really

United States

#281 Mar 23, 2012
An ex worker told me that Chris did Norma in the walk in freezer and that she slept with all the guy workers. That's probably why she's sick. Lol !
south

United States

#282 Apr 2, 2012
Who hasn't he done.he is a drunk who thinks his shit doesn't stink.I heard he got his ass whipped by a local younger dude . I would love to know by who so I could buy the dude a beer
christy

United States

#284 May 1, 2012
We all have problems.I am happy for them. How about Checkerz? Isn't this what this is suppose to be about? ;)
lola

Corpus Christi, TX

#286 May 12, 2012
The fried pickles sucked balls and they were soggy as hell. And the pizza and wings were tasteless and disgusting. Oh hell, everything sucked.
dude

Orange Grove, TX

#287 May 15, 2012
lola wrote:
The fried pickles sucked balls and they were soggy as hell. And the pizza and wings were tasteless and disgusting. Oh hell, everything sucked.
Have to agree with you. Prices too high and the food has gone downhill. After the last two trips there I won't be throwing anymore good money down for bad food.
WOW

Fort Worth, TX

#289 May 25, 2012
Best chicken fried
Steak
Trash

Corpus Christi, TX

#290 Jun 7, 2012
maybe chris needs to bring trish and gene back. oh that is right they are the mentally unstable people that helped bring down the place in the first place. Gene dumb ass and Trish is just a ruthless drunk who takes advantage of men to pay her rent.
Gristle

United States

#291 Jun 7, 2012
The wings taste like they opened a bag of tysons buffalo wings!! We all know what tysons taste like so cut the crap!!
tea bag

United States

#292 Jun 7, 2012
The wings smelled like a bag of arm pits. They look like they marinated them in some hillbilly's hairy smelly pits smelling like mayonaise.
og sucks

United States

#294 Jun 11, 2012
south wrote:
Who hasn't he done.he is a drunk who thinks his shit doesn't stink.I heard he got his ass whipped by a local younger dude . I would love to know by who so I could buy the dude a beer
It was Harvey phillips. You better buy him a damn beer.
rofl

United States

#295 Jun 11, 2012
og sucks wrote:
<quoted text>It was Harvey phillips. You better buy him a damn beer.
Scooter Poe as I live n breathe! it's reassuring to know you haven't changed. No job and time on your hands!
og sucks

El Monte, CA

#296 Jun 12, 2012
Come back to OG Scooter u have so many friends that miss u! NoT
rofl

United States

#297 Jun 13, 2012
og sucks wrote:
Come back to OG Scooter u have so many friends that miss u! NoT
NOT

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#300 Jun 25, 2012
At the begining the food was good, but it has gone down hill lately. One of the waitresses is rude and talks ugly to the kids in there. The prices are also a little high for the quality of food. If the food was better and the salad bar was better then it would be worth paying for it but as of now we wont be going back till it changes. BTW bring back sammy he was awesome. Yall messed up by letting him go.
uhhhh

Conroe, TX

#302 Jul 9, 2012
I was in there a couple of nights ago the sign said 8.99 for the lasagna. It changed 2 more times to 9.99 and then 10.99 before I was even served what's with that?
tgu

Alice, TX

#303 Jul 9, 2012
uhhhh wrote:
I was in there a couple of nights ago the sign said 8.99 for the lasagna. It changed 2 more times to 9.99 and then 10.99 before I was even served what's with that?
yup! That's happened to me before.
makes no sense

United States

#304 Jul 9, 2012
Why do people keep going back there? Do they like wasting their money on the crap they are serving? How many chances do you give the place before you see it for what it is? It's not going to change until new people take it over and run it like a restaurant instead of a front for a drug and alcohol frenzy for the owner, his girlfriend and their pennies from homelessness crew.
southpaw

Euless, TX

#305 Jul 10, 2012
uhhhh wrote:
Lunch prices and lunch portions. To dinner portions and prices. Its common in the restaurant business.
Fie

Alice, TX

#306 Jul 10, 2012
southpaw wrote:
<quoted text>Lunch prices and lunch portions. To dinner portions and prices. Its common in the restaurant business.
It's not so much the portions, it's the way it taste. Lately the food is awful.
disgusted

United States

#308 Aug 1, 2012
Ate there today and my sandwich was disgusting. I don't know if they ran out of regular cheese but the orange stuff tasted like cheese whiz and melted all over so the bun was soggy and awful. Fries were cold. Only thing they got right was the tea. Way too high priced for the soggy mess I was served. That was my last visit to checkers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember before the Mexicans moved in (Jul '14) 1 hr who cares 42
ashley sanchez & monica mercado 8 hr truth 1
Pioneer Days Sun ughh 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
free wifi??? Sat Jezzz1 1
school lunches Sat Jezzz1 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
More from around the web

Orange Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]