Drug Bust - Another Lopez Relative Ar...

Drug Bust - Another Lopez Relative Arrested

There are 36 comments on the www.reedleyexponent.com story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Drug Bust - Another Lopez Relative Arrested. In it, www.reedleyexponent.com reports that:

Two Arrests Are Made

Staff Report
June 30, 2010
Orange Cove and Mountain Times

Two persons were arrested and two persons were cited after a June 18 traffic stop on Hills Valley Road and South Ave., according to the Orange Cove Police Department.

At about 1 a.m., officers stopped a vehicle driven by Jorge Fernandez, 34, of Orange Cove. Fernandez was found to have a suspended license and active warrant for his arrest. A passenger, David Mata, 36, was allegedly found to have in his possession two baggies containing methamphetamine.

Mata reportedly told the officers that the narcotics were not his but he said the he stole shoes from a home in Orange Cove and he was not aware that there were narcotics inside the shoes. He reportedly admitted to forcing his way into a residence and taking the shoes. Mata led officers to a residence on D Street, where officers contacted the alleged victim, Dwayne Robertson, 51, of Orange Cove.

Officers also contacted Gabriel Lopez, 38, of Reedley inside the residence. Lopez reportedly attempted to dispose of a small container by throwing it across the room. The container contained a large amount of methamphetamine. Lopez was arrested and he immediately, according to officers, identified himself as the nephew of Orange Cove Mayor Victor Lopez.

Officers reportedly found used hypodermic needles in the residence that are used to inject meth. But no one claimed them. Police said it was unknown why Mata would lead the officers to this residence.

Mata and Lopez were transported and booked at Fresno County Jail for felony possession of narcotics. Robertson was issued a citation for possession of hypodermic needles. Fernandez was released in the field with a citation for driving with a suspended license and the outstanding warrant.

(( Note - re-printed in its entirety, as the article is not posted on the newspaper web site. ))

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reedleyexponent.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

#1 Jun 30, 2010
~~!~~

Does anyone recall WHO is the most adament voice OPPOSED to the OCPD?

WHO was it that would not accept any information imparted by the City Manager during the OCPD Town Hall meetings last year?

WHO was it said there would be a Police Department "over my dead body"?

It is understandable that LOPEZ would do everything he can to eliminate the one agency that is protecting ALL of Orange Cove against the "dark side".

LOPEZ is not responsible for the actions and lives of his close and distant relatives ... BUT his resignation would eliminate a direct link to Orange Cove for criminal actions of others.

~~!~~
John Doe

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2010
eldoon~ is it true that your daughter died of a drug overdose? If so, are YOU going 2 resign from your position on the OCPPD? Lets eliminate ALL links.
Just Saying

Sanger, CA

#3 Jun 30, 2010
John Doe wrote:
eldoon~ is it true that your daughter died of a drug overdose? If so, are YOU going 2 resign from your position on the OCPPD? Lets eliminate ALL links.
Hmmm, last time I checked Gabriel Lopez and Mayor Lopez are both STILL ALIVE..lol...sooooooooo that would mean the link still exists! The passing of one would totally eradicate said link dumbass =)

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

#4 Jun 30, 2010
John Doe wrote:
~~!~~

Tell ya what little fella ...

First - meet me at the coffee shop in the morning between 8'sh and 9'ish, and ask me the question one on one.

Second - we can check out your links in the a.m.

~~!~~
John Doe

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Aww Ryan go ahead and take up for your ole eldoon. Someone should and you're just like him!
Seriously

Watsonville, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2010
Seriously, family members of people get arrested everyday for things that other family members are unaware of.

We cannot control the actions of our families and should not be held responsible for their actions.

Victor should not be punished for the actions of the his family members regardless of it being son, cousin, aunt, uncle and so on.

Victor has genuine concern over the police department and the cost associated, we are a small town dependent on agriculture. The few large business in town are mostly family operated and there is nothing stopping them from shutting their doors and orange cove turning into a community like Fairmead.

Instead of wasting you time transcribing the contents of newspapers, which by the way unless you have the written permission of the Reedley Exponent it illegal.

Why don't you use that time to do something productive and educate the people with facts and not mud slinging.

I hear over and over how it is important to vote, but never hear of voter registration driver or voter education events.

Its time for everybody to stop fighting like children, pointing fingers, calling names and slinging mud and actually do something good for the community.
Queen V

Fairfield, CA

#7 Jun 30, 2010
John Doe wrote:
Something is seriously wrong with you!!
aLpHa TiGeR

Sanger, CA

#8 Jun 30, 2010
JOHN DOE SEEMZ A LIL PISSD CUZ NO 1'STICKIN UP 4 HYM BWAHAHAH
JohnnyAngle

Fresno, CA

#9 Jun 30, 2010
thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
Does anyone recall WHO is the most adament voice OPPOSED to the OCPD?
WHO was it that would not accept any information imparted by the City Manager during the OCPD Town Hall meetings last year?
WHO was it said there would be a Police Department "over my dead body"?
It is understandable that LOPEZ would do everything he can to eliminate the one agency that is protecting ALL of Orange Cove against the "dark side".
LOPEZ is not responsible for the actions and lives of his close and distant relatives ... BUT his resignation would eliminate a direct link to Orange Cove for criminal actions of others.
~~!~~
Does this mean that you don't wan't any dentists in town Eldon?
aLpHa TiGeR

Sanger, CA

#10 Jun 30, 2010
F*CK IF HE DOSE SEND VIC JR HIZ WAY CUZ HIZ METH MOUTH IZ F*CKIN FOUL DUDE SAW HYM AT THA GAS STATION OVA THA WEEKND AN HE WAZ TALKIN 2 SUM DUDE AN I CULD SMELL HIZ SHYT FROM THA NEXT ROW BWAHAQHAH HEZ ON WELFARE SO DONT DEY PAY 4 DAT SHYT 2 GET FIXD? THA MAYOR KINDA REEKZ 2 I MEAN HEZ SO YOUNG BUT HEZ ALREADY SPORTIN DENTUREZ F*CK HE CULDNT GET 2 THA DENTIZT WIT SUM OF DAT STOLEN MOOLAH
John Doe

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2010
thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
<quoted text>
~~!~~
Tell ya what little fella ...
First - meet me at the coffee shop in the morning between 8'sh and 9'ish, and ask me the question one on one.
Second - we can check out your links in the a.m.
~~!~~
You would run just like you have when others tried 2 talk 2 you. Scared 2 death.
John Doe

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2010
aLpHa TiGeR wrote:
F*CK IF HE DOSE SEND VIC JR HIZ WAY CUZ HIZ METH MOUTH IZ F*CKIN FOUL DUDE SAW HYM AT THA GAS STATION OVA THA WEEKND AN HE WAZ TALKIN 2 SUM DUDE AN I CULD SMELL HIZ SHYT FROM THA NEXT ROW BWAHAQHAH HEZ ON WELFARE SO DONT DEY PAY 4 DAT SHYT 2 GET FIXD? THA MAYOR KINDA REEKZ 2 I MEAN HEZ SO YOUNG BUT HEZ ALREADY SPORTIN DENTUREZ F*CK HE CULDNT GET 2 THA DENTIZT WIT SUM OF DAT STOLEN MOOLAH
And YOU talk about someone having a 'foul mouth'?
John Doe

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2010
Queen V wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is seriously wrong with you!!
Thank you!=)
You loser

Arvin, CA

#14 Jun 30, 2010
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>You would run just like you have when others tried 2 talk 2 you. Scared 2 death.
Kinda describing yourself because you can't even sign your real name to all the crap you post you idiot. At least he has the balls to sign his name to every freakin thing he writes. Even Kathi has bigger ones than you.
John Doe

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2010
You loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda describing yourself because you can't even sign your real name to all the crap you post you idiot. At least he has the balls to sign his name to every freakin thing he writes. Even Kathi has bigger ones than you.
Are you sure John Doe isn't my real name? Have you seen my birth certificate? Is your name 'You loser'? Yours must be the size of BB's.
wtf

Fresno, CA

#17 Jul 1, 2010
aLpHa TiGeR wrote:
Learn to spell. Geeez
ritagreenwoodzad ude

Sanger, CA

#19 Jul 1, 2010
hey "wtf" aka abbey next tyme u wanna tell sum1 how 2 spell try checkyn ur shyt b4 u post it dum f*ck bsidez itz text bytch oh an john doe iz diane chapman an rupaul rita greenwood that dyke lookin tryck
Abbey

Tujunga, CA

#20 Jul 1, 2010
ritagreenwoodzadude wrote:
hey "wtf" aka abbey next tyme u wanna tell sum1 how 2 spell try checkyn ur shyt b4 u post it dum f*ck bsidez itz text bytch oh an john doe iz diane chapman an rupaul rita greenwood that dyke lookin tryck
I am not "wtf" and I have not posted on this topic before now so leave me out of your stupidity. You are one dumb ass, you use as many letters in your"texting" language as you would in real spelling. Come on Ryan, you learned how to read and write properly. Are you just trying to be "cool"?
Laughingstock

United States

#21 Jul 1, 2010
You people in Orange Cove are to be pitied. Some of you idiots think you know who people are, some of you have potty mouths, and some of you think you know it all. You guys do provide some great entertainment!
wtf

Fresno, CA

#22 Jul 1, 2010
ritagreenwoodzadude wrote:
Wrong person. Such an educated response. Classic.

Text? lmfao! Not even close.
Tyme = Time? lmfao

How is it "text" when you use the equal amount of characters?

Vato please. roflmfao, ygbsm if you think that's "text"

Who died and made you king of abbreviations?

Going AFK, My ROFLCOPTER is here TTYL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look At Victor Lopez Jr. Sad Pathetic Face (Nov '13) 7 hr Carlos 129
RankinLOOneyboyliar is terrified, when he hears... 7 hr Rankin sucks 1
RESENTMENT after LOOsing the CITY ACCOUNT due t... 8 hr Rankin sucks 1
Target 8's Dirty Little Secrets (Oct '14) 9 hr Rankin imposter 25
Carlos Lopez Is Having His Episodes TonIght (Feb '14) 10 hr Carlos 37
Trolls For Victor Lopez Want To Divert Your Att... (Sep '14) 10 hr LilV 24
Liarlooneyboy the no Document Chump 10 hr LilV 3

Orange Cove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance