which gang is the most dangerous in orange cove??

Posted in the Orange Cove Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
matt sherlok

Tipton, CA

#1 Jan 22, 2009
thuglife,bulldogs,surenos,k.a. t,nortenos,or brownpride????
pimp

Planada, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2009
matt sherlok wrote:
what do u mean
Smith Mountain

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2009
Southside bulldawggs from the north?? LOL...

None of those dumb asses mentioned above are violent. They're just a bunch of piece of shit scumbags who we're gonna have to support on welfare in a few years cause they don't wanna work with their girlfriends knocked up.
what

Fresno, CA

#11 Feb 4, 2009
matt sherlok wrote:
None of the gangs or any other gangs are worth their weight in horse crap!!!!!!!!!!
prettygurl14

Spokane, WA

#17 Feb 15, 2009
Smith Mountain wrote:
None of those dumb asses mentioned above are violent. They're just a bunch of piece of shit scumbags who we're gonna have to support on welfare in a few years cause they don't wanna work with their girlfriends knocked up.
i kno for example rudy aka lil black dog and alyssa guzman
alyssa is a leva
prettygurl14

Spokane, WA

#18 Feb 15, 2009
Smith Mountain wrote:
n my names joanna r.
i use to live in reedley
and i hate alyssa
we got in a fight one time
i beat her up
i ain't scared
sureno from oc

Fresno, CA

#19 Feb 17, 2009
hey if you lame busters don't know what are gangs then why the f**K do you get in this!!!!!!
sureno from oc

Fresno, CA

#20 Feb 17, 2009
preety gurl14 shut the f**k up!!!!
sureno from oc

Fresno, CA

#21 Feb 17, 2009
f*ck thug life dumb son of bi*ches
what

Fresno, CA

#27 Feb 19, 2009
Why dont all you bangers and wanab's just put a gun to your head and blow your f'ing brains out!
you are not good for any thing anyway!!!!!!!!!!
WISE THE F UP
MeXyMaMi

Tipton, CA

#28 Feb 19, 2009
SMITH MOUNTAIN YOU ARE SO RIGHT BUNCH A LIL KIDS PLAYING GAMES N ON SOME REAL SHIT THEY STILL LIVING WITH THEIR MOMMAS
Smith Mountain wrote:
Word On The Streets

Hanford, CA

#30 Mar 15, 2009
Street Kidz and Thug Life Krew....On The Rise I Heard?!
conserned old man

United States

#31 Mar 20, 2009
THERE YOU HAVE IT IN A SMALL NUT SHELL:::WHAT ARE THE CITIZEN's AND PARENTS GOING TO DO???
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Fresno, CA

#32 Mar 21, 2009
What are you doing as a part of this community to help better this community?????????conserned old man!!!!!!
THE TRUTH

Selma, CA

#33 Mar 23, 2009
All these little kids running around saying they claim a gang in ORANGE COVE are STUPID!!! These little kids arent shit all they do is run their mouths and bring all kinds of heat and drama to OUR town. Its not right that these little kids have the streets so dangerous its not safe for a kid to ride his/her bike down to the store because they are scared they are going be mistaked for a gang banger and things happen to the wrong person for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they were really "DOWN" for their town they would do things to help our town not destroy it with HATE ANGER AND VIOLENCE. SERIOUSLY grow up already... JUST MY OPINION BUT IF YOU HAVE TO JOIN A PUNK ASS GANG TO FEEL SAFE THEN I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO BE A MAN AND FACE YOUR OWN FEARS AND THATS REALLY SAD CHILDREN..........SO TO ANSWER THE TOPIX QUESTION NONE OF THESE GANGS ARE DANGEROUS AT ALL THEY DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.....SO WHEN YOU SEE A "GANG" WALKING DOWN TOWN JUST THINK OF THEM AS A GANG OF PUSSIES HOLDING EACH OTHERS HANDS!!!!......THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!1
ORANGE COVE MAN

Fresno, CA

#34 Mar 23, 2009
Lets be real about it.These kids are picking this stuff up from music, television,movies can we really blame them?We all wish that these kids would stay away from it.I agree it starts at home.As a community these are all our children ask yourself this.What have I done to to contribute to my community.It no longer takes a family to raise a child it takes a community.keep them active.Ask yourself this did I ever curse as a young person in my teens?I have did you ever hang out with a group of kids when you were a teen?Stop being so harsh they will grow out of it.Leave the kids alone if your not doing your part!but thats only my opinion.
THE TRUTH

Selma, CA

#35 Mar 23, 2009
ORANGE COVE MAN wrote:
Lets be real about it.These kids are picking this stuff up from music, television,movies can we really blame them?We all wish that these kids would stay away from it.I agree it starts at home.As a community these are all our children ask yourself this.What have I done to to contribute to my community.It no longer takes a family to raise a child it takes a community.keep them active.Ask yourself this did I ever curse as a young person in my teens?I have did you ever hang out with a group of kids when you were a teen?Stop being so harsh they will grow out of it.Leave the kids alone if your not doing your part!but thats only my opinion.
Lets be real then there are five known active gangs in our town maybe more and i dont think one of them could even start to tell me what any of them are fighting for. Yes i will give you that they learn things from television,radio etc. but i have listened to the same radio and watched the same television as all these want to be gang bangers and i never once felt like running around barking,yelling south side or thug life etc. i have had my share of problems as well. I have had my share of teenage fights over stupid things i never felt like joining a gang for protection i took care of myself like any man should. Let me ask you this say you have children or a niece or a nephew or a close friend that just so happens to join one of these pathetic gangs are you going to let them just grow out of it? Are you just going to sit back and let them be another victim of drugs and gang violence? I doubt it! The only thing i see growing in this town is gangs and violence and im sure you and everyone else does too. And to answer your question i have done plenty to help this community. nothing to brag about but i can honestly say i believe i have made a change in someones life or atleast i think so. Anyways ORANGE COVE MAN i dont think this is just a faze these kids are going to grow out of think about it gangs have been around since before i was even born and probably since before you were born too. i doubt these gangs are going to ease up anytime soon and that is so sad to say. i mean if they want be part of a big group that hits people why dont they go to school and play some football.Atleast then they can actually say they know what they are hitting for. just my opinion but there is so much better for these kids than gang activity and its sad that you say just let them grow out of it. sounds to me like your okay with gangs in our community i think you need a little bit of growing up as well OC MAN..........THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!1
reedley

Sacramento, CA

#36 Mar 26, 2009
varrio east side reedley norte
ORANGE COVE MAN

Fresno, CA

#37 Mar 26, 2009
OK YOU BROUGHT OUT YOUR OWN POINTS THAT YOU HAD YOUR SHARE OF FIGHTS AND PROBLEMS AND LOOK HOW YOU TURNED OUT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS.POINT WELL TOOKEN.OK MAYBE MISUNDERSTOOD A LITTLE YES YOUR RIGHT GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND BEFORE YOU AND I BUT IT SEEMS LIKE AS TIME GOS ON IT IS GLORIFIED MORE AND MORE NOWADAYS.WE ALL WISH THAT THESE KIDS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED AND I BELIEVE AS A SOCIETY WE GOTTA RAISE THESE CHILDREN AS WELL IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM AND ESPECIALLY IN OUR CHURCHES.THESE KIDS HAVE TO KNOW JESUS AND MAKE HIM PART OF THERE LIFE AS WELL THEN THERE IS ACTIVITIES FOR THESE KIDS WE GOTTA KEEP THEM ACTIVE IF NOT WERE GONNA LOSE THEM FOR SURE.
the real truth

United States

#38 Apr 2, 2009
stop hating because you guys in oc that hate on surenos ar just punks this is puro orange cove vato loco sureno alrato u haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealing, lying, thieving fraudster Side Wa... 1 hr Hay 3
john and jay pure evil 2 hr Jay 3
ryan rips the ranks (Jul '13) 3 hr Ryan 2
Sunshine Boy is looking for his two timing rank... 3 hr Pee Wee rankin 4
RATKING rankin the BIGGEST LIAR on the STATE 3 hr Josiah 6
I heard Pee Wee Rankin got dumped by Big Bitch... 3 hr Josiah 10
Meth rankin spreading Ebola virus 5 hr Mr Sunshine 4

Freeze Watch for Fresno County was issued at December 26 at 8:55AM PST

Orange Cove Dating
Find my Match