DeBary city manager gets $8,000 raise

DeBary city manager gets $8,000 raise

There are 7 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Dec 15, 2011, titled DeBary city manager gets $8,000 raise. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

The City Council has handed DeBary City Manager Dan Parrott an $8,350 raise and the right to take 30 days of leave time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Walt

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Deltona's city manager makes $157,538. According to Obama that makes her a 1%er She's rich.Odd in a town that has so many poor living in it. Her office needs to be occupied by the 99%ers
overit

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Walt wrote:
Deltona's city manager makes $157,538. According to Obama that makes her a 1%er She's rich.Odd in a town that has so many poor living in it. Her office needs to be occupied by the 99%ers
Walt, are you drunk? Again? How much did the economic development manger make for designing a crappy website, crappy mail outs and attending a few crappy luncheons?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2011
overit wrote:
<quoted text>Walt, are you drunk? Again? How much did the economic development manger make for designing a crappy website, crappy mail outs and attending a few crappy luncheons?
we don't know, how much did they make? Can you post a link to back it up?
Walt

Winter Springs, FL

#4 Dec 15, 2011
overit wrote:
<quoted text>Walt, are you drunk? Again? How much did the economic development manger make for designing a crappy website, crappy mail outs and attending a few crappy luncheons?
I wish I was drunk. to live in Deltona it helps. I can't answer your questions I don't know. Should the economic development manager have their office occupied by the 99er's?

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#5 Jan 4, 2012
I don't think a CITY MANAGER needs to make over $100,000 per year.
Further; I definitely don't believe that they deserve an $8,000 per year raise ... It is my belief that raises to government officials should be the same per-centage as folks on Social Security etc ...
393ZZZ

Sanford, FL

#6 Jul 24, 2012
It pays to lick the boots of Chris Carson,Koval and Hunt. He also gets to keep his job as long as he supports the stupidity of those 3 Stooges
Worsethendeland

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Jul 31, 2012
It soundls like debary is taking after it's insane big shot neighbor Deltona. Wasting tax money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) 23 hr likeforereal 112
Best places to stay at and highlights to seenea... Sat RuffnReddy 3
News Talkina trash: Deltona seeks 3rd party consulta... Jun 22 overit 1
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Jun 19 bababooey1 765
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jun 12 RuffnReddy 3
News Murder suspect wanted in Orlando caught in Deltona Jun 12 RuffnReddy 1
White people are devils! Jun 6 JustSaying 6

Orange City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orange City Mortgages