Signature dish: Chicken tikka masala ...

Signature dish: Chicken tikka masala Shabana Nagpuria, Bombay M...

There are 3 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 19, 2007, titled Signature dish: Chicken tikka masala Shabana Nagpuria, Bombay M.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Dig into a plate of chicken tikka masala at Bombay Mahal and feel the winter blues melt away, forkful by warming forkful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Mrs Gogo

AOL

#1 Dec 19, 2007
Bombay Mahal has the best Indian food I have ever had, regretfully since we have moved away from the city I don't get to eat there very often. I have never had anything from there that wasn't top notch.
bryan

Gloucester, MA

#2 Dec 24, 2007
go east go west bombaymahal is best
TIM

Gloucester, MA

#3 Dec 24, 2007
I had indian food everywhere i travel lot when i eat in bombaymahal I thought i was in heaven really amazing food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Feb '17 DrMavr A 104
Athol should fold. Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... Nov '16 big Cats where it... 1
News Beals reverses decision to sell property to sta... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Local 10
Beatles tribute show comes to Erving! Oct '16 Beatleman 1
Pics of ex (Jul '16) Jul '16 MattT 1
News Designated smoking areas seems to work, but is ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 EARLY GRAVE 2

Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages