Diane Guerra Sylva was a Phyco at her...

Diane Guerra Sylva was a Phyco at her first council meeting

Posted in the Orange Cove Forum

Toni

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Diane made such a fool of herself what an idiot. She is a 5150 she belongs in a nut house. We were embarrassed just listening to her last night. I felt bad for her nephew Sam our city manager he was so emabarrassed, he apolagized for her actions and said he is not related to her by blood just by marriage. He doesnt even want to be associated with crazy Diane. Anybody that missed the meeting just watch it on the city website she is truely mentally challenged. She has so much hatred and racism inside her its pathetic.
news

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Diana belongs in a mental institution and so glad she's not a teacher in Orange Cove. What a complete embarassment. The city should have her evaluated because anybody can see how she's struggling mentally she didn't even comprehend the city agenda and looked so confused.

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Well Gabe, you got what you wanted... How's it feel to be thrown under the bus at the first council meeting? That was just the tip of the iceberg...
PLEA BARGAIN

Oakland, CA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
Well Gabe, you got what you wanted... How's it feel to be thrown under the bus at the first council meeting? That was just the tip of the iceberg...
FBI needs to question Gabriel Jimenez after all he's an elected official doing some shady stuff with Victor Lopez.
Really

Visalia, CA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
There has to be some reason for Gabe to throw in with Lopez so strong he ran against him in the last election. Victor laughed and told him you will never win against me HE WAS RIGHT. WHAT DOES HE HAVE ON YOU GABE?

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Flash... The REWARD for VOTE FRAUD INFO is increasing...
PLEA BARGAIN

Oakland, CA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
It's going to come down to who will open up the can of worms first. Diana? Gabriel? OR Victor?
Really

Visalia, CA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Don't know what he has on GABE but Diana had better squell quick or she will be paying the TARGET 8 BILL.
VICTOR LOPEZ JR

Visalia, CA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
Flash... The REWARD for VOTE FRAUD INFO is increasing...
haaaa report glenda ill add 2000 this punk owes me ratkin barry pack you bags thisbefore this vpl wipps your ass
Mr Sunshine

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
You know where to find me, big mouth.
Really

Visalia, CA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
He will have to bring a whole car load like he does stalking old ladies passing out flyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
refusal to repent from a lie (Dec '16) 2 hr Vic 3
Drug Dealer Rankin involved in a hot and run ac... 2 hr Vic 1
World Sat Vic 6
20 years of John Rankin LIBEL & SLANDER ... NO ... Fri Miles 1
Time to start chasing John Rankinís lies down t... Fri Miles 1
Deuteronomy 11:14 Fri Miles 2
Mr John Rankin promotes an Orange Cove LGTB pa... Thu Miles 1

Orange Cove Jobs

Personal Finance

Orange Cove Mortgages