Finally

College Station, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Reassigned by the school board today. Wonder wat the plans are for AD?
Finally

College Station, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2010
*I ment to say coach hall was reassigned.
haha

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2010
so he is gone or what?
Finally

College Station, TX

#4 Nov 18, 2010
haha wrote:
so he is gone or what?
Not yet. He's just not the AD anymore. He'll prolly finish out the year then be shit outta luck
TRT

College Station, TX

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Coach hall suckssss!!!
He's a fatt lazy striped eating sob!!!
sti

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Three weeks ago the school board renewed Hall's contract as A D. Now they fired / reassigned him, so he gets paid for a full years salary ad AD. That took so really smart people to make that decision. Tax money well spent OGISD.
Idk

College Station, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2010
Idk wat they see in him. He's a lazy ass coach
haha

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 29, 2010
well I heard that he told the kids he would still be there next year just maybe not as the AD but he would tell them first if he was leaving but I hope he is gone for good and not even a coach cause think bout how his classroom would be! no one would want to be there either he is horrible
Haha

Tomball, TX

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Lol that is true to. I wouldn't wanna go to his class.
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#10 Dec 31, 2010
He was awful at Bonham before he came there. We all nearly through a party when he left. He needs to get out of coaching.
TAMUK 06

Blanco, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2011
I am a '98 graduate of Orange Grove and feel extremley lucky to have gone there. I am now a teacher myself and realize (and did then) how lucky I was. Quit complaining about OGISD. Have you gone there, have you gone somewhere else? Coach Hall was the BEST coach and the BEST Honors Biologoy teacher. He is a smart, smart man and OG was lucky to have him back. Kids just don't want to work for victory anymore. He left to return as AD one day and I wish it would have worked out for him. LOVE YA Coach!!!
TAMUK 06

Blanco, TX

#12 Mar 3, 2011
You must have been the one that is lazy, he was an awesome coach and was always a fair man. He was my coach and teacher and everyone loved him before he left in '97
Awtq

College Station, TX

#13 Mar 5, 2011
Oh so that's why even the other coaches wanted him gone..
Og wins

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Tamuk 06 and how far did you go in playlets??? That's right didn't even make it!!! Coach long salinas and korengay best coaches Og seen!!!
old school

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2011
Og wins wrote:
Tamuk 06 and how far did you go in playlets??? That's right didn't even make it!!! Coach long salinas and korengay best coaches Og seen!!!
where are they now ?? there is a reason why they're not there or not in charge. Its the people behind the curtain pulling the strings, hall was my coach and one thing is for sure he was not lazy or the kids he coached!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal n Leroy 11 hr Yeah Yeah 6
Terri Longoria Michelle Gutierrez 12 hr culera 1
The truth 18 hr Bah ha ha 8
Explosion Wed OG girl 5
Orange Grove Police May 21 Felipa 8
Stripes bought out May 8 Hortense 6
PD Officers (Jun '10) May 5 krackerjack9 34

Orange Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance