Alicetx

Lockhart, TX

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Guy is trash is baseball.. What's the fuss? They only went to the playoffs because everybody they played sucked until they ran into Sinton.. Chris talking to the young kids? Why who is he.. The one and only reason why he gets picked for things is because he is the only decent one from OG, one player on each team has to get something. Salano will be lucky to even play the next level. Coming from an Area Scout with the D- Backs
Celina

Orange Grove, TX

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Chris is a good baseball player. He's loyal to his team & he works hard. I've known him since jr high. He's always been nice to everyone. I've never seen him be rude to someone. He encourages his team mates & helps them out. When I was a football trainer he was always supporting his team mates. Like he does now. I don't know why anyone would talk down on him.
correy

Longview, TX

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Chris is a great baseball player, you obviously are jealous about something Chris has, that you don't. Pipe the f**k down, and go back to your Alice topix prick.
Hello

Orange Grove, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
So if he is the only one on the team who you say is decent why talk shit about him. If he is selected for something or goes out and helps others get better why is that bad. Just wish more kids would do the same in every town. If it makes a difference I'm one kid then it was worth it. And for the scout you act as you know must not know you to well if your on here repeating what he supposedly confided in you about. Keep up the work Chris and try not to read the trash on here.
Solanofan

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Alicetx wrote:
Guy is trash is baseball.. What's the fuss? They only went to the playoffs because everybody they played sucked until they ran into Sinton.. Chris talking to the young kids? Why who is he.. The one and only reason why he gets picked for things is because he is the only decent one from OG, one player on each team has to get something. Salano will be lucky to even play the next level. Coming from an Area Scout with the D- Backs
What kind of scout are you talking trash on a GOOD kid? You must not be very intelligent cause you can't complete sentences and you spelt his last name wrong MORON!! So, that tells me you don't know Chris!!
Solano

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I leave everything in god hands my alicetx buddy talk all you want. I love this town and I love the people in it so go ahead put me down I'm gonna get right back up
Truee

Cuero, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2013
It's truee.. Chris was always in the shadow of CJ and Justin growing up! CJ didn't grow up worth a shit and is a cry baby, but now that neither of them are in OG he is the star of the baseball team now. But don't get me wrong Chris is decent, just not as good as he or his friends make him out to be.
correy

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Most likely way better than you are and ever will be... You people that talk shit are pathetic...
woww

Cuero, TX

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Y'all leave that young man alonee. Damn what's it matter if he's great or not? Every career comes to an end, so focus on other things besides athletic ability. He's a great guy and that's more important than stats or anything
yes

Cuero, TX

#10 Feb 26, 2013
woww wrote:
Y'all leave that young man alonee. Damn what's it matter if he's great or not? Every career comes to an end, so focus on other things besides athletic ability. He's a great guy and that's more important than stats or anything
Agreed ^^
Simply Put

United States

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Alicetx wrote:
Guy is trash is baseball.. What's the fuss? They only went to the playoffs because everybody they played sucked until they ran into Sinton.. Chris talking to the young kids? Why who is he.. The one and only reason why he gets picked for things is because he is the only decent one from OG, one player on each team has to get something. Salano will be lucky to even play the next level. Coming from an Area Scout with the D- Backs
Jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery. What happened? Did your "lil' Jose" not get any recognition for his baseball ability (or lack of)? You just sound like a sore loser and cry baby. Typical for someone from ghetto town Alice!
forreal

Cuero, TX

#12 Mar 2, 2013
I agree with "True".. Chris was always Justins shadow! I don't even like Justins cocky ass but it's true. Chris was a better pitcher as kids but as they grew up it wasn't even a comparison! But I also disagree cause I think he was better than CJ though... don't compare him to the rest of his team because of course he will show out. Compare him to the best and then see! Like Justin, Derick from Mathis, Carson from Sinton, & them guys. They're only a few months older than Chris. Couple grades higher but not even a year older. They are the defition of fucking awesome.. big difference from them and Chris
Watching them grow up

Orange Grove, TX

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Which CJ are you talking about?
forreal

Cuero, TX

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Lopez
lmao

Beeville, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Solano wrote:
I leave everything in god hands my alicetx buddy talk all you want. I love this town and I love the people in it so go ahead put me down I'm gonna get right back up
Chris shut yo a** up! already having shoulder problems when you barley 18 lol and u think you are going to make it big? The farthest you'll ever go is the 2nd round of the playoffs in high school. no college wants a kid who throws 80 mph with a srewed up shoulder! get a degree kid. I know you are capable of doing it but not making it in baseball. sorry man. only the truth
Solano

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Shoulder problems ???? I'm sorry I didn't know I had a doctor
Celina

Orange Grove, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2013
It surprises how people can be so dam critical. Everyone on here who keeps talkin all this crap, are pathetic & jealous. Why don't y'all shut up & leave him alone? Get a life.
Bragging right

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Chris just shut up already kid. What's gotten into you man? You talk a big game now? All you do is brag and you think are the shit man. If you are the shit, where have u signed? A stud yeah right! Not even one offer yet. Chris Salono get over yourself already man. Nobody in OG likes you. NOBODY! PS get off your coaches D already. Find a decent looking female for once
Solanofan

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Bragging right wrote:
Chris just shut up already kid. What's gotten into you man? You talk a big game now? All you do is brag and you think are the shit man. If you are the shit, where have u signed? A stud yeah right! Not even one offer yet. Chris Salono get over yourself already man. Nobody in OG likes you. NOBODY! PS get off your coaches D already. Find a decent looking female for once
I don't like him...I LOVE HIM! You sound like a hater!! GO CHRIS..DON'T LET NOBODY BRING YOU DOWN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delete away beatrash and Melissa (Jul '12) 4 hr Lol 8
Asking 4 hr Ask547 1
Melissa from Mathis "new shit" fom DJs (Oct '11) 14 hr New Guy 7
Esther n sandra alaniz 19 hr I need 8
Any hot lesbians around here Wed neighbor 3
norma p Wed Joel 4
Who are the unsuspected unfaithful women in OG Wed Dtf 5

Orange Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Grove Mortgages