Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53179 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cant seem to post any evidence that proves that statement either..........ROTFLMAO
That is Yeahoo, running in circles, saying 'Look at me, Look at me'?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53180 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I think you left yourself out of list. Your bigotry is as obvious as the Martins faux victim act. This is a case exploited by a racist media and it's racist followers. I think it's time people spoke up against this racism and toss it right back. There are chiggers who deserve to be called out for what they are.
You're calling yourself out for what you are.

Continue.

Truth's Door

#53181 Mar 6, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Buffs not coming back til June.
Hi, Rosie.

Do not be deceived. Buffalo NEVER left us. He's been here all the time.

Don't you smell him?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53185 Mar 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, again.
Welcome back, Buffalo Bill. But you were never gone.
You had all your racist pals at "bowel."
You can fool some of the people all of the time BUT on your very best day you'll NEVER fool me on my very worst day.
Welcome back as whoever you want to be today. You can change your name and location as often as suits your fancy. But the true you ALWAYS seeps out.
You can't hide, Buffalo Bill. But your stench exposes you no matter who you claim to be.
You stink. Go cleanse yourself in the Fountain of TRUTH. Go wash yourself in the Waters of Honesty. Go bathe yourself in the Pond of Goodness.
Wash your filthy mouth with the Aroma of Veracity. Deodorize your spirit with the Scent of Respectability. Immerse yourself in Intellectual and Spiritual Honesty.
Buffalo Bill, I guarantee that if you follow those instructions that you'll change your name only once more. It'll be a name you'll be proud to have, one that you can live up to.
But you'll only know what that name is once you change your hateful, spiteful, awful ways.
Try it Buffalo.
Don't be shy.
Seems to me, you should take your own advice.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53186 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're calling yourself out for what you are.
Continue.
But you're the one who wastes pages and pages of space naming endless folks for their 'racism' when it is YOU who is the biggest offender. This subject is about the Trayvon Martin case and yet you seem to focus endlessly on the people who disagree with you. That is really loony! Now please quit ruining this discussion with your personal issues and get back to the topic. Thank you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53187 Mar 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That is Yeahoo, running in circles, saying 'Look at me, Look at me'?
lol! Shout it louder son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53188 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where troll???.......When and where..........ROTFLMAO
What?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53189 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes none of these black thugs have shown one bit of evidence that Zim broke any law......
lol! You keep repeating the same thing and the only response is that's how justice is done in America.

Clearly you aren't American son. Otherwise you'd know better!
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53190 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi, Rosie.
Do not be deceived. Buffalo NEVER left us. He's been here all the time.
Don't you smell him?
There you go again. Why are you so focused on the people posting here? Obviously, you don't agree with him....so why do you continue to engage him when you don't even like him. Do you have some sort of crush or are you into stalking?

Since you seem so manic on your position, why don't you provide information that supports your pov?

Location hidden

#53192 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> But you're the one who wastes pages and pages of space naming endless folks for their 'racism' when it is YOU who is the biggest offender. This subject is about the Trayvon Martin case and yet you seem to focus endlessly on the people who disagree with you. That is really loony! Now please quit ruining this discussion with your personal issues and get back to the topic. Thank you.
All righty now, 3Von's was a 6'1 165# football playing smart ass, who decided he would confront someone who asked him a question? Didn't realize that person was carrying more than an equalizer?? Poooor 3Von's he took on the wrong person... He gone...
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53194 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>All righty now, 3Von's was a 6'1 165# football playing smart ass, who decided he would confront someone who asked him a question? Didn't realize that person was carrying more than an equalizer?? Poooor 3Von's he took on the wrong person... He gone...
Zimmerman wasn't that tall or athletic so I presume Martin thought he was an easy target. The neighborhood he was visiting had been vulnerable to a serious of burglaries so he had no reason to believe the wise latino would even have a gun.

Truth's Door

#53198 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>But you're the one who wastes pages and pages of space naming endless folks for their 'racism' when it is YOU who is the biggest offender. This subject is about the Trayvon Martin case and yet you seem to focus endlessly on the people who disagree with you. That is really loony! Now please quit ruining this discussion with your personal issues and get back to the topic. Thank you.
I call it as it is. If you're really interested in getting back to the Thug Zimmerman, then you're addressing the wrong person. It's been days since I've been on here, but it's been your racist pals who are off-topic.

One of them boasts constantly about killing two people, another fills this thread with his incessantly filthy and profane talk, another (many) constantly deride Blacks. I can go on and on, but the picture is clear on who you need to address with that concern of yours.

In case you haven't seen, it is the racists who come on this thread and spread their filth. I don't go searching for them. They come here.

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem in calling them out.

Just because someone disagrees with me about this case, it does not make them a racist. It is the racist hogwash that comes out of their very mouths and in their very words that make them racist.

I will call them out on it. If your feelings are hurt by that, then your feelings are definitely going to be hurt. I'm not going to be a party to giving aid and comfort to racists. You may. I never will.

You have absolutely no evidence that I am a racist. You will never possess such evidence, as it only exists in your head.

On the other hand, the evidence is plentiful as to the racists on this thread. Their very words indict and convict them to be the racists they are.

Open the eyes of your heart and stop being deceived. You are CLEARLY deceived for you to even think I'm a racist.

WAKE UP!

It's midday!

Truth's Door

#53200 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again. Why are you so focused on the people posting here? Obviously, you don't agree with him....so why do you continue to engage him when you don't even like him. Do you have some sort of crush or are you into stalking?

Since you seem so manic on your position, why don't you provide information that supports your pov?
It seems as though it is you with the crush.

That conversation had nothing to do with you.

Had nothing to do with the Thug Zimmerman case, yet you insert yourself. Do you remember your earlier post?

Or doesn't it matter?

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53201 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>All righty now, 3Von's was a 6'1 165#...
I see you STILL sticking to that flat out LIE.

You sure you're not LIAR by Birth?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53203 Mar 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of yours?
We all have a right to speak up for what we believe. Because you agree with the sick mind of Buffoon Bill none of his hate rants bother you.
I wouldn't know about what Buffalo Bill believes but I did notice the infantile attacking of someone's character over the fact he didn't agree with a view. Kind of ridiculous, don't you think? If you want to whine and complain about the quality of postings, may I suggest you look at yourself and revise your approach? We have a topic so if you would kindly remain on topic, it will allow for a more civil and intelligent conversation.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53204 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
It seems as though it is you with the crush.
That conversation had nothing to do with you.
Had nothing to do with the Thug Zimmerman case, yet you insert yourself. Do you remember your earlier post?
Or doesn't it matter?
Oh well.
Oh my freaking God! Your conversation has everything to do with me and anyone else reading this thread. It's a public place, or have you forgotten? You just don't know when to quit babbling and arguing and stick to the topic.

Now, what have you to say about the minor in the house during the shooting?
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Germany

#53207 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go, again.
Welcome back, Buffalo Bill. But you were never gone.
You had all your racist pals at "bowel."
You can fool some of the people all of the time BUT on your very best day you'll NEVER fool me on my very worst day.
Welcome back as whoever you want to be today. You can change your name and location as often as suits your fancy. But the true you ALWAYS seeps out.
You can't hide, Buffalo Bill. But your stench exposes you no matter who you claim to be.
You stink. Go cleanse yourself in the Fountain of TRUTH. Go wash yourself in the Waters of Honesty. Go bathe yourself in the Pond of Goodness.
Wash your filthy mouth with the Aroma of Veracity. Deodorize your spirit with the Scent of Respectability. Immerse yourself in Intellectual and Spiritual Honesty.
Buffalo Bill, I guarantee that if you follow those instructions that you'll change your name only once more. It'll be a name you'll be proud to have, one that you can live up to.
But you'll only know what that name is once you change your hateful, spiteful, awful ways.
Try it Buffalo.
Don't be shy.
You strategy is clever but it wont work. Anybody can see that you are just trying to avoid the latest round of issues that I have raised concerning witness #8.

It's easy to see how you and all of your racist pals gang up on a poster when they present an irrefutable "Truth."

I am not Buffalo Bill. I am Casper. But even if I was this Buffalo Bill who you speak of, what does that have to do with staying on topic and answering a simple set of questions surrounding this case?

Why did the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump "lie" when he presented witness #8 as a "minor" when he knew that she was 18 years old at the time of the shooting?

Why did witness #8 "lie" about not attending the Martin funeral because of a non-existent medical condition?

Why did witness #8 admit to investigators that she had "guilt" about her role in the minutes leading up to the Martin shooting?

Witness #8 is not only not credible, but she is also a serial liar who will be exposed at trial. So I ask you, like I asked that Hawaiian POS who ignored me, what is it that motivates witness #8 and attorney Crump to lie so easily and with such frequency?

Care to make like OJ and take a stab at it?

Or will you continue to deflect and distract and accuse me of being somebody who I am not just so you can avoid addressing this profound "Truth" about The State OF Florida's "main witness"?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53208 Mar 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of yours?
We all have a right to speak up for what we believe. Because you agree with the sick mind of Buffoon Bill none of his hate rants bother you.
Hmmmm, what business is it of yours to butt into a conversation I was having with someone eles? Are you also Be Truthful? I'm pretty sure that was the person I was addressing.

I am not sure how you can make judgements about who I agree with because I am just expressing my opinions on this topic. You may want to consider reeling in your hostile attitude a bit and stay focus on this disussion rather than the personalities of the participants.

I think Zimmerman is innocent and has been railroaded by the media and politics. Much in the same way the innocent kids with the Duke Lacrosse team were.

You seem to harbor resentment towards folks who disagree with your opinion and that's concerning.

Location hidden

#53209 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you STILL sticking to that flat out LIE.
You sure you're not LIAR by Birth?
Read if you are able the coroner's report. If you're able to comprehend what it says... We know you're not able to comprehend most conservative posts.
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53210 Mar 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: House Call Practice For Pets, Dr. Hahn DVM Wed rcrsteph 1
In search of quality dentist in orange city and... Aug 31 Ky daughter 1
Heroin (May '13) Aug 30 Firebird 22
Woodmere boulevard. Aug 29 Firebird 2
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Jul '15 happy happy 32
News High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) Jun '15 ShermanKight 5
site sucks Jun '15 not worth my time 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange City Mortgages