Missing woman in Orange

Missing woman in Orange

Posted in the Orange Forum

Marissa Richard

Raynham, MA

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Why has this not made major news by now?
Carol Robinson of Orange Ma. has been missing for almost 24 hours but no big time news companies seem to care. Is it because it's in a small town or is it because they don't care about the elderly? She is 5'5 and has shoulder length brown hair and may be in need of medical care. If you see her call police immediately, they've been searching all day.
Michael Flagg

Bryantville, MA

#2 Oct 17, 2008
She has been found by my mother Carol Flagg and brother Ronald Flagg JR Thursday about noon and had medical treatment at Athol Hospital and is going to be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Royalston, MA (Apr '12) Feb '16 redguyinbluestate 3
News Redevelopment, rehabilitation of properties rec... Feb '16 Elizabeth Trudel 2
Athol is horrible (Jul '13) Jan '16 Orange neighbor 2
News Designated smoking areas seems to work, but is ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 EARLY GRAVE 2
News R.I. Man Arrested For 41st Time, 38 In Mass. (Jul '15) Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Karen 96
News Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... (Aug '14) Mar '15 The Inquirer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Mortgages