Police brief - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police allege a Leominster man sexually assaulted a teen girl on two occasions last year, according to court documents.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2008

Since: Mar 08

Salem, MA

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Why is this person out? Put him back in jail where he belongs. Only $500 bail ?
Joe

Braintree, MA

#2 Apr 22, 2008
Whats a 14 year old girl doing at a party with 20+ year olds?
country girl

Groton, MA

#3 Apr 22, 2008
Joe wrote:
Whats a 14 year old girl doing at a party with 20+ year olds?
What makes you question this??? Could be a birthday party for someone's grandmother!
I'll tell you what she was NOT doing at that party......Looking for some pig to put his hands down her pants.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4 Apr 22, 2008
3 months between alleged incidents? I think the real issue here besides the allegations are the parents of the girl. The kid who allegedly did this, IF found guilty should get a good a*s whoopin' but then again, so should her parents. My daughter at 14yrs, old would rarely be in ANY situation, even an innocent b-day party without supervision from an adult. Touched once, shame on the person who did it..... touched TWICE, shame on both him and the parents.
Concerntaxpayer

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 22, 2008
They should send him to prison , where I'm sure he'll get his pants pull down!
gloria

Waterville, ME

#6 Apr 23, 2008
he is in jail didnt you read (were he is now serving time in orange county)...she might be 14 and dress like a 20 year old. now a days it is hard to tell a persons age.some times you go by what your told.....,then pay
DJB

Amesbury, MA

#7 Apr 23, 2008
If she was assaulted before then why didn't she report it and end up around him again. You definately can't tell how old girls are and can't trust them to tell you the truth. Also being 14 doesn't make her an innocent child. My brother is in his 20's and has had girls under age offer sex on myspace. He even met a girl who's profile said she was 19 but after meeting and having sex she admitted she was only 15. Parents should pay more attention to what their kids are doing and how they're dressing. At 14 my step daughter wanted leather pants and I didn't allow it, which is tame compared to what some teens are wearing.How does a parent think it's ok for a young teen to be out with her pants down showing a thong and a shirt that shows cleavage. Although I know in todays society it's always someone else's fault when something happens to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... Aug 10 Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
'Missing Persons' leader backs off Townsend case (Dec '09) Apr '14 Confused 61
Family of Warriors Apr '14 Jtn 6
Dead Beat Dad's Apr '14 Joe Stimpy 1
•••

Orange News Video

•••
•••

Orange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••