checkerz restaurant / how crazy is this?

checkerz restaurant / how crazy is this?

Posted in the Orange Grove Forum

debie

Sandia, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I go in to have a nice dinner with friends and faily and the waitress forgets my order. So, being me, of course I complained. She told my sister she could have soup instead of salad, and then CHARGED her for it!(this one is real bubblehead obviously missing a lot bubbles!

I try the restaurant again, thinking it had to get better, and ordered a simple hamburger, Well Done. Hamburger was served with raw meat, so I send it back.

THE KICKER? I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE I COMPLAIN TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Im calling BS on this topic. Chris would never do such a thing.
Okay

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Im calling BS on this topic. Chris would never do such a thing.
Trisha did
yuppers

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I can see Trish doing that!
Geeze

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2012
debie wrote:
I go in to have a nice dinner with friends and faily and the waitress forgets my order. So, being me, of course I complained. She told my sister she could have soup instead of salad, and then CHARGED her for it!(this one is real bubblehead obviously missing a lot bubbles!

I try the restaurant again, thinking it had to get better, and ordered a simple hamburger, Well Done. Hamburger was served with raw meat, so I send it back.

THE KICKER? I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE I COMPLAIN TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it is that you complain too much, it is the manner in which you do so. Loud, obnoxious and intending to create a scene, that would prompt me to ask you to refrain from coming back as well.
Gage

Alice, TX

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is that you complain too much, it is the manner in which you do so. Loud, obnoxious and intending to create a scene, that would prompt me to ask you to refrain from coming back as well.
I was there^.^
Debbie

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Gage wrote:
<quoted text>
I ere^.^
I haven't been back an am better off for it.
yo

Alice, TX

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Chris, you should really really apply for the show Restaurant Impossible.
Oger

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
U cant please them all. Sounds like she has a personal issue with someone there. The average person would just stop eating there, not write on topix
yo

Alice, TX

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Oger wrote:
U cant please them all. Sounds like she has a personal issue with someone there. The average person would just stop eating there, not write on topix
I can only speak for myself. I want to see Chris and Kristin succeed. But the place needs HELP! The food is mediocre at best and just a bit pricey. The price would be fine if the quality of the food was worth it.
right

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
You people don't understand that the food is pricy because it is homemade. It may not always be good but they do try to please you. Also, if you don't like your waitress you can ask for another one. I like the mexican one. She's really nice.
former customer

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
right wrote:
You people don't understand that the food is pricy because it is homemade. It may not always be good but they do try to please you. Also, if you don't like your waitress you can ask for another one. I like the mexican one. She's really nice.
I work too hard to waste my money on bad food whether it is homemade or not. Why eat where the prices are higher than even restaurants in CC and be served lousy food. The last time I was there the lettuce on what they call a "salad bar" was so wilted and brown you wouldn't have given it to your pet rabbit! The spaghetti was terrible and the garlic toast was wet and mushy from the excess water ringing the dish. Checkerz showed promise when it opened but Is was short lived.
OGrove

Orange Grove, TX

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Good food and nice service , some taquerias are nasty that's why the're cheap , good job Checkerz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mel mesa 1 hr Frenzzzzzz 12
palma real 4 hr nonsense 2
Elena La llorona Olivares 6 hr hey 1
Bianca cantu 7 hr Frank 2
Israel G 16 hr Beauty 2
Stripes 22 hr Eric 2
Chocolate Fri umm 7

Orange Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance