manuel

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
There an epicdemic people are shooting up meth now every one should be carefull and beware of these people you can get HIV. hepc. If they have any.stds u can catch them easily also shooting up meth can make people hyper sexauly they watch porn alot no one is safe please keep meth addicts away from your children they will get you one way or another
just saying

Oakland, CA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Almost all the crimes happening in town are because of meth addiction.
manuel

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
The city needs to clean up around 3& d street and e street cuz theres allways needles all over there
millions

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I knw alot crimes and child neglect it sad u can tell by there irratic behavior
Jack

Gustine, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I saw my brother die within 3 weeks from hep-C.He wasn't a hiphe but he was messing with a chick that slammed drugs.She messed with other guys that have since died with Hep-c.She is still out there, damm carrier monkey.Watch who you mess around with.
Chris Dolmeth

Dinuba, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Meth heads are dirty, not just in appearance but in moral. They steal from their family sometimes threatening them to get what they want. It keeps them up at least 5 days until they crash and sleep for three days at time. Once two meth heads hook up they put all their money into meth and have kids with birth defects because of continuous use while pregnant. This is bullshit. Every kid deserves a chance. I see kids 15-18 years old buying "Oli Burning" pipes at the east reedley store. what can we do about this poison?
millions

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
I saw my brother die within 3 weeks from hep-C.He wasn't a hiphe but he was messing with a chick that slammed drugs.She messed with other guys that have since died with Hep-c.She is still out there, damm carrier monkey.Watch who you mess around with.
yes its true i heard alot of people around here have hep-c & hiv wich is sad i have lost a relitive to aids but we are not sure if contracted aids from a needle or his sexual prefrence
sherry

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
My husbend was slamming meth and used to smoke meth im in recovery now for a year but my husbend started watching porn all the time. My last time i used meth was because i cought my husbend with another man having sex there where needles all around it was disgusting but i left him and never touched a pipe again
get real

Visalia, CA

#9 May 2, 2013
Intervention.. not
Ocpd eats it

United States

#10 May 2, 2013
itz because he wanted.pipe.liteally haha goddam methheads
iv user

Visalia, CA

#11 May 3, 2013
Score
ULIE

Visalia, CA

#12 May 5, 2013
$5 hookers
Confused

United States

#13 May 13, 2013
Fk Meth! I'm 8 months clean now! Man that ish had me crazy .. I would not pay attention to my kid because I was so hooked ! & I look back on it now & its like... damn! Wtf was I thinking? Stealing money and spending it on Meth instead of diapers and food for my kid!! Seriously if I could get all that money back, I would have about 800 bucks!! But no, AI can't take back what I did.. I'm just glad I started going to church & changing my life!! Thank you Jesuits!!
Confused

United States

#14 May 13, 2013
*Jesus
Xoxo

Hayward, CA

#15 May 13, 2013
Well thank GOD he took that addiction from u. Too many people fall short and give their life to that devil drug. Meth users need to open there eyes and realize before its to late. Seen lots of people fall with that drug. Makes u a different person. And ur only friends are other addicts who dont want u to do nothing more but doing that drug. Stay clean and God bless.
Confused wrote:
Fk Meth! I'm 8 months clean now! Man that ish had me crazy .. I would not pay attention to my kid because I was so hooked ! & I look back on it now & its like... damn! Wtf was I thinking? Stealing money and spending it on Meth instead of diapers and food for my kid!! Seriously if I could get all that money back, I would have about 800 bucks!! But no, AI can't take back what I did.. I'm just glad I started going to church & changing my life!! Thank you Jesuits!!
Confused

Visalia, CA

#16 May 13, 2013
Xoxo wrote:
Well thank GOD he took that addiction from u. Too many people fall short and give their life to that devil drug. Meth users need to open there eyes and realize before its to late. Seen lots of people fall with that drug. Makes u a different person. And ur only friends are other addicts who dont want u to do nothing more but doing that drug. Stay clean and God bless.<quoted text>
Thank you! It means a lot. I was son messes up back then.
OCPD eaTs it

United States

#17 May 13, 2013
u people are sorry..;)
Confused

Visalia, CA

#18 May 13, 2013
Whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mister_Sunshine you live your pathetic life 4 min Misty me 1
How long did you think you could hide Drama Que... 1 hr Misty me 1
Rankin bad man , brings Tweekers in Orange Cove’ 1 hr Misty me 1
Drug Addict Sunshine is no good , a drug Dealer... 1 hr Misty me 1
Tomatoes are good 3 hr Misty me 2
Drama Queen John Rankin on a bad trip . Bad dr... 9 hr Misty me 1
Trump no good . My son needs to here. 10 hr Misty me 6

Orange Cove Jobs

Personal Finance

Orange Cove Mortgages