gabby

El Monte, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
People from this town are so freaking nosey and to concerned about other peoples life now I no y I left that stupid ass town in never looked back!
Anonymous

Orange Grove, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2013
sorry bout my user name, kinda hatin a hater, is this prissy that had a freind named april senior year?
with gratitude

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2013
gabby wrote:
People from this town are so freaking nosey and to concerned about other peoples life now I no y I left that stupid ass town in never looked back!
Thank you for leaving, ignorant moron.
skeet skeet skeet

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Og is full of hoes. Most da bitchhes here have all the diff baby daddies and thousands of kids and most aint even good parents smh
Reflect

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2013
skeet skeet skeet wrote:
Og is full of hoes. Most da bitchhes here have all the diff baby daddies and thousands of kids and most aint even good parents smh
Speaking of not being good parents, you should slap yours for not teaching you to speak proper English. Guess they didn't stress the importance of education either.
skeet skeet skeet

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Reflect wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of not being good parents, you should slap yours for not teaching you to speak proper English. Guess they didn't stress the importance of education either.
Ha u must be one of dem bad parents huh spelling bee champ! Get da fk outta here with dat bs dis aint no english class dumb a$$! Skeet on ya face
2drunk2fukk

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Og is full of pregnant teens, drunks and druggies. I love this place…i am one of them drunks o_@
Hey

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Does any-1 know a guy that works at trican bald short that's always going to Valero what's his name?
Hey BOY

Ballwin, MO

#10 Apr 19, 2013
skeet skeet skeet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha u must be one of dem bad parents huh spelling bee champ! Get da fk outta here with dat bs dis aint no english class dumb a$$! Skeet on ya face
Houston?? Enough said! Go back to your pork chops, collard greens, moon pies and grape Kool-Aid (and pull up your damn pants). At least now we all know you have a legitimate genetic reason for your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Internet Service Providers Thu Need new ISP 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
waitresses at michael nd moms Wed Sweet Baby Jesus 9
Ladawn and Jackie Wed Dats a Fact 8
Any rentals available Wed Searching 4
T&B Electric Wed The Apprentice 1
More from around the web

Orange Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orange Grove Mortgages