noticed it's not just this country having this problem,it's the whole world in this downward turn. Until the whole world makes an upward turn it will just get worse.You just can't pin it on one person,or country
Crimson Dynamo

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 15, 2011
Michael wrote:
At least he has a idea unlike most of those who are running. I myself don't have nor do I say I have a way to turn this country around.I looked at what he said again and didn't see a question from him,just a statement.Like "I said nobody has yet to impress me yet".It would be great if we could make more jobs but until the housing market turns around we wont have many new jobs ie.one job in the housing market makes two.It's not me saying that,I read that in Time.If you noticed it's not just this country having this problem,it's the whole world in this downward turn. Until the whole world makes an upward turn it will just get worse.You just can't pin it on one person,or country
Well Michael, I basically agree with you but we are dreaming if we think "corporate" America is going to stop using overseas cheap labor (ie: sweat shops).
Made in America has been a "phrase" that has been with us for more than 40 years and we continue to send jobs overseas and to Mexico.
Noshellwills idea is nice but not new and not realistic.
Neither "political party" has an answer...they just continue to vote themselves raises, receive basically free insurance and will receive an extremely healthy pension for life....all on our tax dollars.
I might add, why would Congress really care about "social security"...THEY certainly don't need it.
By the way, they just got back from their summer break...just like school teachers.
Michael

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 15, 2011
Crimson Dynamo,"corporate" America cares only about how much money they can cram down their pockets,and they could care less about anything.Your right about ie sweat shops.T read in Time a couple a months before the fourth of July and they were talking about how many people lose either their lives or limbs for having to make them and working and having to breathe all that gunpowder 24 hours a day.You have no arguement with me about the "political party taking care of no one else then themselves,getting all that plus "social security".I'd also bet that Obama and his "goonies" have taken more days off then they've been working.
Michael

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 15, 2011
Sorry I meant to say limbs for having to make fireworks and working around,sorry sometimes I type ahead of my mind lol
angry american

West Springfield, MA

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Only idiots and foreigeners join the us military. f*ck them, and f*ck willingly serving this f*cked up government, i laugh when vets say were "defending freedom" lol, have fun getting your mind all screwed up on your welcome home with PTSD, highest suicide rate amongst vets, as well as homeslessness! and the government expects BE ALL YOU CAN BE! for them! but when your home. haha your best is behind you, have fun being homeless with missing limbs from I E Ds from bullshit wars! its a big sinical joke, dont join the military!...unless your a complete dumbass.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
angry american wrote:
Only idiots and foreigeners join the us military. f*ck them, and f*ck willingly serving this f*cked up government, i laugh when vets say were "defending freedom" lol, have fun getting your mind all screwed up on your welcome home with PTSD, highest suicide rate amongst vets, as well as homeslessness! and the government expects BE ALL YOU CAN BE! for them! but when your home. haha your best is behind you, have fun being homeless with missing limbs from I E Ds from bullshit wars! its a big sinical joke, dont join the military!...unless your a complete dumbass.
That was a good post..I agree with every word..

Just a few days ago there was a navy seal sniper that got shot dead by a marine at a gun range... Keep in mind that this seal was not aware of his surroundings and left his guard down knowing he was with a troubled marine.. I wouldn't do that at a gun range or anywhere else myself..

So you are right when yo say the US military is full of idiots...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain relif lean and quality MJ Weed 9 hr stacey 2
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) Fri Mz Roze 54
Smoking Weed In Florida is Legal Now? Mar 27 Laura K 3
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) Mar 27 Rider 50
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Mar 26 hollywood32226 68
Review: Galaktic Studios Mar 25 devaughn38 1
Chrystan Pittman Turpin Mar 8 longdong1000 2
Orange Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orange Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]