wondering

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Hello all, I am considering a move to Orange City. Anyone have any reccommendations about the area?? Thanks for any information you have. What's the winter season like? How are pets welcomed there? What's the your favorite store to shop in?? just any info would be great!
Fitus T Bluster

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

wondering wrote:
Hello all, I am considering a move to Orange City. Anyone have any reccommendations about the area?? Thanks for any information you have. What's the winter season like? How are pets welcomed there? What's the your favorite store to shop in?? just any info would be great!
the winters are nice and mild. you might get a few days that dip into the 30`s, but over all my favorite time of the year. everybody has pets in florida,they are more then welcome. my favorite food store is bj`s in sanford, 15 min.away. my wife buys all the other stuff. my favorite resturant, texas road house,olive garden,5guys. real estate is going super cheap. check a website called williams and williams real estate auctions they always have something in orange city. i hope this helps you a little.
wondering

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>the winters are nice and mild. you might get a few days that dip into the 30`s, but over all my favorite time of the year. everybody has pets in florida,they are more then welcome. my favorite food store is bj`s in sanford, 15 min.away. my wife buys all the other stuff. my favorite resturant, texas road house,olive garden,5guys. real estate is going super cheap. check a website called williams and williams real estate auctions they always have something in orange city. i hope this helps you a little.
Thanks so much for your reply! I checked out the williams and williams auctions site. It was very helpful! What about the area of Debary? I have researched just a little and found that some people there have problems with flooding. Do you know anything about that? Also, what is ithe umemployment rate there? I would be able to transfer with my work, but my husband is going to have to start over again. Are there many looking to hire? Thanks again for any information you have. Greatly appreciated.
Fitus T Bluster

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

parts of debary are prone to flooding, the city has fixed that. unemployment is high here, if you are in the medical field lots of work, enything other then medical you are looking at $8-11 dollars an hour. jobs are awful tuff here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orange City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orange City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••