Vinny

Panama City, FL

#1 Jan 13, 2012
What is going on? Yesterday I stopped at Central Grocery and this fat ass woman is checking out in front of me talking on her iphone and unloading a ton of crab legs, chips and other junk food then proceeds to pay for it with a food stamp card. Now I work my ass off and so does my wife and we cannot afford crab legs, but I guess the taxes I pay go to buy them for lazy bums. Reform the Welfare system NOW !!!!!
For the People

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Vinny wrote:
What is going on? Yesterday I stopped at Central Grocery and this fat ass woman is checking out in front of me talking on her iphone and unloading a ton of crab legs, chips and other junk food then proceeds to pay for it with a food stamp card. Now I work my ass off and so does my wife and we cannot afford crab legs, but I guess the taxes I pay go to buy them for lazy bums. Reform the Welfare system NOW !!!!!
well I understand your frustrations, food stamp does not mean the person is on welfare.The food-stamp program is for working people as well. It's not good to assume this person is on welfare.
Vinny

Panama City, FL

#3 Oct 3, 2012
For the People wrote:
<quoted text>
well I understand your frustrations, food stamp does not mean the person is on welfare.The food-stamp program is for working people as well. It's not good to assume this person is on welfare.
You can call a rose a turnip if you want but taking money from one person and giving to someone else via the government, is indeed welfare.
Amy

Clifton, NJ

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Must be the Velez family. They brag about being one of the 47% who depend on the government for hand outs. People like this are LEECHES and needs to be EXTERMINIATED. Hate people who are leeches.
Abe Lincoln

New York, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Amy wrote:
Must be the Velez family. They brag about being one of the 47% who depend on the government for hand outs. People like this are LEECHES and needs to be EXTERMINIATED. Hate people who are leeches.
wow, thats some powerful hate speech. You remind me a lot of a young adolf hitler.
Gilly

Clifton, NJ

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Abe Lincoln - when people leech off the government that means I am paying for them with my hard earning tax dollars. if they want hand outs get a job. if this sounds like adolf hitler, so be it. sounds like you are one of the leeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,695
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr factcheck 19,717
Review: City Line Realty Group LLC (Mar '10) Tue Lawrence Tykes 15
Review: Gadget Express (Jul '09) Mar 22 Brinca 61
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Mar 21 Recognise This Story 156
News Newark man identified as city's 13th murder vic... Mar 18 whitey89 1
Review: Cameron Animal Hospital - George L Came... (Jan '09) Mar 17 nofan61 51
Orange Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]