First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Why are the honor students not being taken to DQ this six weeks. A pizza party come on. If your not gonna take them anywhere then why should they pay. It's a privilege and has been one for at least twenty five years. Did they have a fallen out with DQ or can they not afford the deseil. Maybe if they would get rid of some not needed staff they could. Sad sad sad
MOM

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Seriously? DQ is bad all around...pizza is fine for me and my kid but I truly believe they don't need to be rewarded...what does that teach our children?
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2013
MOM wrote:
Seriously? DQ is bad all around...pizza is fine for me and my kid but I truly believe they don't need to be rewarded...what does that teach our children?
Are you serious? When they get out in the real world people who bust their ... Typically get rewarded. That's what it teaches. Not to be just satisfied for what's easier. And it's not about the food. It's about getting away for the ones who have worked for it.
Mom2

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Come on! Of all the petty BS nonsense to complain about. Can you not afford to take your own kid to DQ? If you want to reward your "honor student", go for it BUT not on my tax dollar. And for God's sake learn to spell diesel before you attempt to type it. here's an idea for you - save that DQ money and buy yourself a dictionary.(I bet your honor student can even teach you how to use it!)
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Mom2 wrote:
Come on! Of all the petty BS nonsense to complain about. Can you not afford to take your own kid to DQ? If you want to reward your "honor student", go for it BUT not on my tax dollar. And for God's sake learn to spell diesel before you attempt to type it. here's an idea for you - save that DQ money and buy yourself a dictionary.(I bet your honor student can even teach you how to use it!)
Whoa! Your propably some sit at home governert milking cow. Dam right I'm gonna worry about this petty shit. I pay taxes just like everyone else here in this town. And to worry about how I spell a fucking word on this here website is as funny as all the other trash on here. I'm just making a statement about rewards are something to work. Something you probably know nothing about. Milkcow!!!!!!
Mom2

Lockhart, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Give me the answer wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Your propably some sit at home governert milking cow. Dam right I'm gonna worry about this petty shit. I pay taxes just like everyone else here in this town. And to worry about how I spell a fucking word on this here website is as funny as all the other trash on here. I'm just making a statement about rewards are something to work. Something you probably know nothing about. Milkcow!!!!!!
Your need for vulgarity in your reply speaks volumns about your character. I'm not the one on a forum whinning about my kid having to pay for a meal. Mom, just let the cafeteria know to write it off like I'm sure they do with all the other "free or reduced" lunches your child receives. Now we can see why you're complaining, DQ doesn't honor your Lonestar card. Funny how you typical welfare suckers let your guilt shine through. As for your "governert (I assume you ment government - tisk, tisk, you really do need that dictionary)milking cow" remark. Your right, the government milks me dry every payday to provide for you and your kind - worthless welfare suckers! Please see if your "honor student" can also give you some pointers on proper grammer. "This here website", really? You should have stayed in school instead of popping out those kids to supplement your "income".
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Is this Ms HmmHmmHmm that was worried about where the game was played against Devine. You sound just like her. Always worried about tax payers money. I shut you up back then. As a matter of fact I know it's you throwing around the Lonestar card joke(ha ha) or is it ( wink wink). Remember back then you said you didn't have a man. So how can you and your kid. Since your a Ms. Dam right ill be vulgar. Oh you dumbass if my kids go to DQ I pay for it. Now I know you dont have any kids or you would know these things.
Mom2

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jan 15, 2013
You are one bitter welfare sucker. It nice to know both my husband and myself go to work every day so your lazy, welfare sucking, society leech rear can constantly troll topix forums. Thanks for the heads up though, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who looks down on low life such as yourself. Don't give yourself too much credit - you haven't confronted me before. Let me clear something up for you so your morning slumber won't be disturbed. For the record I have been happily married for years and have grown (successful)children. Unlike you and your kind, we can proudly say our children arrived AFTER our marriage (you probably don't understand that concept as it would drastically reduce your monthly welfare take), we never received (or begged for) government handouts, and we lead happy, successful, financially secure lives. You and your illegitimate brood do have my pity though. I promise that before next Thanksgiving I will put a few extra cans of beans and some rice in that local food bank donation bag. It will do my heart good to know you and yours will not go without your usual feast. Good night and a happy obese and diabetic life to you!
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Why are the honor students not being taken to DQ this six weeks. A pizza party come on. If your not gonna take them anywhere then why should they pay. It's a privilege and has been one for at least twenty five years. Did they have a fallen out with DQ or can they not afford the deseil. Maybe if they would get rid of some not needed staff they could. Sad sad sad
I agree. I bet it's little ceasers or from their own kitchen. Lol
og mom

Portland, TX

#10 Jan 16, 2013
The fact is either way the parent pays for lunch. I've had enough OG DQ and they're nasty food so why not. It's not like we pay the school to use the diesel to take them to DQ. Besides as a kid we didn't get rewards from the school for honor roll. That was my parents job to reward me. And if I didn't make honor roll it was my parents job to bust my butt too. Quit putting the parenting off on the school. It's they're job to teach not baby our children.
There are far more important things about our school to worry about besides our kids getting a crappy DQ lunch.
Supporter

Orange Grove, TX

#11 Jan 16, 2013
og mom wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is either way the parent pays for lunch. I've had enough OG DQ and they're nasty food so why not. It's not like we pay the school to use the diesel to take them to DQ. Besides as a kid we didn't get rewards from the school for honor roll. That was my parents job to reward me. And if I didn't make honor roll it was my parents job to bust my butt too. Quit putting the parenting off on the school. It's they're job to teach not baby our children.
There are far more important things about our school to worry about besides our kids getting a crappy DQ lunch.
blind people. It's not about the food or who's paying for it. It's about getting away from the school even if its for an hour. And you must not have grown up here because OG has taken the honor students to DQ for a reward for more than 25 years. This post was started to find out why it was taken away. Not for all the smart ass comments. People hiding behind computers adding comments to subjects or correcting spelling just to make themselves look or feel better. Come on who can see you. That's the only way your on here. You have no balls to do it in public. And believe me. My kids are never in trouble. I will whip their asses if they cause any trouble at school because parents like you won't allow that to happen anymore.
Give me the answer

Orange Grove, TX

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Mom2 wrote:
You are one bitter welfare sucker. It nice to know both my husband and myself go to work every day so your lazy, welfare sucking, society leech rear can constantly troll topix forums. Thanks for the heads up though, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who looks down on low life such as yourself. Don't give yourself too much credit - you haven't confronted me before. Let me clear something up for you so your morning slumber won't be disturbed. For the record I have been happily married for years and have grown (successful)children. Unlike you and your kind, we can proudly say our children arrived AFTER our marriage (you probably don't understand that concept as it would drastically reduce your monthly welfare take), we never received (or begged for) government handouts, and we lead happy, successful, financially secure lives. You and your illegitimate brood do have my pity though. I promise that before next Thanksgiving I will put a few extra cans of beans and some rice in that local food bank donation bag. It will do my heart good to know you and yours will not go without your usual feast. Good night and a happy obese and diabetic life to you!
it is you. You must have sat up all night checking the spelling on this paragraph. Did you make comments on other topics. I just wish I could meet you. Remember I'm white and I love beans and rice. Just like all my Mexican friends. Hell I'm sure they'd love to meet your prejudice ass. I bet your white and one of those two face people I bump into at Lowes. I guarantee you one thing I'll work circles around you and your husband any day.
Parent

Orange Grove, TX

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Mom2 wrote:
Im sorry but after reading this. you sound like the old bitter one.
Lmao

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
" I'm not the one on a forum whinning about my kid having to pay for a meal."

@ Mom2 - Maybe you should invest in a dictionary. It's "whining", not "whinning".
a student

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Who cares yall argue about the dumbest things
critter

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Ladies please! Maybe the new DQ owner didn't want the kids (and profit)... who knows? My daughter was happy with the pizza!
a student

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Its better then the burnt food at dq
Petina

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2013
My daughter got honor roll last six weeks and she went to DQ. I had no idea they stopped doing it. I could care less what they reward the children with as long as my daughter is happy with it. All I know is she told me that when they went to DQ she only got four fries..literally. I payed for her meal at DQ so why not give her a full meal. This six weeks doesn't end till january 24th, so I guess I'll see if she gets to go or not.
MOM

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2013
I do not believe in rewarding our children but if OG is going to reward our children why not with an educational field trip? And this person that posted has major issues!!
og mom

Portland, TX

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>blind people. It's not about the food or who's paying for it. It's about getting away from the school even if its for an hour. And you must not have grown up here because OG has taken the honor students to DQ for a reward for more than 25 years. This post was started to find out why it was taken away. Not for all the smart ass comments. People hiding behind computers adding comments to subjects or correcting spelling just to make themselves look or feel better. Come on who can see you. That's the only way your on here. You have no balls to do it in public. And believe me. My kids are never in trouble. I will whip their asses if they cause any trouble at school because parents like you won't allow that to happen anymore.
I graduated from OG. Had honor roll. My daughter is fine with pizza. The fact is that they go to school, why do they need to get away? It's their responsibility to go to school. I don't go to work and say I need to get away let's go on a field trip. And usually about 50% of the month my lunch hours are spent working. Just how it goes. But that's the real world. Kids are still learning. My opinion they don't get a Choice if they want to go or not.
My kids are never in trouble either and believe me whooping butts happens in my home as well.
I think another person posted reward with field trips instead. Great idea. Better than DQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime Stoppers South Texas 2 hr money for you 1
Janelle denning gonzalez (huge,small head,hunch... 3 hr wee wee 5
Adan 5 hr Trannilyn 9
OG Heros--those of military service 7 hr Og citizen 13
Cheat Tue HPN 2
jenna b Tue FG 5
Resale shop Tue so true 14

Orange Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance