Nightlife

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Nightlife. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Hilltown Highballers, 8:30. County Road, 623-8725. Great Barrington BOGIES Tues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

BerkshireBlue

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2009
The Pittsfield CityJazz Festival gets under way on Wednesday, Oct. 7, at 7pm, with a free concert by the Royal Hartigan group at the Berkshire Athenaeum. A jazz percussionist and pianist of international renown, Hartigan is also a tap dancer who and has studied,performed and taught the musics of Asia, Africa, Europe, West Asia, and the Americas. A former Pittsfield resident, his local appearances are always popular. Hartigan's ensemble, blood drum spirit, takes its name from a quote by Baby Dodds:“Drumming is spirit." Hartigan says he works “to give my blood through the drum to share that spirit."
More Pittsfield CityJazz Fest info at http://berkshiresjazz.org/
ujygtres

AOL

#2 Oct 7, 2009
hey when are ted nugent and kiss going to rock the colonial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Thompson ? Aug '17 Curious 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Feb '17 DrMavr A 104
Athol should fold. (Dec '16) Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... (Nov '16) Nov '16 big Cats where it... 1
News Beals reverses decision to sell property to sta... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Local 10
Beatles tribute show comes to Erving! (Oct '16) Oct '16 Beatleman 1
Pics of ex (Jul '16) Jul '16 MattT 1

Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages