Homeless man stabs two at a bar

Homeless man stabs two at a bar

There are 11 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Homeless man stabs two at a bar. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

A homeless man is now living in lockup after allegedly stabbing two men during a bar brawl in Orange Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

marfromathol

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2008
This man snuck back in the bar after being told to leave. The owners are decent people who are trying to run a clean establishment. What a shame.
RJ from West Springfield

Ellington, CT

#2 Jul 22, 2008
marfromathol wrote:
This man snuck back in the bar after being told to leave. The owners are decent people who are trying to run a clean establishment. What a shame.
Too bad the victims aren't allowed by their licensing authorities (read Chiefs of Police) to carry legally owned firearms in establishments that serve alcohol as their primary purpose. Might have been a different outcome.
palmerfriedn

West Stockbridge, MA

#3 Jul 23, 2008
I agree with marfromathol, the owners are great people. I am just hoping all my friends up there are ok.
anon

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2008
do you want guns in bars? Alcohol plus guns is a BAD mix, no matter who you are (police or not). its' very risky. worse then drinkin and driving in my opinion. i guess you wern't using ur tiny brain were yA?
bartender

Ware, MA

#5 Jul 25, 2008
We are all ok, thanks for the consern.
palmerfriedn wrote:
I agree with marfromathol, the owners are great people. I am just hoping all my friends up there are ok.
billchill

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Aug 10, 2008
well if the two men and the lady weren't saying shit about this mans child and the way he was dancing,all this wouldn't of happened.I know this guy and he is a little crazy at times but he would give you the shirt off his back.It just goes to show you just dont know who your f'n with.Pease out!!
Noone

Carver, MA

#7 Jun 16, 2009
This man is my relative and you for one don't know what your talking about pal. he didnt sneak into a bar that has bouncers at the door and was never kick out

“The Truth Will Set You Free”

Since: Jan 09

Truth Or Consequences, N.Mex.

#8 Jun 17, 2009
anon wrote:
do you want guns in bars? Alcohol plus guns is a BAD mix, no matter who you are (police or not). its' very risky. worse then drinkin and driving in my opinion. i guess you wern't using ur tiny brain were yA?
I want guns in the hands of any citizens who have the God given right to carry them. If you did ANY research at all, you would discover that the states with the highest percentage of it's population being allowed to carry firearms have some of the lowest violent crime rates. It's not "deal or no deal" , it's "this is the deal". If you don't want to carry a gun.... DON'T ! But DO NOT attempt to impose your anti self preservation philosophy on me. I will NOT be a victim.
LMAO

Cambridge, MA

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Truth Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
I want guns in the hands of any citizens who have the God given right to carry them. If you did ANY research at all, you would discover that the states with the highest percentage of it's population being allowed to carry firearms have some of the lowest violent crime rates. It's not "deal or no deal" , it's "this is the deal". If you don't want to carry a gun.... DON'T ! But DO NOT attempt to impose your anti self preservation philosophy on me. I will NOT be a victim.
God gave you the right to carry a gun?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“The Truth Will Set You Free”

Since: Jan 09

Truth Or Consequences, N.Mex.

#10 Jul 8, 2009
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave you the right to carry a gun?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious or just delirious ? Yes. The U.S. Constitution declares (rightfully so) that we are granted certain INALIENABLE rights by our CREATOR (that would be God ). So yes,the Constitution recognizes the FACT that God grants you the right to carry a gun, AND, that right is INALIENABLE.
The Holy Bible is also VERY CLEAR on this matter:
Luke 11:21 "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:"

Nothing more needs to be said. Case closed.
Katie

Babson Park, MA

#11 Jul 10, 2009
Noone wrote:
This man is my relative and you for one don't know what your talking about pal. he didnt sneak into a bar that has bouncers at the door and was never kick out
That's not the point buddy relative or not u have no right to stab anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Oct '17 Barney Fife 109
Athol should fold. (Dec '16) Oct '17 Tenn tux 3
Mark Thompson ? Aug '17 Curious 1
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... (Nov '16) Nov '16 big Cats where it... 1
News Beals reverses decision to sell property to sta... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Local 10
Beatles tribute show comes to Erving! (Oct '16) Oct '16 Beatleman 1
Pics of ex (Jul '16) Jul '16 MattT 1

Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages