recruiting for survival group 2012
Remy L Most

Cheyenne, WY

#853 May 20, 2012
our group is coing to be base off of good ethics and moral backround, but when the shit hits the fan if me or my group has to defended against any threat rather it be human, nature, or asteler we will do what we have to do for the future of man kind.... not just to be selfish and worry about your own family...we have to come together as a speices and do the right thing in order to survive the up coming events....

FB- Remy L Most
needing help

Dublin, OH

#854 May 29, 2012
i need a community to go to tha tis preparring for the 2012 even plese help me
mark

United States

#855 May 29, 2012
needing help wrote:
where r u from
PNW group

Millville, CA

#856 May 30, 2012
Hi,
we're starting a new group in remote Pacific northwest. we have 100 acres, high altitude bunker, farming, gardening areas and some rv pads. looking for a select few to join us. we also have a non profit org. we have been homesteading here for long time and would like to expand to include a few trustworthy people to work together. open to anyone, even those who just wish to network online for info and encouragement.
email us at [email protected] and please tell us all about yourself and your situation, beliefs and expectations. look forward to hearing from you!
Mr stone

Dunfermline, UK

#857 May 30, 2012
dear all
if there is anyone form the areas of London Hertfordshire there is a very small survival group that is run its free all we ask is that you have minimal skill of some kind building, I.T, combat, fire starting, hunting and gathering. if not we are more than willing to teach you we use an old abandoned area in Hertfordshire along side the A1 to hunt and teach at we stay the regularly we also train in C.B radios and other radio/communication equipment
for more info you can email me on [email protected] or send a text to 07545977700 and we will call you back this is not funded in anyway what so ever we do it because we are scared of what may happen.
scott rhode island

Westerly, RI

#858 May 31, 2012
Pacific NW group wrote:
response to rational guy's rant;
we aren't really concerned about 2012. our group is more concerned about an ethical, sustainable, peaceful, and fulfilling lifestyle. we don't know what kind of lifestyle you live, but we will contrast with many city dwellers who;
don't grow or produce any of the food they eat, dont produce or provide any of the power they consume, don't worry that the food they eat is shipped thousands of miles around the planet at a huge ecological cost to the rest of us, don't care that their addiction to oil is contributing to the biggest mass extintion of earth. Aren't concerned with the irony of consicuous consumption while babies are starving, and don't plan to take any steps to rectify those shortcommings or to prepare for a life changing event. instead they will be depending on others to "save" them in a disaster situation, but find some sort of ego-boosting self satisfaction in ranting against anyone who might want to take responsibility for themselves, their families, or loved ones.
We live a sustainable, organic, happy, healthy lifestyle, not based on fear, but on the reality that people like "you"? are using up the last of the resources in an irresponsible way. its common sense to us...don't wait until you are thirsty to dig a well. so.."rational guy" its probably not rational to have a few days of water stored in case of earthquake, or flashlights and candles in case of blackout, or a little extra food in case of an oil embargo, no that doesn't sound rational. if anything is fictional, its the lifestyle we described above.
and yet your in california one of the most seizemicly unstable locations on the globe might want to reconsider that
Damian Santana

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#859 Jun 5, 2012
Well I would like to know is where are you guys located?Im located in Miami FL and would like to know what do need to give you?Im just asking because I have heard of people that say that they are a REAL Survival group and then when I look up all the info its (would you like to pay cash or card)and then when you pay its Ha ha ha Fool You.Im looking for the real deal I have kids and im not in the mood to deal with people who are fool of it.I just want the best for my wife and two baby girls.You can contact me at my email.Just tell me what you need?
[email protected]
BIG MIKe

United States

#860 Jun 6, 2012
I think people who are interested each put in 5,000 dollors to find a piece of property with water and electric with good hunting land this is the only way people with kids and not alot of money can do it or figure out something off grid. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.....
Pacific NW group

Palo Cedro, CA

#861 Jun 7, 2012
We've heard about the million dollar condos in the missle silo that are now sold out. we're not sure, but those probably are not the kind of people we would want to be surviving with. our approach is to get to know someone first and decide to work together. any $ investment would have to be secondary. we have family and children in the area with their own compound and so we are really looking for middle aged singles and couples who want to get involved in the survival/homestead lifestyle. we are talking about intentional community, and working toward the goals of putting that into a tribal setting, gardening, farming, hunting, fishing, cross training, and preparing. We've been homesteading here for decades and are looking for real, ginuine, enthusiastic people that we resonate with. so at least with our group...you don't need your checkbook...instead spend some time telling us about yourself, your situation, abilities, and expectations. We've got 100 acres, HAB, our own fish ponds, gardens, etc., etc. and tons of skills that we are willing to teach. looking forward to hearing from you!
new_beginnings_p roject

United States

#862 Jun 7, 2012
Damian Santana wrote:
Well I would like to know is where are you guys located?Im located in Miami FL and would like to know what do need to give you?Im just asking because I have heard of people that say that they are a REAL Survival group and then when I look up all the info its (would you like to pay cash or card)and then when you pay its Ha ha ha Fool You.Im looking for the real deal I have kids and im not in the mood to deal with people who are fool of it.I just want the best for my wife and two baby girls.You can contact me at my email.Just tell me what you need?
[email protected]
if u r looking for a real community with people looking to escape and band together for whatever may come. Contact us at [email protected] om
We have different religion and some different in views. We have land and knowledge and a willing to work for the good of the whole community. We r not an occult we r just people wanting a simple life.
ken

Bentonville, AR

#863 Jun 13, 2012
i was a combat engineer in the military im a skilled hunter and tracker im wondering if there is anyone in my area or anywhere that would need someone of my skills in their survival readiness camp or group you can contact me at [email protected]
Pacific NW group

Palo Cedro, CA

#864 Jun 16, 2012
ken wrote:
i was a combat engineer in the military im a skilled hunter and tracker im wondering if there is anyone in my area or anywhere that would need someone of my skills in their survival readiness camp or group you can contact me at [email protected]
We would suggest the american prepper network (APN). there are lots of groups into various levels of preparedness. our group is focused on homestead/self reliance living. since we live in a very remote area, our defense preparations are a little less important right now. farming, gardening, raising animals for milk/meat etc., seed saving, primitive survival skills and self reliance, and natural health are at the top of the list for us right now. but everyone needs to practice tactical defense as well. good luck Ken. If anyone is interested in our approach, send us an email to [email protected]
Ginger

Wofford Heights, CA

#865 Jun 24, 2012
Hello I'm Ginger and my husband is Ray.We live in Southern CA. We have four children.We're survivalists and want to move deep in the woods somewhere in CA at a high elevation, around 7000 ft or higher.We're even willing to live in a cave. Please email me at [email protected] We need a group who will go with us. We love Abba Father and Messiah who died on the tree for our sins.
scott

Westerly, RI

#866 Jun 25, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Hello I'm Ginger and my husband is Ray.We live in Southern CA. We have four children.We're survivalists and want to move deep in the woods somewhere in CA at a high elevation, around 7000 ft or higher.We're even willing to live in a cave. Please email me at [email protected] We need a group who will go with us. We love Abba Father and Messiah who died on the tree for our sins.
ginger cali is a bad choice for survival it's to seizmicly active i sugest you 2 think of a more stable region for your needs
Australia

Blacktown, Australia

#867 Jul 1, 2012
My friend and I take 2012 seriously we want to be prepared and ready. We are sick of people thinking 2012 is crap and the world isn't going to end, there is chance it wont but I'm not taking that chance. We have been gathering suplies for awhile and learning as much as possible of how to live off the land. If there is anyone out there in Australia who feels the same. Please, any knowlege or experience that could help us would grately be appreciated.
Pacific NW Group

Shingletown, CA

#868 Jul 2, 2012
scott wrote:
<quoted text>ginger cali is a bad choice for survival it's to seizmicly active i sugest you 2 think of a more stable region for your needs
We could'nt disagree more, ginger. scott seems to be from florida, and may not realize that "california" is a huge state with many varied types of climates and topography. the coast has seizmic activity but most higher altitude locations dont have much. we live at 5000 feet and are hundreds of miles away from SF bay area. sometimes the advantages have to be weighed against risk. earthquake isnt that big on our list at our location. "California does'nt equal earthquake"
wyoming

Wheatland, WY

#869 Jul 4, 2012
gabby wrote:
okay so as we all very well know the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE IN 2012. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, BUT US AS PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO PREPARE FOR SUCH AN EVENT, I AM TRYING TO START A 2012 SURVIVAL GROUP, ANYONE INTERESTED OR ALREADY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME [email protected]
there r plenty of them on meetup.com unfortunately none in wyo. good luck
Chris

Houston, TX

#870 Jul 5, 2012
Australia wrote:
My friend and I take 2012 seriously we want to be prepared and ready. We are sick of people thinking 2012 is crap and the world isn't going to end, there is chance it wont but I'm not taking that chance. We have been gathering suplies for awhile and learning as much as possible of how to live off the land. If there is anyone out there in Australia who feels the same. Please, any knowlege or experience that could help us would grately be appreciated.
See ya in 2013!! P.S Don't quit your job when you head for the hills, take vacation!! LMAO!!
Australia

East Maitland, Australia

#871 Jul 6, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya in 2013!! P.S Don't quit your job when you head for the hills, take vacation!! LMAO!!
I'm not saying I want to quit my job I just want to be prepared for the worst case sonareo, unlike people like you who will panic because they weren't prepared. For everyones sake I hope I'm wrong, but please by All means feel free to keep living in your own little world an not listen to the signs around you!
Pacific NW Group

Shingletown, CA

#872 Jul 6, 2012
Australia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying I want to quit my job I just want to be prepared for the worst case sonareo, unlike people like you who will panic because they weren't prepared. For everyones sake I hope I'm wrong, but please by All means feel free to keep living in your own little world an not listen to the signs around you!
Being on the opposite side of the world, all we can do is network online with you, but would be happy to help in any way. we have decades of experience in all facets of survival preparation, and homestead/self reliant living. of course we believe that the best way to get prepared for the wrst case scenario is to start living the lifestyle right now. you can email us at [email protected]
also here is a link you might find interesting on getting started before tshtf. http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/02/the_hard_...
we are just getting started on forming a group here but have been walking the walk for a looong time. good luck to everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr WPWW 20,966
Presby Iris Abstract (May '13) Jul 19 G Hawthorne 2
News New Jersey governor's race: The Bruce Springste... Jul 15 Pugs 4
The sanctuary city gang is in West Orange Jul 15 Pugs 3
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 13
Bob Walters Engineer PLEASE HELP! Jun 28 ItsME 1
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun '17 BJ Fan 1

Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages