thanks to supporters
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vic jr

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
First off i like to thank the people of orange cove for there support in this election we all know john ratkin is full of shit and lies and the people have spokeing and brought back the true leader of orange cove victor lopez ,diane g ,bertha,and ralph p we did it shaaaaaa

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
jr, you can kiss the south end of a horse traveling north. Your daddy stole this election through the usual coercive tactics that have served him in the past. You, your daddy, brother David, the three of you should be doing time for theft of City property and City money. The lies you speak of came from your team, along with the trash you tossed across the street.

While the corruption starts afresh in Orange Cove, it's not over by a long shot.

6 months before we can start the recall process. Get ready folks, the ride is just starting...
Tax Man

Oakland, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
You will be judged just like the rest of us.
Franky

Oakland, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Bring it on Rankin
back up

Visalia, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
jr, you can kiss the south end of a horse traveling north. Your daddy stole this election through the usual coercive tactics that have served him in the past. You, your daddy, brother David, the three of you should be doing time for theft of City property and City money. The lies you speak of came from your team, along with the trash you tossed across the street.
While the corruption starts afresh in Orange Cove, it's not over by a long shot.
6 months before we can start the recall process. Get ready folks, the ride is just starting...
john im laughing so hard just by looking at your shit face look makes me laugh cant wait to see those crooks stepp down and that crooked cop stink port resighnnnnnnn you can go fuk your self be careful and remember you called me on i take it as a warm up ill beat that of yours chump
gleda hill

Visalia, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
give it up john we got are asses handed to and you should just shut your trapp you aint got no money to back it so hang it up were done
The times

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
John the people of Orange Cove got what they deserve. Victor is evil and you can't beat an evil corrupt man only God can.
Franky

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Your gonna see the change!
GetRealOC

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
YAY!!
Orangecovian

Del Rey, CA

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
Johnny dear you need to face reality! All your cheap shots got you nowhere. Starting with the cd you placed in our mail boxes. You must have been so desperate to make the lousy CD it was the dumbest thing ever. Your nothing but trailer trash go back to the hills and crawl under a rock. Everyone had enough of Glenda and Frank. Good-bye Glenda go hop on a broom and get the heck out of here. As for Frank why don't you try and be honest with the people of Orange Cove.
Congratulations to Mr. Victor Lopez, Mrs. Diana Guerra, Mr. Ralph Pardo and Ms Bertha. Delbosque
haaaa haaaaaa

Visalia, CA

#12 Nov 16, 2012
john where u at punk did you think for one miinute that tearng up the streets before the elections was going to give you a win haaaaaa joke on you it pissed me offf kick rocks hill cabal jo0hn sukk a fat one haaaaaa that pik of you i beat your sitting on the shiter
Mr Sunshine

Hayward, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2012
You Lopez loonies are sooo low class, you embarrass even yourselves. Enjoy your moment, get drunk, get high, have a blast. I'm not going away, it's just a matter of time before they slap the hand cuffs on all of you.

I stand behind everything I've done and said. No backing up.

So you stole the election. Too bad for us, yes, but too bad for this City. This was a tipping point for Orange Cove. Looks like the drug dealing, lying thieves will be abusing the public trust and ripping off the City once again.

Once your drug dealing gangs return, and kids start being shot again, there is one person we can blame - the Dog Father himself. So have a ball, just remember, this is not like the old days...
Franky

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Ya THE DOGG FATHER SOUNDS NICE!
on 2 u

Roseville, CA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
we did win u fatt f*ck jr. we styll got majority on tha council lmmfao. ur re-call failed an now ur all embarassed an tryin 2 act lyke u won and are all happy.
Franky

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Well Johnny looks like you been beat! Time to sell your shop! Hahahahahah
Franky

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
You Lopez loonies are sooo low class, you embarrass even yourselves. Enjoy your moment, get drunk, get high, have a blast. I'm not going away, it's just a matter of time before they slap the hand cuffs on all of you.
I stand behind everything I've done and said. No backing up.
So you stole the election. Too bad for us, yes, but too bad for this City. This was a tipping point for Orange Cove. Looks like the drug dealing, lying thieves will be abusing the public trust and ripping off the City once again.
Once your drug dealing gangs return, and kids start being shot again, there is one person we can blame - the Dog Father himself. So have a ball, just remember, this is not like the old days...

YeA you stood by your dumb ass video and your still standing there with it! Next time give out some DVD players with it! And don't be using football player kids that threw them in the trash hahahahahahahahaahaja
recall

Roseville, CA

#18 Nov 16, 2012
on 2 u wrote:
we did win u fatt f*ck jr. we styll got majority on tha council lmmfao. ur re-call failed an now ur all embarassed an tryin 2 act lyke u won and are all happy.
your the dum azz cuz the recall went thru idiot
Franky

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
on 2 u wrote:
Would some one tell this dumb shit they lost hahahahahahah recall and all!!!!!
Franky

United States

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Sorry you didn't get the hill cabal memo!!!!! Hahahahahahaahahahajaja
haaaa haaaaaa

Visalia, CA

#21 Nov 16, 2012
on 2 u wrote:
ahh necha go sukk glendas titty u look cute wana be bulldog sting wit traler trash haaaaafuk u and your mommy we won all 4 and recall look on mommy glendas phone cau8se your net is wak btch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looneyboyliar loves DIH. 2 hr Bob is back 1
What is nutty and is the son if a crap daddy 3 hr Bob is back 1
Chirp chirp chirp s as I'd the bird 3 hr Bob is back 1
Looneyboy liar the spnbof a BASTARD 3 hr Bob is back 1
Rankincoward keeps having Oneside conversation ... 7 hr Bob is back 3
Rankin proud supporter of BMX Park / PATHALOGIC... 7 hr Bob is back 2
Rankin you belong to your father, the devil 7 hr Bob is back 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange Cove Mortgages