First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JohnnyAngle

Visalia, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Shame on all of you people standing in a long line to get free water, come on now water the price of water is dirt cheap, and don't any of you people have to go to work? Leave it to Victor lopez to corrupt even this there have already been reports of people fighting over water, and selling the water to field workers, and contracters loading up with the water so they don't have to buy any. "See what happens with free bee's" Wow first with food and now with even water, Victor Lopez this is all your fault.
"Shame on You"
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
What you feel too good to go get water? Aren't you paying your water bill? That's why it's free!! Did you know that at the market in orange cove they raised the price for a gallon of water now that people actually HAVE to have purified water? Why don't you say anything about that? People here don't have enough money to be spending on water, and the free water is a lot of help right now. Whats so bad about someone helping their community by giving the people what they need? And if people are still buying water when it's given to them for free that is kind of shocking especially when it's more expensive than before. And I bet that if the formal council wouldn't have lost we would have had to still been drinking and using the nitrate water to cook. How do you know there's always people in line? You don't have a life or what? And who's telling you about the contractors loading water for their workers? Are you standing around there all day watching everyone who's in line? And people are not stupid. If people know there's free water, they aren't going to pay for it. Don't be a sore loser because the people you are against won. They're helping their people in need, nothing wrong with that. And if Glenda Hill would have voted to purchase the land for water, we wouldn't be dealing with this right now, right? And if it really bothers you that people are standing in line for free water, don't pass by there, or close your eyes if you need to.
JohnnyAngle

Visalia, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
First of all the hell with the former council members, see how stupid you are you think just because im critical of Victor Lopez you think I'm a Hill crony.

Second the people here can buy water sense they only need it to drink and cook with, they can also pay for the water with their EBT cads.

Third Victor is exploiting these people by putting them on the news and making them wait over an hour for water in the rain and cold, for his own ego to try to make himself look good.

Finally as a grower I have to move around to my different properties which this water give away happens to be on the way to, I know who the bad contracters are and have seen them go get water and take it to where they're picking.
JohnnyAngle

Visalia, CA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Oh by the way I can't close my eyes when I'm I go by the water give away I'm driving you dummy.
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Well you're the dummy who's driving and not watching the road because you're too busy trying to see how everything is going while people are waiting in line for water and you're the dummy who's still purchasing water. And I didn't know victor lopez was in charge of what the media puts on tv. And obviously you must be a Hill crony because you are against the help that's going on right now. I don't understand why it's so bad that people are taking free water when it's being donated for that specific reason. It's like saying a homeless person won't take a free meal when it's given to him. And you have no comments on the market raising the price of their water? Oh wait, lopez doesn't own it, that's probably why. Well you don't have to worry about the long lines anymore for tomorrow since the water should be fixed by then, that's what escobar said. I guess he's taking all the credit now right? Since he was on the news and all. You must be bald and grey haired with all this anger of free water! My god! It's so horrible that people are getting free water! How will we ever live with ourselves with all this shame!
JohnnyAngle

Visalia, CA

#6 Dec 26, 2012
People need to learn to fish, not keep gettig in line for free fish. Victor Lopez doesn't want people to learn how to fish. Shame on him. Shame on you for defending him and being a croy of his.
orange cove eyes

Visalia, CA

#7 Dec 26, 2012
IRENESHUT THE FUKUP YOU FINALY CHANGED YOUR PANTS HAAA YOU DONT FIT IN THAT JACKET FAT ASS YOUSHOULD OF HELPED INSTED OF YAPPING YOUR JAWS TUGAS SHORT SHIT DIDNT YOU GET SHAMPOO FOR THAT DAMN HAIR YOU LOOK SICKK
paul

Orange Cove, CA

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Gente muerta de hambre!!!
Waterboy

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
JohnnyAngle wrote:
First of all the hell with the former council members, see how stupid you are you think just because im critical of Victor Lopez you think I'm a Hill crony.
Second the people here can buy water sense they only need it to drink and cook with, they can also pay for the water with their EBT cads.
Third Victor is exploiting these people by putting them on the news and making them wait over an hour for water in the rain and cold, for his own ego to try to make himself look good.
Finally as a grower I have to move around to my different properties which this water give away happens to be on the way to, I know who the bad contracters are and have seen them go get water and take it to where they're picking.
People who told Victor Lopez they voted for him got all the free water they wanted and went back as many times aas they felt like it. Victor is already spending city money like no tomorrow with no receipts or records to show where the city money is being spent. Its just the beginning of the Lopez comeback see how much city money he mishandles before the year ends.
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#10 Dec 27, 2012
JohnnyAngle wrote:
People need to learn to fish, not keep gettig in line for free fish. Victor Lopez doesn't want people to learn how to fish. Shame on him. Shame on you for defending him and being a croy of his.
What the hell do you want the people who cant afford water and who don't qualify for for EBT to do to get clean water? Dig holes everywhere till water comes out? Or do you think they should keep buckets outside so they can collect rain water? Since you're saying about "learning to fish instead of waiting in line for fish?" You people who think it's wrong that free water is being given obviously don't know how hard it is for some people.
Waterboy

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
GetRealOC wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you want the people who cant afford water and who don't qualify for for EBT to do to get clean water? Dig holes everywhere till water comes out? Or do you think they should keep buckets outside so they can collect rain water? Since you're saying about "learning to fish instead of waiting in line for fish?" You people who think it's wrong that free water is being given obviously don't know how hard it is for some people.
There were people there taking advantage of the situation and there were people who were taken advantage of.

How do you even know if all these people were from Orange Cove? How do you know if it wasn't the same people there day after day?
Water Boy

Dinuba, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2012
You don't know you idiot! How in the world would you think that would be an easy task in such a emergency situation? People need water no time to follow people home no time check I'd cards the job got done and that's all that matters!
Waterboy

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Water Boy wrote:
You don't know you idiot! How in the world would you think that would be an easy task in such a emergency situation? People need water no time to follow people home no time check I'd cards the job got done and that's all that matters!
While they waited in line they could have signed their name and address. No rocket science to it.
Mr Sunshine

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2012
When the City does its Spring Cleaning, people are Required to show a utility bill as proof they are a resident. Simple as that. No rocket science involved. When they passed out the flyers, it could have said bring your bill, just like the spring cleaning flyers.

An undisciplined idiot (Victor P. Lopez) spends City money like its water, and gives out freebies to anyone, so long as the lines are long and the photo op is good. As usual, the Lopez water scheme became a circus.
Water Boy

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2012
The only circus around here is in the home and print shop of the idiot John Rankin! Bring a bill? That does nothing, anyone could have barrowed a bill for all that matters, people needed water and they got water! There was no need to have a secretary there checking bills! Where was Glenda Hill where was Gilbert Garcia where was Esther Gonzales where was Frank Martinez? WHERE! Where were you John Rankin maybe you could have asked for bills or carried a box of water or two! No your behinds were home nice and warm while Victor was out on some nights to 1 am and not ONE OF YOU HILL CRONIES WERE THERE TO HELP!! YOU HILL SYCOPHANTS WERE NOT THER FOR THE PEOPLE, YOU HILL SYCOPHANTS TUCKED YOUR BEHINDS TO BED AND NEVER LOOKED BACK! So for you to talk all this crap when you never offered a helping hand for the people; stick a sock in it and get your self out and give a hand not only have your hand out ready to recieve a check from the city for a printing job(kick back)!
Sean

San Francisco, CA

#16 Dec 28, 2012
John Rankin is a fool.
Waterboy

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Water Boy wrote:
The only circus around here is in the home and print shop of the idiot John Rankin! Bring a bill? That does nothing, anyone could have barrowed a bill for all that matters, people needed water and they got water! There was no need to have a secretary there checking bills! Where was Glenda Hill where was Gilbert Garcia where was Esther Gonzales where was Frank Martinez? WHERE! Where were you John Rankin maybe you could have asked for bills or carried a box of water or two! No your behinds were home nice and warm while Victor was out on some nights to 1 am and not ONE OF YOU HILL CRONIES WERE THERE TO HELP!! YOU HILL SYCOPHANTS WERE NOT THER FOR THE PEOPLE, YOU HILL SYCOPHANTS TUCKED YOUR BEHINDS TO BED AND NEVER LOOKED BACK! So for you to talk all this crap when you never offered a helping hand for the people; stick a sock in it and get your self out and give a hand not only have your hand out ready to recieve a check from the city for a printing job(kick back)!
Victor is no hero. He just got in the way of people trying to get some free water. So what did he do that was so great? Carry water for the people? Ya right! What a joke. All Victor did was yell and act like a crazy old man.
Water Boy

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Victor never claimed Ro be a hero over this! You see this is where Glenda Hill and her sycophants show their true colors, they nock a man man for helping, now if it was Glenda doing the work the sycophants would be shouting she's a hero, but guess what the cabal did not lift a finger to help! So Hill sycophants your no Heros your a bunch of ZEROS!!

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Lopez owns this! He hired the incompetent Public Works employees who run the plant, they failed to catch the malfunctioning equipment, people got sick & no doubt there are attorneys circling Orange Cove like vultures looking for a lawsuit. In the meantime, Lopez hands out water on the City dime to people who live outside of town and are not affected by the water issue. Just another freebie. Same way he would distribute freeze relief food.

Ever hear of asking people to bring a copy of their utility bill - or to show some form of ID to prove they live in town? Gee, doesn't take a whole lot of time for people to show some form of ID... The Water issue is an embarrassing circus, led by the chief clown, VPL. Orange Cove is once again the butt of jokes throughout Fresno County. Only took Lopez a few weeks to drive us down again. Meanwhile, some heads should roll at the water dept. The new old council elected by voter fraud owns this 100%.

I also understand that people have been responding to the Vote Fraud Reward - and that people are quietly & confidentially being interviewed by authorities... Could this mean a bigger reward is forthcoming? Could some arrests be just around the corner of the new year?
water girl

Orange Cove, CA

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Why does anyone care who the water goes to? It's FREE for the people and for the people..It is the city's fault not ours. We pay our water bill and we can't use it to cook or shower.. Hell ya I'm going to get the free water and not pay for it.. Why the hell should I when I paid my monthly bill. This is all ridiculous and stupid. You all in the council and past council have nothing better to do but point fingers who's fault it is.. Get over it and just fix the problem. Man wish there can be new council members who have never been in our council but do have the experience. Geez people worry about what's important and not the little things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BMX Park / Lopez corruption (Aug '12) Nov 8 strech nuts 1,514
which gang is the most dangerous in orange cove?? (Jan '09) Nov 6 strech nuts 114
To know me is love me Nov 4 Linda 1
houstin we got a problem Nov 3 strech nuts 1
Andy V water dept Oct 31 BST2017 3
Kitty is missing Oct '17 Mr moonshine 2
Cheese Oct '17 EDU 260 2

Orange Cove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Cove Mortgages