Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75682 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the facts. Need proof?
Yea, let's see what "facts" you can come up with from the racist Feaux Show.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75683 Sep 21, 2013
tic tock...

(quote)
Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.

In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department's initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer's description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as "a ticking time bomb".

Location hidden

#75684 Sep 21, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, let's see what "facts" you can come up with from the racist Feaux Show.
Pinocchio also insisted the pedophile follow Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Pinocchio lies when he blinks.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#75685 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
In my state you can defend yourself like Trayvon did...Maybe where you lvie only gun slingers can but that is not what is true.
He had nothing to defend himself against. He was the attacker. He waited between those houses until Zimmerman was off the phone with police. Not one injury on Martin's body besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent with hitting somebody or something. If he was attacked, it would be listed in the autopsy report.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#75686 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He had nothing to defend himself against. He was the attacker. He waited between those houses until Zimmerman was off the phone with police. Not one injury on Martin's body besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent with hitting somebody or something. If he was attacked, it would be listed in the autopsy report.
Trayvon was defending himself..That is a simple fact...Lie all youw ant does not change fact,.

Lying is bad hitler boy.

Spokane, WA

#75687 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
tic tock...
(quote)
Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.
In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department's initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer's description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as "a ticking time bomb".
Barefoot:

Tick-tock. You could not be more correct. Below is an email that I sent to Chief Bracknell, and the Prosecutor, in Florida. I urge others for justice, and against Zimmy, to do the same. Public pressure goes a very long way. That is the only reason Zimmy got charged in the first place.

Chief Bracknell:

I admire the hard work that you and your department have done regarding the George Zimmerman case. You must have your hands full!

Many years ago, I was a County Prosecutor in the Domestic Violence Unit in XX County, Washington. In our state, it is also within the discretion of the Prosecutor, not the Victim, whether or not to pursue charges against the suspect in a domestic violence (DV) case. In every DV case which involved the destruction of property (as with Shellie Zimmerman's iPad), we also charged Malicious Mischief/DV (destruction of property). This was, and is, a valid charge in our state, despite any contention that the property at issue was designated as "community property" or not. The community property argument was not valid under the criminal code since, among other things, the suspect at least destroyed his wife's one half interest in their joint community property. This is precisely why I am asking why your office does not have the ability to simply forward a similar request for criminal charges to your local Prosecutor, and leave it up to their discretion whether or not to charge. With all due respect, why not do so?

My next observation is this. If the above paragraph does not apply to your jurisdiction, why not forward a request for charges against George Zimmerman on a different DV-related charge involving the destruction of Shellie's iPad which involves 1) the destruction of evidence; 2) hindering a police investigation; 3) obstruction; or any other similar charge which could be attached with the DV tag?

My single motivation for these questions is simple. If George Zimmerman pled, or was convicted of any DV-related crime, he would automatically lose his gun rights. I believe that this is the largest concern amongst many of us concerned citizens across the nation.

George Zimmerman MUST HAVE HIS GUN RIGHTS REMOVED! We may regret matters if this does not occur. I am very concerned.

Thank you for your time Chief Bracknell. Keep up the good work! Please reply to me at XYZ.

Location hidden

#75688 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He waited between those houses until Zimmerman was off the phone with police.
The pedophile wasn't between the houses when he was on the phone.

He was within a few yards of his truck.

He was told to wait for the REAL cops to show up.

But the cop wannabe wanted to show Sandford police how HE"D handle it, if only he was a real cop.

If only he didn't flunk out of community college.

If only he didn't have an arrest record.

If only he didn't like to hit girls.

If only he didn't like to hit old men.

If only he wasn't a useless unemployed coward.

Like you... Pinocchio.

Tic tock.

Put your money down... when will this pedophile get arrested again?

Spokane, WA

#75689 Sep 21, 2013
I do not endorse this fact, but Zimmerman will be DEAD in the next 2-3 years. The country hates this coward. I also read that the Black Panthers have a bounty on his head. They don't fk around. Sorry Georgie-Boy (I know that you are reading here), that's just a fact, and that's what you get for murdering a defenseless young boy. The end.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#75690 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was defending himself..That is a simple fact...Lie all youw ant does not change fact,.
Lying is bad hitler boy.
Obviously you have proof of your assertions that we don't have, the newspapers didn't have, the prosecution didn't have, the media didn't have, so let's see it!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#75691 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have proof of your assertions that we don't have, the newspapers didn't have, the prosecution didn't have, the media didn't have, so let's see it!
Yea we all know it..You know Zimmerman MURDERED Trayvon..You just don't care because Trayvon was black and you Nazi KKK types love when blacks die.

Spokane, WA

#75692 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb-Arss:

When the Zimmerman jury was relieved of their duty, they were then able to read, hear, and access many FACTS which were not admitted into evidence/trial. As a result, they all now know that Zimmy murdered a young, defenseless boy, and they are sick to their collective stomachs. Regardless, the Feds and the Black Panthers will show Zimmy true justice.

Do your own research on this.

Spokane, WA

#75693 Sep 21, 2013
Will the pedophile Zimmy eat his own gun first, or be a casualty of the Black Panthers and/or the Feds? Either way, sadly, he will die in or out of prison. Sorry Georgie-Boy.
Steph

Magdeburg, Germany

#75694 Sep 21, 2013
victim of rascism.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#75695 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we all know it..You know Zimmerman MURDERED Trayvon..You just don't care because Trayvon was black and you Nazi KKK types love when blacks die.
There you go with the Nazi KKK etc bullshit. That gets old and the smoke cloud of hate crimes etc has been cleared. again..........Just a good legal killing and not any murder.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#75696 Sep 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with the Nazi KKK etc bullshit. That gets old and the smoke cloud of hate crimes etc has been cleared. again..........Just a good legal killing and not any murder.
Stop being a hate filled bigot and I will stop calling you a Nazi pig you are.

TRAYVON WAS MURDERED AND YOU KNOW IT......YOU JUST WONT ADMIT IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE WHEN BLACK PEOPLE GET MURDERED....RIGHT HITLER?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#75697 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is bad hitler boy.
Yeah all the witnesses and medical reports verify that hahahaha. Defending himself on top of a man beating his head into the concrete. Oh I forgot thugs "defend" themselves against armed citizens all the time. Im sure AshtrayBgone knew Mr Zimmerman had a 9mm handgun and defended himself of the possiblity of being shot by whalloping MR Zimmerman in the face. Hahahaha. Defending himself? Hahahahaha that a good one. I bet you are glad your hiding that knappy dog face behind a computer screen while you type. Surely you cant be straightfacing that line of bullshit. Even a porch monkey or wigger knows damn well that thug never defended anything but his right to steal and rob!

Spokane, WA

#75698 Sep 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with the Nazi KKK etc bullshit. That gets old and the smoke cloud of hate crimes etc has been cleared. again..........Just a good legal killing and not any murder.
Non-Patriot:

Huh is correct in his analogy, and it does not EVER "get old". Both the Nazis and the KKK discriminated and killed blacks, jews, and other minorities in the name of white power. That is exactly what soon-to-be dead Zimmy did. Back off of Huh, and, if you have the balls,come after me biotch.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#75699 Sep 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah all the witnesses and medical reports verify that hahahaha. Defending himself on top of a man beating his head into the concrete. Oh I forgot thugs "defend" themselves against armed citizens all the time. Im sure AshtrayBgone knew Mr Zimmerman had a 9mm handgun and defended himself of the possiblity of being shot by whalloping MR Zimmerman in the face. Hahahaha. Defending himself? Hahahahaha that a good one. I bet you are glad your hiding that knappy dog face behind a computer screen while you type. Surely you cant be straightfacing that line of bullshit. Even a porch monkey or wigger knows damn well that thug never defended anything but his right to steal and rob!
Yep al the made up lies sure make Zimm look good... To and facts and the truth show him to be a murdering pig...

Now run off to you Nazi party or KKK meeting Buford...

How many pictures in your house do you have of hitler by the way?

Location hidden

#75700 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have proof of your assertions
Still waiting for that proof of your assertion: that the pedophile followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

... Funny how Pinocchio and roll around stomping his feet demanding proof when never back up his sticky mouth...

One wonders how long it will be before the pedophile is arrested again.

Location hidden

#75701 Sep 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Defending himself on top of a man beating his head into the concrete.
Just like his father-in-law attacking his fist with his nose.

And that iPad exploding in his hands.

Tic tock, HomoOne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) 6 hr ant33 20
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) Sun Cooter Brown 329
Trayvon Is Dead And Free Zimmerman Alive And Bo... (Jul '13) Sun Cooter Brown 36
What if Trayvon Martin was White? (Jul '13) Sun Cooter Brown 67
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors Sun Local 1
Jerry Bowers May 18 some people never... 2
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Apr '15 kentucky chic 30
More from around the web

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]