I wanna brake his ARM so we can get a new qb
random

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Lol wat the f that's random
compcoach

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 25, 2011
FINALLY a child in the position of quarterback that knows the game and can play the position. Sounds like the person who started this thread is jealous. Your mommy and daddy should never have lied to you about how great a football player you are/were.
You wish

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Get a life he is probably one of the best quarterbacks Orange Grove has seen in a while. You only wish your son could do HALF of what Zack has done.
hello

Cypress, TX

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Zach is one of the finest young men that i know!!! He is a well rounded all American kid that works hard and is very humble. If I had a son i would hope that he would be just like this young man
Ann

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Nov 14, 2011
I guess it's a really good thing we didn't get a new qb now huh?!?! Lol pathetic
Mommy

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2011
zack sucks wrote:
Whoever wrote the original comment needs to learn how to spell...it's Zach and it's break! That just proves there is no intellegence behind the comment!! I'd say focus on yourself instead of others, maybe you wouldn't sound so ridiculous!!!
Brandi

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 17, 2011
It is a good thing, instead of being the insecure wanna be that started this forum, Zach is confident in his hard work and a very focused young man. I would bet that instead of bringing him down as intended that this forum will actually drive him to do better! Thank you! While everyone roots those boys on and stares at zach's numbers (that don't lie by the way) in awe, you'll be where?? Have fun in front of your playstation while OG's big boys and finest get their cleats dirty on a real field!
Prometheus

Longview, TX

#9 Nov 23, 2011
Considering Zach is part of a closely watched sport/organisation, I'm not surprised something like this was posted.

Just ignore it, for more will come later in his life.

Mommy: About proper grammar, allow me to fix yours.
*Intelligence
*All of your excessive punctuation marks.

Also, bad grammar does not denote a lack of intelligence. Knowledge perhaps, but not intelligence. Intelligence governs the capacity of the mind and the ability to reason, understand truths, facts, and principles. Knowledge governs what one can learn from a textbook.

And, here is a Terry Pratchett quote for you:
"When people use more than one exclamation point at the end of a sentence, what are they trying to say? That they're twice as excited? These punctuation marks should not be liberally sprinkled throughout every single piece of writing you do. Everything you're trying to say will start to run together while becoming the most boring thing you've ever said (no matter how many you use). People will discredit them and think that you're never excited. They'll lose their effect and become worthless. So stop the inflation of the exclamation point currency and just say what you want to say because then people will actually listen to you."

I was not trying to offend you. I feel like this could have helped you.
lady bulldog

Broomfield, CO

#10 Mar 26, 2012
zack sucks wrote:
it's not like you can do any better f***ing bitch!!!!!
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 15, 2012
He is a good kid he is there for people who need it and he is probably the best QB we had
lol

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2012
What do have against him ur just jello (jealous) cuz ur not a QB;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh and Bianca Garcia 12 hr Seriously 1
Taqueria across the street from Dollar General 12 hr ogresident 3
Nosey Sun Mindyourbizfool 2
Message for Johnny Lee Ortiz Sun Lmao 6
Karli Danford Aug 18 Desperate 3
what should the old family dollar store be now (Jul '14) Aug 16 Local 12
Sandra Kay Aug 13 Horn 2

Orange Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance