the phillips family
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jerry

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
They are all drug addict alcoholics butt fckers that like getting in jail bahahahahahaha
bigballsofcowtow n

Haslet, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2012
jerry wrote:
They are all drug addict alcoholics butt fckers that like getting in jail bahahahahahaha
I agree! Real peaces of crap! Red neck white trash. Kind of reminds me of well, you! Take that east Texas noise back east! Leave this good old south tx country boy/girls alone! You are the type of people that gives white people bad reps! Do us a favor and don't come back! Ever!
JERK

Beldenville, WI

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Wow you werent talking shit when you were getting free tatts and slummin off of everybody. You are also too much of a coward to say it to their face oh wait cause you would get whooped and you know it. COWARD. Come talk shit to peoples face instead of behind a computer screen where u know ur safe. OH wait you wont pussy as bitch. That family was good to you and you know it.
jerry

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
bigballsofcowtown wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Real peaces of crap! Red neck white trash. Kind of reminds me of well, you! Take that east Texas noise back east! Leave this good old south tx country boy/girls alone! You are the type of people that gives white people bad reps! Do us a favor and don't come back! Ever!
I'm coming back haha and you can't stop me that's whats good about this country I can do what I want and I had every right right my daughters are in south Texas
jerry

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2012
JERK wrote:
Wow you werent talking shit when you were getting free tatts and slummin off of everybody. You are also too much of a coward to say it to their face oh wait cause you would get whooped and you know it. COWARD. Come talk shit to peoples face instead of behind a computer screen where u know ur safe. OH wait you wont pussy as bitch. That family was good to you and you know it.
that family mooched off me for yrs hell they lived with me used my vehicle borrowed money but they was good to me yea right lmao they ignorant
HUmm

Beldenville, WI

#6 Jul 3, 2012
No but the law can for all your post about people. HAHAAHAHHA lets see you get past them free and clear.
JERK

Beldenville, WI

#8 Jul 3, 2012
They didnt live with you that was your own MOTHER that lived and mooched off of you. As for borrowing money how many times did they help yall ass with stuff? As for the vehicle idk and idc but you need to stop posting stuff about people on here and pay attention to your own life. YOu must really be unhappy up there for you to want to keep messing with people down here you low life.
jerry

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2012
HUmm wrote:
No but the law can for all your post about people. HAHAAHAHHA lets see you get past them free and clear.
freedom of speech dumbass I can say and do what ever it's in the constitution man damn uneducated people
JERK

Beldenville, WI

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Atleast people down here can hold a job unlike you. Your old boss is GLAD you left and doesnt have to deal with you anymore. And its easy for you to talk behind a computer screen, how about manning up to people when you "supposedly" come down here. Betcha wont.
jerry

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2012
JERK wrote:
Atleast people down here can hold a job unlike you. Your old boss is GLAD you left and doesnt have to deal with you anymore. And its easy for you to talk behind a computer screen, how about manning up to people when you "supposedly" come down here. Betcha wont.
I bet y'all will all run scared especially the cops
JERK

Beldenville, WI

#12 Jul 3, 2012
Ok we will make sure the cops see this then. And try to delete it cause its already been saved and a pic taken of it to show them hahahahaahahahhaaha....good ridince to you.
jerry

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2012
JERK wrote:
Ok we will make sure the cops see this then. And try to delete it cause its already been saved and a pic taken of it to show them hahahahaahahahhaaha....good ridince to you.
you run too fool like u always do take a picture of this bitch lmao retard
frank_the_tank

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 3, 2012
bigballsofcowtown wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Real peaces of crap! Red neck white trash. Kind of reminds me of well, you! Take that east Texas noise back east! Leave this good old south tx country boy/girls alone! You are the type of people that gives white people bad reps! Do us a favor and don't come back! Ever!
here is an idea learn to spell pieces before you call people red necks
frank_the_tank

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 3, 2012
jerry wrote:
how old are you? i am guessing that you are 3 years old. really (like gettin in jail) what a dumb ass come on. the proper phrase would have been (like going to jail) or even ( like being in jail) not (like getting in jail) wow katy texas has some smart folks
JERK

Beldenville, WI

#17 Jul 3, 2012
frank_the_tank wrote:
<quoted text> how old are you? i am guessing that you are 3 years old. really (like gettin in jail) what a dumb ass come on. the proper phrase would have been (like going to jail) or even ( like being in jail) not (like getting in jail) wow katy texas has some smart folks
LMAO that is funny right there. Jerry wants to call other people uneducated but he can not spell either LMAO.
Curious

United States

#18 Jul 3, 2012
What a loser you are Scooter Poe. How hilarious that you have so little to do that you can spend hours on Topix and Facebook trashing people. BUT you are the one who ends up looking stupid, you can't spell and you sure have an ugly personality. You can't seem to understand that you did this to yourself. You lost your family because you are an abuser. Women or children doesn't matter just someone else to blame and beat up for what's wrong with your life instead of taking responsibility. You have a reputation in OG and it isn't a good one. Are you too stupid to realize that all of the hate you are posting can be used against you when it comes to seeing your kids. Are you supporting them? NO you are not

Since: Jul 12

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 3, 2012
I agree regardless of what you say every bit of this is on u jerry. you did it no one forced u to take any of these actions and you singlehandedly pissed off south texas. step up realize its ur fault and take responsibility. that is the only way you can change some of the opinions others have of you. its easy to trash everyone on the net but taking responsibility takes a real man. you cant change everyones the damage is done and youve made enemies but you can change some
jerry

United States

#21 Jul 3, 2012
chokeonurteeth wrote:
I agree regardless of what you say every bit of this is on u jerry. you did it no one forced u to take any of these actions and you singlehandedly pissed off south texas. step up realize its ur fault and take responsibility. that is the only way you can change some of the opinions others have of you. its easy to trash everyone on the net but taking responsibility takes a real man. you cant change everyones the damage is done and youve made enemies but you can change some
so I'm the one that made my wife lay down with scum right I'm the one that started cheating and lying ok but I really don't think I care what anyone thinks of me down there except my daughters and I will have them with me soon
jus sayin

Humble, TX

#22 Jul 3, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>so I'm the one that made my wife lay down with scum right I'm the one that started cheating and lying ok but I really don't think I care what anyone thinks of me down there except my daughters and I will have them with me soon
Don't bet on it. Your wife did not cheat on you before you beat her up and the cops made you leave. How dare you accuse Jen you big mouth fat ugly lazy piece of garbage. You can lie and lie and lie some more but it all reflects back on you. Go crawl in a hole some place, any judge would take one look at the crap you are posting, take into consideration that you aren't supporting your daughters or son,look at your abusive history and maaaaaybe give you supervised visits if that. NOBODY believes anything you say and EVERYBODY has your number, quit while you are ahead. It amazes me that you are so stupid you can't figure this out on your own
Get over it already

Beldenville, WI

#23 Jul 3, 2012
Ok people instead of bashing each other on here and making each of you look dumb why dont yall all just mind your own buisness. Everybody knows he is a wife beater and him talking crap on here he just wants to get people riled up and mad so he can be happy. Quit feeding into his lies and bs and ignore his posts and it will finally piss him off enough to stop. He knows that everyone cares what he is putting cause of the comments so just stop. His wife is alot better off without her and we all know that so are his kids and we all know he is abusive, and alcoholic, pill head, worthless and cant keep a job so why stoop down to his level and let him get the thrill out of it while yall get mad. It isnt fazing him what everybody says so why should it faze yall. Everybody knows it isnt true any of his lies and whatever comes out of his mouth and Karma always comes around so lets leave it at that. Let the Phillips be and move on with yalls lifes. Have a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stinky Leah 4 hr Lmao 34
Jeremiah back with Samantha h 18 hr Betty 5
shala gorbet 20 hr pffff 7
chief of police May 27 Mari 3
shala crittendon May 27 curious2know 1
Resale shop May 27 loser cry baby 5
jessie rivas & veronica ortiz May 24 whoi 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Grove Mortgages