To the IDIOTS that TAGGED the new Library (again)

Posted in the Orange Cove Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Richard Roma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

oc best place for graff wrote:
u think i aint sh!t without my frends b!tch ill f*ck ur sh!t up and ur moms and ur dogs hahah one on one pussycat ;)
well imma go to walmart rite now....wat colors do u want ur puppys and ur fence??:P
i seen you last night painting the wall on the boulavard so i followed you guys to youre house and i know where to tell the cops to shut you down i counted 7 of you guys and i followed 3 so you other four are next one of you basterds lives on souza street!
that 2nd kidd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

Richard Roma wrote:
<quoted text>i seen you last night painting the wall on the boulavard so i followed you guys to youre house and i know where to tell the cops to shut you down i counted 7 of you guys and i followed 3 so you other four are next one of you basterds lives on souza street!
Incorrect my friend! ive been living with yoor mother for monthss;)
noh i live in tha ov my name is MOS IM FATTTTTT!
bushiest eyebrows in OC!:D
flying fishy

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

A Good Citizen wrote:
hahah why do u keep saying skateboarders and gangsters your a stupid b***h hahah were a whole different class of uncivilized individuals we do this because we want to i could care less what you say and im not going to stop just because you put out some money hahah there is no such thing as remaining anonymous the police hand you a paper that states the persons name who snitched you out....i know this from experience so yea F**K YOU!!
i'm sorry to say this, but ur name is never going to get any where it will say in all this shit town.
ptintheoc

Selma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Judged:

thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
To the IDIOTS that TAGGED the new Library (again)...
What is wrong with you skateboarders, gang members, and miscreants that have this urge to deface and destroy PUBIC PROPERTY??
Tagging PRIVATE PROPERTY is even worse!!
If YOU stand by and watch this destruction and do not report it to authorities - YOU are as GUILTY as the tagger!! Regardless of the gang or outlaw code, and you have been told it is bad to rat-out the thieves, taggers, drug dealers, etc., that surround you ... YOU have been misinformed.
Be a good citizen and help keep your town clean and welcoming. YOU and others claim “..there ain’t nuth’un to do..”, and “..there aren’t NO jobs..”. Do you honestly think that businesses want to locate in a town where skateboarder and gang signs are more prevalent than advertising for existing businesses? And those businesses that do have signs are defaced by TAGGERS!!!
YOU have been mislead by the quasi-adults that inhabit this world of criminals and felons. Is your life goal to have prison tattoos to mark you for the rest of your life?
TAXPAYERS from Local, State and National locations make HUGE financial commitments on your behalf. There is NO EXCUSE for your behavior! Move your life in a positive direction. If you can’t find a job … do some volunteer work, that will enhance your resume.
What’s a resume? A resume is a method of communication in the real world. Don’t know how to prepare a resume? Visit the Library and ask. There are books and on-line sources for help.
Try reading a book the next time you have the urge to TAG a building.
[] Take a look at the prices this Tagger Art fetches on the open marketplace … you will not get paid for junk art on walls and buildings!!
http://www.fotosearch.com/UNN444/u29103097/
[] Here is another sample of Taggers going legit – check it out;
http://www.tagwebsite.org/
[] A mother talks about her tagger SON and his DEATH;
http://nograffiti.com/grafnews/9_04/taggers_d...
[] The word of “Street Art”(how to go straight);
http://dynamicstreetart.wordpress.com/the-wor...
… IF you have any real talent – find a sponsor and work at publishing your art. If your art has a “message”, so much the better. But PLEASE quit vandalizing private and public property!!
~~!~~
Please read your remarks before posting. It's a public library, not a PUBIC one.
Pimpin G

Sanger, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

that 2nd kidd wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect my friend! ive been living with yoor mother for monthss;)
noh i live in tha ov my name is MOS IM FATTTTTT!
bushiest eyebrows in OC!:D
Shut the hell up Lopez! You jealous cause I've been plowing your sister and my mama said you had a little penis! His bushy eyebrows are the only bush you gonna see fag. I'm gonna take you back down to the park, make you get on your scabby ass knees, open them chapped ass lips up and blow the first guy that I tell you to. Why. Cause you mahh bitch. At least I'm gonna make some paper off your dirty ass. Don't worry puto, I'll give you 2 percent. Better than nothing cause you were doing it for free. Now go wax your triflin, dirty, stanky Lopez azz. I own you puto

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

ptintheoc wrote:
<quoted text> Please read your remarks before posting. It's a public library, not a PUBIC one.
~~!~~

Sorry for the boo-booooo.

My spell check does not always id the wrong word, only those not spelled correctly.

When I become a multi-millionaire, I'm going to hire a full-time proof reader.

~~!~~
ptintheoc

Selma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Hey Pimpin G, Why don't you use this forum for some intelligent conversation instead of the filth you are currently spewing. It's easy to appear stupid. Try hard not to.
Pimpin G

Sanger, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

funny, considering you haven't posted anything! Just a few spell check posts and one telling me not to appear stupid. I may have posted bull but I brought something to the board..inflammatory or not idiot. you haven't done squat. and just like one of the other posters remarked "gentleman, didn't think it was possible but we've found someone more boring than the lopez's, at least they're entertaining, this guy just checks spelling, not even funny..PTINTHEOC..BLAHHH
ptintheoc

Selma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

Pimpin G wrote:
funny, considering you haven't posted anything! Just a few spell check posts and one telling me not to appear stupid. I may have posted bull but I brought something to the board..inflammatory or not idiot. you haven't done squat. and just like one of the other posters remarked "gentleman, didn't think it was possible but we've found someone more boring than the lopez's, at least they're entertaining, this guy just checks spelling, not even funny..PTINTHEOC..BLAHHH
If I had half an interest in any of the "pimp" talk that goes on in these forums, I would write more often but too many times all I read is slang that doesn't mean a thing to me (like you). Take care "Pimp" and don't let the intelligent upset you too much!
ptintheoc

Selma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

Pimpin G wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up Lopez! You jealous cause I've been plowing your sister and my mama said you had a little penis! His bushy eyebrows are the only bush you gonna see fag. I'm gonna take you back down to the park, make you get on your scabby ass knees, open them chapped ass lips up and blow the first guy that I tell you to. Why. Cause you mahh bitch. At least I'm gonna make some paper off your dirty ass. Don't worry puto, I'll give you 2 percent. Better than nothing cause you were doing it for free. Now go wax your triflin, dirty, stanky Lopez azz. I own you puto
This is only one of the many that make you look "stupid."
cameras DUHH

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

was it frost or worm who tagged?
Ben Dover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

crime stopper wrote:
I catch you taggin and ill will citizens arrest youre ass .
and then ill citizens punch you in the throat!!
a graff writer pkc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

OCthesaddest placeonearth wrote:
bottom line is taggers are cowards not artist definition/One who makes their craft a fine art !not writng jibberrish on state property!
bottom line is that we are not cowards and i couldnt care less if you consider me an artist or not your the coward you sit at home on the computer all day talkin all this s**t why dont go out and do something about it i dare to tell me TO MY FACE!i do graffiti it may be wrong but this is how i express myself this is my creativity its better than being in a gang doin drugs or killing people!i could show you the difference from real writers and toys aka "jabronies" haha I DO GRAFFITI and if you think you can stop me....hahahaha then you must have your head up your ass i know your just going to keep talkin s**t so ill make you a deal ill give you my name if you give me yours then we'll see who the real jabronie is!

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

~~!~~

"... i know your just going to keep talkin s**t so ill make you a deal ill give you my name if you give me yours then we'll see who the real jabronie is!"

My NAME is Eldon Thompson ... I'm in the phone book. Or, Eldon559@gmail.com

I'll talk with you anytime ... we can explore ideas on how you can "express yourself" without being a criminal ... YOU will eventually be CAUGHT and prosecuted and fined and whatever else the law allows.

NOW is the time to seek alternatives.

~~!~~

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

~~!~~

"YOU will eventually be CAUGHT and prosecuted and fined and whatever else the law allows."

YOU may also want to keep in mind that there are now 11 full-time sworn PEACE OFFICERS (aka - OCPD) patrolling Orange Cove 24/7/365 ... in addition, more and more citizens of Orange Cove are participating in Neighborhood Watch and Citizen Patrol units (trained by OCPD)... YOU will be apprehended - it is not a matter of IF, only a matter of WHEN.

And another reminder - if you are a minor (under 18) it will be your PARENTS hiring lawyers, paying fines, and losing time from work defending their accused son/daughter.

Do you want that to happen to your parents?

~~!~~
Art Related Crimes

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

It sickens me that as an Orange Cove resident I cannot be proud of the town I reside in. There are many talented, dedicated and hard-working people within this community, and to have this town be recognized for its corruption, filth and gang problems is disgusting. Specifically, I have noticed an emergence of tagging. And as an artist, most of these taggings are horrible, lack true skill and are essentially trash. I do not see the point in scribbling letters on a wall; in 20 years is it going to make them(you) proud? When they(you) own their (your) own home, are they (you) going to want some snot-nosed wannabee, calling themself a artist by defacing public/private property with 97 cent spray paint, to their (your) newly built fence. Where is the respect? Most of the taggings are from crews, made up of 12-16 year olds...they aren't gang related for the most part, just imitators trying to emulate people who actually know how to use spray paint as an art medium. They (you) fail. More than that, that kind of junk makes the community look bad, which in turn makes parents, students, and themselves (you) look horrible. The community should organize an art event where kids can actually have a legal outlet to express themselves; sidewalk drawings, graffiti contests on approved canvases...not buildings. There are actually kids who have talent, and it would be a great opportunity to showcase that in a positive light, rather than adversely. Surely, more kids and Orange Cove artists will be drawn to an event that actually speaks to their interests instead of a dirt bike track, where 98% of Orange Covians can't even afford to even participate. Art as a crime is despicable, and I am totally against the scum being written on the walls in my town; art as a passion is beautiful and should be allowed within our community.
Chief Steenport

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

Real artists respect their work and the work of others. Many people who do "graffiti" are obvioulsy very talented and need only apply the talent to the right venue or use it as the foundation of a legitimate career in art. There are many other way to express yourself than damaging another person's property or public property. When people tag in illegal or irresponsible ways it brings down the entire community and harms it's future. Tagging every sign, wall, and parked vehicle is no different than an animal marking its territory or turf by urinating on a tree, its the same mentality. Either you are an artist or an animal. Gang members who tag usually have an I.Q. about the same of what they write either 13 or 14 and cannot make complete sentences. If I was trying to show everyone how bad I was I sure would want to spell and write properly. Everything in life comesa down to choices and the related consequences of those choices. The law is critical to a civilized society as is the respect for public and private property.Tagging is a criminal act and can be either a felony or misdemeanor. You may feel like you have the "right" to express yourself by tagging but you know that is never right. You may get away with doping it for quite a while but you will be caught and prosecuted eventually and you can be held accountable for your past tagging as well. I am as determined to stop tagging as you are to do it. I will not give up and I am usually very successful in making bad problems and bad people go away. So heres the deal: Lets all sit down and meet and see how we can work together to get you to use all your creative energy in a positive, lasting way that will help beuatify our city and keep you and your friends out of jail but ley you express yourselves and bring some attention to your artistic skills. We can find a solution and we must otherwise sooner or later you will lose as I am just as creative in catching you as you are in how and where you tag. Lets start working together and clean our city up. Please call or come by and we will talk about solutions. But please don't wait too long, this vandalism has to stop now.
a graff writer pkc wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom line is that we are not cowards and i couldnt care less if you consider me an artist or not your the coward you sit at home on the computer all day talkin all this s**t why dont go out and do something about it i dare to tell me TO MY FACE!i do graffiti it may be wrong but this is how i express myself this is my creativity its better than being in a gang doin drugs or killing people!i could show you the difference from real writers and toys aka "jabronies" haha I DO GRAFFITI and if you think you can stop me....hahahaha then you must have your head up your ass i know your just going to keep talkin s**t so ill make you a deal ill give you my name if you give me yours then we'll see who the real jabronie is!
Art Related Crimes

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

a graff writer pkc wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like expressing yourself so much, graffiti your parents house. Why do you feel the need to deface other people's shit. Have you seen the town you live in? It looks like crap, and if you think that this shitty town looks good with your "creative expression" all over it then you are mistaken. I feel bad for all of the chicanos who live in this town. My parents, my grandparents, they all worked hard for the things they have, and to have this generation fuck it up is adsurd. Get a fucken life, and figure out your true talent because I have not seen ONE good tagging in the city limits of this town, so until then, your "creative expression" is not working for you. Like I've said before, why don't you help organize an graffiti contest, and let the whol town come see how good you are. If you are so proud of the mess you make, and you like being an internet gangster then be one in real-life. Make your parents proud by being part of the problem in this town. You may not be a gangster or a drug addict, but you are in the same category; a problem, and not a solution. This town needs to come together, there are so many good people here and everyone here needs self-expression, but you should do it the right way.
Graft writer

Reedley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

You people are mistaken were not just scribbleing our names everywer all u notice is gang graffiti we do tags throwups pieces and murals you see pedestrians don't see canvases or free walls but they notice it in the streets I don't care wat happens to me I have nothing to lose I'm just gunna keep painting and for it info I don't write on peoples houses becuz I wouldn't like somebody writin on mine I'm just saying that I write on business buildings cuz the city pays for it :)
flacO loCo

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Graft writer wrote:
You people are mistaken were not just scribbleing our names everywer all u notice is gang graffiti we do tags throwups pieces and murals you see pedestrians don't see canvases or free walls but they notice it in the streets I don't care wat happens to me I have nothing to lose I'm just gunna keep painting and for it info I don't write on peoples houses becuz I wouldn't like somebody writin on mine I'm just saying that I write on business buildings cuz the city pays for it :)
Wow. Did your parents have any children that lived? You write on business buildings cuz the city pays for it? Do you really think all business buildings are goverment funded? It's good you don't write on peoples houses. Now if you quit writing on peoples fences, business etc, you might have a chance at life. You have no right to put your "work" on things that don't belong to you without the owners permission.

Maybe using a relative's home or business to showcase your work would keep you from future litigation. I know business owners in downtown Fresno that have paid artists very well to do their thing on buildings. Maybe using the home you live in to build your portfolio would be a good first step to your career as a artist. Go ahead, do your family's house and the fences around the house (they are "free", right?). I dare you. Wait, I double dog dare you.

Yours is truely I.P. number worth tracking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orange Cove Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orange Cove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance