HARRRRAAAYYYY! Another white person dies!

Posted in the Orange City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
krackerattacker

Lancaster, PA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Kracker from dallas tv series. bye bye kracker!
krackerattacker

Lancaster, PA

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
R.I.P jR. you contributed to society, the only thing krackerattacker contributes to are stores that take EBT cards. EBT stands for eatin`big time. All that free food made krackerattacker a fat worthless slug.
lol! r.i.p. fetus cousin fcker. another skunk honkey with their facts twisted,more whites on welfare than blacks! are'nt you the majority/ not for long as long as you crazy retards keep killing off your own,you serial killers,baby killers,sister wife marrying poor toothless trailer trash european shtbags!you lice infested fegs from the caves of europe! you know your history,your an inferior race.check your history then kill yourself your a worthless waste of life! lmao!
krackerattacker

Lancaster, PA

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>go on with your funky-self you krack-up-the arse slug,keep on kracken. you know what i`m sayin`.
lol! here you go cavemonkey http://youtu.be/biadSUyWr0A

“yep that was me”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2012
krackerattacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! r.i.p. fetus cousin fcker. another skunk honkey with their facts twisted,more whites on welfare than blacks! are'nt you the majority/ not for long as long as you crazy retards keep killing off your own,you serial killers,baby killers,sister wife marrying poor toothless trailer trash european shtbags!you lice infested fegs from the caves of europe! you know your history,your an inferior race.check your history then kill yourself your a worthless waste of life! lmao!
I don't know where you get your number from maybe Kmart or zayers but for the the most part it's blacks becouse they think they are owed a free ride becouse of the tragic past

“yep that was me”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 29, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are a fat worthless pig. Please get a job.
That's right hide begone that computer in the library becouse you can't get Internet with your food stamp card you worthless piece of crap

“yep that was me”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you do? Moron.
Dang that's a dumb ebt card using comeback oh wait the cumback is on your mom lips u crack headed worthless piece of dog crap
lil ole me

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2012
morpheus67 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang that's a dumb ebt card using comeback oh wait the cumback is on your mom lips u crack headed worthless piece of dog crap
Dumb ass, that's your mother. After romping with you. Ewwwwww.
Big Rexy

La Follette, TN

#12 Nov 29, 2012
None of y'all can believe in the good lord above with the vail spew coming from your mouths!
Why act like fools then pass that on to your children and it will never stop. Why? Both black and white why act and talk like fools? Do y'all not get how foolish you all sound? Sad grow up and be real men and stop acting like fools! May the good lord above open your eyes hearts and souls.

“yep that was me”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Big Rexy wrote:
None of y'all can believe in the good lord above with the vail spew coming from your mouths!
Why act like fools then pass that on to your children and it will never stop. Why? Both black and white why act and talk like fools? Do y'all not get how foolish you all sound? Sad grow up and be real men and stop acting like fools! May the good lord above open your eyes hearts and souls.
You are so right he has just started junk and I fueled it for that I am sorry I don't normally reply but he hit a nerve

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah!!!!' Two knee grows stabbed each other to death in my city today...good!!!!!!
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
PROOF: America is a Nation at War with herself!

fatuous1
hateyouliceinfes teddogsme

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
morpheus67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your number from maybe Kmart or zayers but for the the most part it's blacks becouse they think they are owed a free ride becouse of the tragic past
lol! don't know where you get your numbers from,most likely from the trailer park associates,THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE ARE KRAKERS! SKUNKHONKIES LIKE YOURSELF!Fckn idiot.
mameto

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Krackeratter knows nothing about the word , percentages. I can't imanage anyone making a statement that stupid. Blacks 13.7 % of the population," 58 % jail population , 6 times the rate of wellfare. Learn basic math before making yourself looking any more stupid then we already knew !!!!!!!!!! Would be funny if it wasn't so sad .
mameto

Miami, FL

#18 Dec 18, 2012
krackerattacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! here you go cavemonkey http://youtu.be/biadSUyWr0A
. Check Mometos percentages, dum black stupid ass
truth

Lancaster, PA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
mameto wrote:
<quoted text>. Check Mometos percentages, dum black stupid ass
lol! that from the lice infested cavemonkey,cousin fckn,serial killing,savage,barbaric,idiot. You're not worhty of respnse,you and I both know the truth. of course yu krackers don't have the truth in you.so back yo your trailer park ghetto,you european piece of sgt! lmao!
truth

Reading, PA

#22 Dec 22, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You can;t cpnfuse these people with the truth. Funny, you pavement apes wouldn't know the truth if it bit yu on the Azz. All y'all know if that one of your own is elected prsesident. The false sense of empowerment you get from this is humerous We need more dead boy like that dead thug Trayvon Mattin from Fla.
Where was your boys Jessie or Al when teh Newsome school shooting occured? Whining abot guns when every yo in the hood kills each other at an astounding rate I guess y'all don't care that over 500 were killed in Chimpcago this year
lol! well we've got 27 dead az little krackers! lmoa! thats what happens to you devils.the universe has a way of bringing the sh*t you dish out right back to your door.Now bury those little cavemonkies and wait for aonther one of you retarded az skunkhonkies to kill again,lamo! won't be long,cause thats the nature of you beast!I love it! so get your facts right feg,and try again.I hope one of your monsters get what trayvon martin got,you european,dog smelling,lice infested pot belly piece of sht! lol! Over and out buddy! LMAO!!!
theraven

Runnemede, NJ

#24 Dec 24, 2012
you like life that much don't you ever wanna die yourself??
theraven

Runnemede, NJ

#25 Dec 24, 2012
your life must be real good.. you must have a billion dollars..
teetee

Henderson, NV

#27 Dec 24, 2012
I used to be a black panther and it took me a while but I realized there just a bunch of p@ssy weak poot butts and I lost all respect for them. I'm glad I walked away from the girls. They are really just Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society. Yes I am very glad they are killing each other off. Another gang punk dead -- I'm gonna have a party right now baby I love it !!!!
Tibbs

Germany

#31 Dec 25, 2012
Your that little fat girl that calls herself a panther. Your just a person wanting someones attention and that makes you feel important. You need to get a life and make some real friends. I'm sure you could if you tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Volusia County Cycles 1 hr Jsm 3
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Oct 22 Jim Dog 214
loan Oct 16 Ranesha 1
Michael Bostick (Apr '12) Jul '14 wonder 2
Review: M J Roberts Taxidermy Jun '14 Justin999 1
Looks like Orange City beat Deltona to Sam's Club May '14 OCguy 3
Volusia County Police Log (Feb '07) May '14 Kengilleo 2
Orange City Dating
Find my Match

Orange City Jobs