Ormond mayor faces 2 newcomers for House District 26

There are 3 comments on the News-Journal Online story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Ormond mayor faces 2 newcomers for House District 26. In it, News-Journal Online reports that:

He's the most experienced candidate in the field, but even some of Fred Costello's friends worry he's making a rookie mistake in his campaign in the state House District 26 Republican primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Journal Online.

Wayne

Orlando, FL

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Another old retread. Move over your old politicans, you have failed, let the younger people have a chance to make change that is actually good for the average Joe. I bet before his seante run he has never even been to Deltona. He's backed by more of his kind, old retreads!
Voice of Reason

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Hell, let old fred stay with his false teeth -- I'm fed up with that Turd Head so lets just FLUSH him along.
Banana Republic

Daytona Beach, FL

#3 Sep 24, 2010
I'll vote for anything or anyone who is running against costello.. My daddy would turn over in his grave if I voted for that piece of SH!T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) May 1 thoughtshardblessing 235
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... May 1 Sheriff Joe 529 7
D'Jordan Brooks Apr 30 fakeass 1
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites Apr 25 Tazo 3
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Apr '15 kentucky chic 30
News High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) Mar '15 jordennancy23 3
pain n other medications Feb '15 orange city 1
More from around the web

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]