Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,342

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54792 Mar 21, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were dropped on your head when you were a young crack baby, eh?.... And all this time I figured you only got dragged by a milk truck when you were looking for your father.
Yes!!!.....Your father was the milk man! My how time flies when you're having fun, huh? Your mamma must have dropped you on your crack skull so you wouldn't find out she was fcking the milk man.
Oh well, cheer up!.....It could have been worse.
Got Milk?
http://www.conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads...
Really Multi Puke.... STFU.... you never have anything of remote intelligence to say anyways. Quit proving what a moron you really are.... remember: It's one thing to BE a moron... but quite another to keep proving it.... over and over and over again ad nausem.
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54794 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Multi Puke.... STFU.... you never have anything of remote intelligence to say anyways. Quit proving what a moron you really are.... remember: It's one thing to BE a moron... but quite another to keep proving it.... over and over and over again ad nausem.
Got Milk?

http://yababoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/1...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54796 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........LOL
Tell us why you are too scared to go back an read them?? Like I've told you before... if you can't read it... get mommy to help.
I and dozens of others have re read post after post..........LOL

If you could post the link and post number you would do it......

But you cant so you admit you are a liar........Again..........ROT FLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54797 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you cant post a link and post number to a post that proves Zim broke any law that day??????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54798 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
But as soon as you decide to punch someone for asking
Of course, the pedophile did not ask or identify himself in anyway or fashion, even according the the versions he has told the cops so far.

His ugly fat lying wife is up next. I can't wait.

Location hidden

#54799 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Normal people can see there is ZERO evidence in your post..........ROTFLMAO
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence..........ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#54800 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
proves Zim broke any law that day??????
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence..........ROTFLMAO
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54801 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep........
But as soon as you decide to punch someone for asking you a question you may die like ash tray did..........LOL
right.... that's exactly how it went down! what a fool! You do realize that GI Jane's story changed a number of times since his original statement??

In the beginning, GI Jane claims this is what Trayvon said: "What the (expletive)(is) your problem, homey?" That gradually morphed into: "You, you got a problem?" And finally ended up being:“Why are you following me for?”

He lied about Trayvon jumping out of "bushes" when no bushes exist in the area.

He tells police that when he told 911 dispatch he was losing sight of Trayvon, that 911 dispatch told him to move the car to get a better view. On police review of the 911 tape, no such conversation with the dispatcher occurred.

He wants us to believe that, get this ROTFALMFAO!!, he happened to go in the same direction as Trayvon because he need to get the name of the street..... IN A SUBDIVISON WHERE HE HAD LIVED FOR 3 YEARS.... THE SUBDIVISION ONLY HAS 3 STREETS!!!

ya... so when you tell me "But as soon as you decide to punch someone for asking you a question you may die like ash tray did".... I'm thinking.... 2nd degree murder is too light a charge.... I would have gone for MURDER 1.... because this was premeditated.
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54804 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I and dozens of others have re read post after post..........LOL
If you could post the link and post number you would do it......
But you cant so you admit you are a liar........Again..........ROT FLMAO
uh... no you didn't, because you wouldn't be regurgitating that verbal diarrhea if you did. Now go back and read it.
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54805 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you cant post a link and post number to a post that proves Zim broke any law that day??????
I did better than that, Nobody..... I reposted... numerous times. Now go back and read it.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54806 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the pedophile did not ask or identify himself in anyway or fashion, even according the the versions he has told the cops so far.
His ugly fat lying wife is up next. I can't wait.
Caught in another lie..........ROTFLMAO

You keep making these claims you cant back up..........
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54807 Mar 21, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
She likes young bacha bazi boi's like yourself bareback!
oh look.... looks like the Tourette syndrome is acting up again
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54812 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly normal for someone to be confused after a traumatic situation that Zim went thru
Even police with 20 years of service will have the same problem recalling the facts......
But black thugs are too stupid to understand that......
Ya... normal for someone who is hiding something....
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54813 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black thugs cant post a link and everyone knows they are nothing but liars but they are so stupid they think duck and dodge will allow their lie to hide..........LOL
Tell us why you cant post a link and post number????
besides the fact you are lying????
Cryst almight!... if you just spent HALF the time on going back to read those posts instead of regurgitating this verbal diarrhea... you'd be done already. Except you won't... because you know I'm right....
Ascendo Tuumn

Grimsby, Canada

#54814 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar......
If you had a link you would post it but you dont so you try and duck and dodge........
Only another black thug would believe you..........Normal people would want a link..........LOL
I am offering free matches to all black thugs so they can be ready when Zim is acquitted and burn their houses down..........ROTFLMAO
no... you're the liar... you keep telling me you went back and read six months worth.... and you didn't. Because... if you did... you'd know I did! Got it, Nobody??

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54815 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya... normal for someone who is hiding something....
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO

many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........

Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL

So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????

Location hidden

#54818 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.....
You post nothing but lies, Homo One.

..........LOL.......ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#54819 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black thugs
Poor crackers keep keep catching their tiny foreskins in the zipper.

Time to regroup, Homo One.

Location hidden

#54820 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly normal for someone to be confused after a traumatic situation that Zim went thru...
Pedophile went through one story after the next, trying the stories on a test market ... hoping to find the story that sold.

Of course, since he has been proved a liar, his attorneys will never put him on the stand.

His ugly fat lying wife up first, though.

Popcorn?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54822 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You post nothing but lies, Homo One.
..........LOL.......ROTFLMAO
So post a link that proves me wrong my little troll..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Fri beentheredonethat 748
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) Feb 26 Patty 111
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb 25 HaileyLi 1
DeBary may get a Walmart, too (May '14) Feb 24 Outta Here 14
Looking for a friend, lost contact Feb 22 outoftown-er 1
Pine Ridge vandals in trouble with law, Volusia... (May '09) Feb 20 sister 22
pain n other medications Feb 17 orange city 1

Rip Current Statement for Volusia County was issued at March 01 at 4:20AM EST

Orange City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE