Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29589 Jun 26, 2012
the westerner wrote:
exactly as I pictured a doucher like Azzface.
Yeah but I don't think she gonna douch!

How she gonna reach it up and under there?

She out here every night assassinating the character of George Zimmerman.

Her and her hyena clan.

She the matriarch hyena.

She like to rip George to shreds.

They always like to giggle.

I can hear em laughing.

Sound just like a wild pack of hyena.
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29590 Jun 26, 2012
Ambrosialtruth wrote:
If you've never lived or been in the ghetto for more than an hour then you really don't know what a thug is.

Hence all these ignorant sheltered people calling TM a thug.
I worked in the ghetto.

For many years.

Don't tell me things aint f**ked up!

I know better.

I know what a thug is.

As long as you let em control you streets it'll always be a ghetto!

Since: May 12

Miami, FL

#29591 Jun 26, 2012
Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
<quoted text>I worked in the ghetto.

For many years.

Don't tell me things aint f**ked up!

I know better.

I know what a thug is.

As long as you let em control you streets it'll always be a ghetto!
If you think TM was a thug then you don't know what one is. He was what we call a wanna-be.
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29592 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
lol!

I'd suggest you try it from your neck first son.

You can prove your lack of intelligence that way!

I love this comedy channel.
I knew you wasn't a surfer.

You not even a gremmie!

You a real no life pr!ck ain't ya?

Just an old $h!t$ta!n!

An old $h!t$ta!n looking for his long lost son.
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29593 Jun 26, 2012
Ambrosialtruth wrote:
If you think TM was a thug then you don't know what one is.

He was what we call a wanna-be.
If he was a wanna-be chances are he would-of been!

I don't think George attack him first.

I think he attack George cause he wanna!

He wanna-be a thug!

Now he dead.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#29594 Jun 26, 2012
The Orlando Sentinel has obtained court documents pertaining to the domestic violence accusations made against George Zimmerman by his ex-fiancÚ. A protective injunction was obtained by the woman against Zimmerman from the court in 2005.
The ex-fiancÚ also reported that Zimmerman had "open handed smacked" her in the mouth in 2003, and had groped her sexually against her wishes in 2002.

The woman reported that Zimmerman had appeared at her home and ábecame upset, grabbed her cell phone and shoved her. A "pushing match" ensued, the ex-fiancÚ said, during which her dog bit Zimmerman on the cheek.

Zimmerman filed his own petition the day after his ex, in which he claimed that she was the aggressor in the fight.

So, Zimmerman has instigated fights before where he accused the victim of being the aggressor. Again, this is the exact same modus operandi he's using in the Trayvon Martin killing.

Since: May 12

Miami, FL

#29595 Jun 26, 2012
Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
<quoted text>If he was a wanna-be chances are he would-of been!

I don't think George attack him first.

I think he attack George cause he wanna!

He wanna-be a thug!

Now he dead.
Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29596 Jun 26, 2012
Ambrosialtruth wrote:
If you've never lived or been in the ghetto for more than an hour then you really don't know what a thug is. Hence all these ignorant sheltered people calling TM a thug.
A criminal, a thief, a gangster wanna be, what's the difference? He was all of them. What was the deal with the big screwdriver and the women's jewelry discovered in his backpack at school? Oh, and a racist too. "pussass crackas"
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29597 Jun 26, 2012
All the hyena's they smell George"s blood!

They gonna come out and attack him!

They gonna try and rip him to shreds.

Every day.

Every night.

But the hyena's come out at night.

They come out when its day too.

Pretty scary if you ask me.

They animals.

Hate.

Stupidity.

Anger.

Envy.

Oh they love other peoples money!

Cause they stupid a$$ don't know how to earn its own.

Just a hyena.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29598 Jun 26, 2012
Ambrosialtruth wrote:
And wait. I've been in a fight before and if someone bangs your head on the concrete, you're going to be too disoriented to reach for anything. Most of the time, you get knocked unconscious. Some people really aren't using common sense when it comes to this case. Every judgement made is biased and/or due to racism/hate. Sad.
My judgements are made on the facts, the criminal Martin violently and feloniously assaulted GZ and got his dumbass shot for it. No hate, No racism, just the truth.

Martin was the racist and proven thief.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29599 Jun 26, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
a brain
common sense
an education
a life
your missing Depends
lol! At least I have 4 out of your 5.

You're missing all.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29600 Jun 26, 2012
Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in the ghetto.
For many years.
Don't tell me things aint f**ked up!
I know better.
I know what a thug is.
As long as you let em control you streets it'll always be a ghetto!
I bet you did in the past son....

... and things haven't changed for you in the present either.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29601 Jun 26, 2012
Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wasn't a surfer.
You not even a gremmie!
You a real no life pr!ck ain't ya?
Just an old $h!t$ta!n!
An old $h!t$ta!n looking for his long lost son.
lol! No, you're right son. My water toys a just a bit bigger with a bit more horsepower.

Even the engine is more intelligent than you!

I love this comedy channel.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29602 Jun 26, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
My judgements are made on the facts, the criminal Martin violently and feloniously assaulted GZ and got his dumbass shot for it. No hate, No racism, just the truth.
Martin was the racist and proven thief.
ROTFLMAO!

Oh wait... you're serious.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29603 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! At least I have 4 out of your 5.
You're missing all.
the lowlife, woman killer was described as looking exactly like Traygone, the dead Florida criminal:

June 26, 2012

The man accused of shooting a Denver police officer to death at a jazz concert claimed to be a member of the Park Hill Bloods street gang when he was booked into jail, according to documents obtained by The Denver Post.

Rollin Oliver, 21, is accused of shooting officer Celena Hollis in the head as she attempted to help break up a fight between two groups of people.

Hollis, 32 and a single mother with a 12-year-old daughter, was working off-duty as part of a security detail at a City Park Jazz concert on Sunday when she was shot. She was in uniform.

At a press briefing on Monday, Police Chief Robert White said investigators didn't know if Oliver was a gang member. He did acknowledge that investigating officers had been told that the confrontation that led to the shooting was sparked by gang tensions.

Read more: Alleged Denver cop killer claimed gang membership when booked - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_209...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29604 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
lol!

No, you're right son.

My water toys a just a bit bigger with a bit more horsepower.

Even the engine is more intelligent than you!

I love this comedy channel.
Oh! you buddy take you out on his boat?

How you gonna piss with you basketball size prostate?

You gotta boat and you post on topix?

You a bigger a$$ho!e than I thought!

Bwahahahahaha......

All I need is some cool waves and some tasty buds!

You aint $h!t till you rode a wave.

son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29605 Jun 26, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
the lowlife, woman killer was described as looking exactly like Traygone, the dead Florida criminal:
June 26, 2012
The man accused of shooting a Denver police officer to death at a jazz concert claimed to be a member of the Park Hill Bloods street gang when he was booked into jail, according to documents obtained by The Denver Post.
Rollin Oliver, 21, is accused of shooting officer Celena Hollis in the head as she attempted to help break up a fight between two groups of people.
Hollis, 32 and a single mother with a 12-year-old daughter, was working off-duty as part of a security detail at a City Park Jazz concert on Sunday when she was shot. She was in uniform.
At a press briefing on Monday, Police Chief Robert White said investigators didn't know if Oliver was a gang member. He did acknowledge that investigating officers had been told that the confrontation that led to the shooting was sparked by gang tensions.
Read more: Alleged Denver cop killer claimed gang membership when booked - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_209...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
The only thing I'm sure of is you lied again son.

It's the consistent theme you offer.
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

#29606 Jun 26, 2012
Ambrosialtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss.

Enjoy it.
Yeah by you own definition!

Black kids are great.

They aint no different than any other kids.

But to many need guidance.

That ruins the pot.

It poisons the stew.

But no one can reach these kids.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29607 Jun 26, 2012
Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! you buddy take you out on his boat?
How you gonna piss with you basketball size prostate?
You gotta boat and you post on topix?
You a bigger a$$ho!e than I thought!
Bwahahahahaha......
All I need is some cool waves and some tasty buds!
You aint $h!t till you rode a wave.
son.
lol! Sure son, sure. Have a toke and a smile!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#29608 Jun 26, 2012
It's not looking good for Zimmerman.... the child killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best places to stay at and highlights to seenea... 9 hr woweeee 2
News Talkina trash: Deltona seeks 3rd party consulta... Thu overit 1
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Jun 19 bababooey1 765
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jun 15 strawng 111
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jun 12 RuffnReddy 3
News Murder suspect wanted in Orlando caught in Deltona Jun 12 RuffnReddy 1
White people are devils! Jun 6 JustSaying 6

Orange City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange City Mortgages