Jan Brewer +Bush + Hitler= Racism and Hate

Posted in the Orange Cove Forum

MexiCaligirl

Fresno, CA

#1 May 2, 2010
Why are you scared of a skin color darker than yours ? Not every Mexican is a drug dealer, Drug smuggler or gang member. I know not all white people are evil or racist, but like it or not we are all here to stay we love this country just as much as you do. And like i said, this is our country too, if you don't like it go back to Europe or France or what ever pasty evil country you and your ancestor's came from. And for you closet Mexicans aka coconuts that say "oh my family came from Texas" f*&k you! have some pride and realize if your skin is brown and your great great grandparents didn't speak english your Mexican and learn how to speak your native language have some pride...like it or not! you will always be a straight bean-er to the white race no matter how high and mighty you think you are wake up and smell the cafe yes cafe! for you gavacho`s that think your smart but only know how to speak one language it means coffee! wake up and smell it, hey do white people pick coffee beans or know how to make tor-til-las or real Mexican food and no taco bell doesn't count ? ah ha ha ha ! good luck with your evil law cause it`s not going to last !
Mexicana

Visalia, CA

#2 May 2, 2010
The law is the law. There is a legal process to enter the United States and there is also a legal process to apply for citizenship.

The way the AZ law is written, law officers can only ask for proof of legal status if the person has violated another law such as traffic violations.

I believe the media has an obligation to report the bill in its entirety and not just excerpts of the language they know will cause chaos which is exactly what they have done.

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

#3 May 2, 2010
~~!~~

Very well stated "Mexicana"!!

BRAVO your explanation is precise and clear.

~~!~~
Im A real Mexican

Fresno, CA

#4 May 3, 2010
thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
~~!~~
Eldon, shut the hell up you old racist pig, why don`t you just turn your self in to a old folks home and wither away like the old fart that you are. Like it or not we are here to stay ! and screw you and coconut aka coconut lady or closet Mexican its probably you Eldon, trying to make it seem like allot of Mexicans feel the same as you & coconut need to stop trying to be all righteous when she knows her parents and uncles still have a huge nopal on there foreheads. And she knows exactly how they also crossed the border, with her in her moms belly about to give birth and all her pregnant aunts ready to give birth in the good USA you, are a bunch of two faced hypocrite's! by the way coconut stop calling your self Mexican and call your self closet Mexican you idiot and no, your stupid explanation is not precise and clear you fail to leave out allot of important issues the most important one "racism" !!!
Im A real Mexican

Fresno, CA

#5 May 3, 2010
thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
~~!~~
"Bravo" get real honky don`t insult our language with your silly sarcasm stick to your own language "pig" oink oink pinky.
Victoria

Homestead, PA

#8 May 24, 2010
wow you guys really need to stop you cant do anything about the damn law so just stop trying oh and "im a real mexican" your saying that we are racist but you just called someone a honky that is racism! Oh by the way "MexiCaligirl" alot of us U.S CITIZENS can speak two languages so i wouldnt talk about stuff that you have no knowledge about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Gullible Bitch Rankinluvlooney ... Yessssssss 2 hr Armed 1
RANKinluvlooney is a VILLAGE IDIOT ... YESSSSSSSSS 2 hr Joey 1
Looney punk azz knows? 2 hr Joey 15
Rankinluvlioney LOOSING it with his CHILDISH Am... 7 hr donkeyluclooney 3
Rankinluvlooney spotted in Black Chrysler ... D... 12 hr Bro knows 2
Looney Rankin lies get more and more outragiou... 13 hr Pocu 2
Catholic Church has labeled Rankinluvlooney ..... 13 hr Pocu 1
Orange Cove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web