Another crazy Kracker! LMAO!

Another crazy Kracker! LMAO!

Posted in the Orange City Forum

krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Jake Evans,17 killed his mom and sister, LMAO! It would of been a pefect ending had he killed himself,lol,or at least some more honkies! lol! harray for Jake Evans! and they talk black on black crime.lol. krackers got a history of killing their families.HOW WONDERFUL! LMAO!
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
Jake Evans,17 killed his mom and sister, LMAO! It would of been a pefect ending had he killed himself,lol,or at least some more honkies! lol! harray for Jake Evans! and they talk black on black crime.lol. krackers got a history of killing their families.HOW WONDERFUL! LMAO!
Marvin Gayes own father killed him you stupid boon.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Marvin Gayes own father killed him you stupid boon.
lol! shut the fck up you lice infested european shtbag! you retards don't know what the fck to say..how long ago was that idiot? count how many of you skunkhonkies kill your family members.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! CAVEMONKEY! LMAO!
Krackersmacker

Toronto, Canada

#4 Feb 1, 2013
4 n55gas car j@cked, r@ped, torturd n m@rdurd a yung wh1te couple in Knoxville TN. DNA from sp@rm was found in the yung mans Buth@le. His thing was cut off with a nife wile his girlfriend watched. She was held for days torturd be4 being k1lled. She was wrapped up in 5 differnt plastic bags n thrown in a dumpster and suffocated to death. He was r@ped, sh@t in the head gas poured on him and set on fire. where are you Jesse? Where are you Al? Where is the outrage? F@kk
all of you nikkas !!!!!!!!! I am Krackersmacker I luv my white boyfriends big thingey. By By
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Krackersmacker wrote:
4 n55gas car j@cked, r@ped, torturd n m@rdurd a yung wh1te couple in Knoxville TN. DNA from sp@rm was found in the yung mans Buth@le. His thing was cut off with a nife wile his girlfriend watched. She was held for days torturd be4 being k1lled. She was wrapped up in 5 differnt plastic bags n thrown in a dumpster and suffocated to death. He was r@ped, sh@t in the head gas poured on him and set on fire. where are you Jesse? Where are you Al? Where is the outrage? F@kk
all of you nikkas !!!!!!!!! I am Krackersmacker I luv my white boyfriends big thingey. By By
lol! fck you and that dead az kracker,lol! now he's a good kracker! the best there is,A DEAD AZ KRACKER!
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

#6 Jun 7, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! fck you and that dead az kracker,lol! now he's a good kracker! the best there is,A DEAD AZ KRACKER!
Stupid crawls out from under a rock and krackersmacker proves it! AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of quality dentist in orange city and... 20 hr Ky daughter 1
Heroin (May '13) Sun Firebird 22
Woodmere boulevard. Aug 29 Firebird 2
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors Aug 28 Mike Jersey 4
Why is the white race so superior to the black ... Aug 28 Mike Jersey 2
Why is African-American such an ugly racial cat... Aug 28 Life129 1
Why are black people so ugly-looking and everyb... Aug 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange City Mortgages